• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Because him being anything less than half of his full power is stupid.
Don't you think Sage Mode is a 10 times+ multiplier anyways? That would make SM Hashirama more than 5x above 50% Kurama
Good ol Goku sparkle would have handed it to you that Zeno can erase gods who are resistant to EE
I do not recall this unfortunately 😔
No, I mean Kinkaku(funny-ass name) and Ginkaku.
Do you mean they ate some of 100% Kurama's chakra so he wasn't at his strongest when split in two?
So let me get this straight… the only thing scaling 100% Kurama “Far Above” his 50% Variant is just Hasirama scaling? 🤔
That and scaling to Madara's Perfect Susanoo

@MinatoSparkle
Does the 3rd Databook actually say the Odama Rasengan size is proportional to the size of a would be Asteroid strike? 🤔
You mean impact? If so, yes.
攻撃対象を突き抜け、周囲の地面さえも抉る凄まじい攻撃力ッ!!圧縮された“九尾”のチャクラが生む衝撃は、小型隕石の衝突に匹敵する・・・!!
A tremendous attack power that pierces through the target and even gouges the surrounding ground!! The impact created by the compressed 'Nine-Tails' chakra rivals the impact of a small meteorite...!!

These are the respective definitions of the kanji for the two uses of the word impact btw.
main-qimg-02cd89ade8f95bbeb7ee72f4e2790b2f
main-qimg-0fef0b07618700c7d96e328f9bab6e4e

I REALLY wish Obito had given his Edo Jinchuuriki a Path each.
He would have if not for the plot- I mean for the fact that they all know how to counter Rinnegan abilities now. He says they take up too much Chakra but you're telling me he couldn't at least try to use them in small openings where he could take them out with Chakra absorption or something?

He would have if not for the plot- I mean for the fact that they all know how to counter Rinnegan abilities now. He says they take up too much Chakra but you're telling me he couldn't at least try to use them in small openings where he could take them out with Chakra absorption or something?
Edo Tensei have infinite chakra, and Bijuu have a LOT.

Using Rinnegan powers through Paths of Pain still uses the casters own Chakra, it's why the Chaotic Shinra Tensei and Chibaku Tensei had so much blowback on Nagato.
Nagato was using corpses as a medium, I can't imagine the drain would be equivalent for Obito(plus he has HASHIRAMA CELLS, which do anything and everything.)

Nagato was using corpses as a medium, I can't imagine the drain would be equivalent for Obito(plus he has HASHIRAMA CELLS, which do anything and everything.)
He still says using them would be wasteful regardless, purely because Kishimoto knows a Bloodlusted Obito is basically unbeatable.

KCM2 Naruto>50% Kurama and Edo BM Jin>Bijuu
i wasn’t asking about Naruto controlled Kurama. The question i am trying to ask is why you guys are trying to place 100% Kurama so far above 50%. And if that issue stems around higher end scaling, what’s wrong with that scailing? Edo Jin are irrelevant to the question but for specificity sake, I ask again, what is wrong with:

100% Kurama (x2) > 50% Kurama (x5) > War Arc Biju?

Because from my perspective, unless I’m missing something, if it’s just around higher end scalings for 100% Kurama being justification, then based if the narrative, they are just stronger than calcs suggest and the gaps aren’t as big as we think.

Hashirama being around x10 in Base over the Biju is sufficient and Narratively isn’t contradicted.

i wasn’t asking about Naruto controlled Kurama. The question i am trying to ask is why you guys are trying to place 100% Kurama so far above 50%. And if that issue stems around higher end scaling, what’s wrong with that scailing? Edo Jin are irrelevant to the question but for specificity sake, I ask again, what is wrong with:

100% Kurama (x2) > 50% Kurama (x5) > War Arc Biju?

Because from my perspective, unless I’m missing something, if it’s just around higher end scalings for 100% Kurama being justification, then based if the narrative, they are just stronger than calcs suggest and the gaps aren’t as big as we think.

Hashirama being around x10 in Base over the Biju is sufficient and Narratively isn’t contradicted.
The WA Bijuu are around KCM Naruto level. Base Guy is around that level as well. So 3rd Gate Guy and above is dozens of times above the War Arc Bijuu.

I think it's just a plot/powercliffing based boost tbh, similar to Kaguya fight Sakura
It's definitely power cliffing but being able to grow dozens of times stronger mid fight is a pretty nasty AD.
Lowkey consistent with Kakashi going from a kcm1 Nard rival to matching kcm2 Minatos attack speed.
Also Kaguya Fight Sakura is different since that's just like, an extreme case of resolve amps/PIS since she doesn't stay at that level and goes on to whine about being fodder to Sasuke literally seconds after punching Kaguyas horn off 😭

It's definitely power cliffing but being able to grow dozens of times stronger mid fight is a pretty nasty AD.
True
Lowkey consistent with Kakashi going from a kcm1 Nard rival to matching kcm2 Minatos attack speed.
Fatigued KCM Minato but sure
Also Kaguya Fight Sakura is different since that's just like, an extreme case of resolve amps/PIS since she doesn't stay at that level and goes on to whine about being fodder to Sasuke literally seconds after punching Kaguyas horn off 😭
Idrk that I agree with that but meh

Oh one of them was certainly fatigued but it sure as hell wasn't the immortal infinitely regenerating zombie with a bijuu up his ass
It sure as hell wasn't the one whose bum ass spent the whole Juubito fight sitting crisscrossed while the other had just given away all his KCM chakra and was just recovering it
This is what talking to Tanwin does to a man 💔
This ain't Tanwin's influence 💀

It sure as hell wasn't the one whose bum ass spent the whole Juubito fight sitting crisscrossed while the other had just given away all his KCM chakra and was just recovering it
This is so crazy I won't even scratch the reply, because Minatos bum ass failed to hit 1 rasengan and retired from the Juubito fight whiles Kakashi has been fighting for like a day straight at that point and couldn't even see properly due to his sharingan going blind 😭😭😭😭😭
This ain't Tanwin's influence 💀
That's what he wants you to think 🥸

He still says using them would be wasteful regardless, purely because Kishimoto knows a Bloodlusted Obito is basically unbeatable.
It was a 4v1 and Naruto could release Bijuu mid-match, plus, I don't think they'd be able to use the Paths in Bijuu form.

Sidenote: What's the ideal 6-6 combo? I say:

Yugito - Animal Path: Can easily infiltrate enemy lines and maneuver around them, and can this easily set up surprise attacks with animals and the other Paths, but isn't already able to fly, so the bird is still useful.
Yagura - Human Path: Can immobilize people with Coral Palm, then hit them, or distract them with his mirror first.
Roshi - Naraka Path: He's the hardest to harm due to his Lava Chakra Mode, and can thus easily arrive on location to heal others. You can switch him and Fuu around if you want.
Han - Asura: He has the highest physical strength, so this would be good for him, and his biggest weakness is probably range
Utakata - Deva: He leaves his bubbles floating in the air, and can draw them in or out along with people
Fuu - Preta Path: Fuu is pretty vulnerable due to how bug wings work, but this would boost her defense.

She was sleepy :(

But legitimately, she doesn't have a counter to Rinnegan Genjutsu(KISHIMOTO!!!) and probably had a massive reduction in her chakra storage.

Brother this same Kurama went on to cover Narutos ass in KCM2 cloak for the entirety of the juubidara, Kaguya, and Sasuke fights where he spammed thousands of clones, rasen shurikens, and other large scale attacks. You're NOT going to pretend like Minato somehow gave Naruto all of his kyubi chakra to form a single avatar 😭😭😭😭😭. Bro was straight up covered in a kcm2 cloak when it happened be so fr
I haven't even talked to him about Sakura in like years 😭
Lies, deception, falsehoods!

Brother this same Kurama went on to cover Narutos ass in KCM2 cloak for the entirety of the juubidara, Kaguya, and Sasuke fights where he spammed thousands of clones, rasen shurikens, and other large scale attacks. You're NOT going to pretend like Minato somehow gave Naruto all of his kyubi chakra to form a single avatar 😭😭😭😭😭. Bro was straight up covered in a kcm2 cloak when it happened be so fr
The chakra's just added to Naruto's overall pool, what do you think the snip and Minato returning to base is?
Lies, deception, falsehoods!
Ok zoomer

Back