• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay. I guess your future is full of 7-A God tiers if y'all keep pushing your luck.
The good ol' progressive mindset ain't pushing luck šŸ˜”
Lol with that trash argument. I know you man. You create a CRT for Naruto with trash argument, you raise the hope of the people then find the fault in your own trash argument then debunk it. Then repeat the cycle.
Um...Arc didn't find the fault in his argument, that was me. In all honesty the CRT probably woulda been passed and applied if no one brought up that MTL thing

In the time it took me to watch a movie y'all have yapped for 4 pages about nothing.
tenor.gif

I did, prior to seeing the counterarguments that surfaced on the thread itself.

You see, that's kinda the point of posting CRTs. Like, this is why we don't just edit the profiles without getting feedback from everyone first. We're not perfect, we don't always think of absolutely everything.
With all due respect, I think we can agree that the argument presented was quite weak. I have to ask, did you apply the same level of scrutiny to this as you would for any other Naruto 4-B argument, such as MAS? I know how thorough you can be, so itā€™s makes no logical sense that ARC would post that. This makes me wonder if your relationship with ARC might be affecting your objectivity. Please take a moment to reflect on thisšŸ™.

With all due respect, I think we can agree that the argument presented was quite weak. I have to ask, did you apply the same level of scrutiny to this as you would for any other Naruto 4-B argument, such as MAS? I know how thorough you can be, so itā€™s makes no logical sense that ARC would post that. This makes me wonder if your relationship with ARC might be affecting your objectivity. Please take a moment to reflect on thisšŸ™.
Level of energy NEVER seen before =/= strongest, as I'm pretty sure I've said before. I agree with MAS>ETSO, but it's obvious either way that the wording isn't the same.
Thank you Sparkle for the reply. Thank you for the downgrade too.
I don't understand what ur tryna say with this message

As a matter of fact, I have applied the same level of scrutiny to it.

I do not believe the MAS statement is anywhere near as good as ya'll think it is for various reasons.
And more importantly, I do not think it's the same as the Baryon Mode statement either. They're simply very different.

"Level of energy never seen before" =/= "Strongest Ninjutsu in reference to Naruto and Sasuke's arsenal".

Obviously, I no longer agree with the BM thing either, but before the counterarguments were made, I really did think it was solid for a partial rating at least.

I mean my midball for Kurama is like High 6-A to 5-C, so if you are slightly more generous with how you interpret certain statements for Kurama, then yeah by extension Juubi gets past 6-B.

As a matter of fact, I have applied the same level of scrutiny to it.

I do not believe the MAS statement is anywhere near as good as ya'll think it is for various reasons.
And more importantly, I do not think it's the same as the Baryon Mode statement either. They're simply very different.

"Level of energy never seen before" =/= "Strongest Ninjutsu in reference to Naruto and Sasuke's arsenal".

Obviously, I no longer agree with the BM thing either, but before the counterarguments were made, I really did think it was solid for a partial rating at least.
Thanks for giving me your attention.

Why will it be Strongest Ninjutsu in reference to Naruto and Sasuke's arsenal
When this is the statement we have below

The strongest ninjutsu, which allows Susanoo to be equipped onto kurama

Hope you know that you yourself attached that ā€œin reference to Naruto and sasuke arsenal ā€œ

The above says the strongest ninjutsu period no plus or minus.

Now this is why I mentioned baryon mode.

Level of energy never seen before
ā€œIn reference to Naruto and Kurama energy ā€œ

I mean it is a the same interpretation. But you scrutinize one better than the other?

Hope you know that you yourself attached that ā€œin reference to Naruto and sasuke arsenal ā€œ

I mean it is a the same interpretation. But you scrutinize one better than the other?
The difference is that the Baryon Mode statement wasn't attached to a Vjump entry dedicated to Naruto and Sasuke's arsenal.

That being said, yes, it is somewhat valid to say that the "unseen level of energy" was possibly in reference to Naruto and Kurama themselves. That is an interpretation I simply hadn't thought of.

true

the BM statement can be interpretated as the highest point naruto's reached if you consult AI or MTL, it's hinging on the site to say a common hype-y phrase

versus the MAS gets two blatant statements

-strongest wargod
AND
-strongest ninjutsu

I don't see how you can ever in good faith argue MAS is worse

The difference is that the Baryon Mode statement wasn't attached to a Vjump entry dedicated to Naruto and Sasuke's arsenal.

That being said, yes, it is somewhat valid to say that the "unseen level of energy" was possibly in reference to Naruto and Kurama themselves. That is an interpretation I simply hadn't thought of.
Thanks for agreeing. But letā€™s think about this for a moment: what was the real purpose of the V-Jump statement? It was clearly to hype up Naruto and Sasuke for their fight against fuses Momoshiki.

Now, youā€™re telling me that V-Jump is stating their combined attack is their strongest ninjutsu? Why even make that statement at all? Of course, it should be! Itā€™s a combined attack from Naruto and sasuke, so obviously it would be their most powerful technique that needs no hype statement, the fans know that.

However, We saw how both Naruto and Sasuke were struggling individually against Fused Momoshiki golem. Then, all of a sudden, they unleashed their combined attack, and boom there goes ā€œTHE THREAT OF AN EXISTENCE EVEN GREATER THAN KAGUYA.ā€

mind you we know that Kaguya with Etso was the last threat seen yet this dude that was supposed to be a threat greater than Kaguya just got destroyed. Lol indeed it is the strongest ninjutsu of all time it is a threat to the threatā€™s.

Thanks for agreeing. But letā€™s think about this for a moment: what was the real purpose of the V-Jump statement? It was clearly to hype up Naruto and Sasuke for their fight against fuses Momoshiki.

Now, youā€™re telling me that V-Jump is stating their combined attack is their strongest ninjutsu? Why even make that statement at all? Of course, it should be! Itā€™s a combined attack from Naruto and sasuke, so obviously it would be their most powerful technique that needs no hype statement, the fans know that.

However, We saw how both Naruto and Sasuke were struggling individually against Fused Momoshiki golem. Then, all of a sudden, they unleashed their combined attack, and boom there goes ā€œTHE THREAT OF AN EXISTENCE EVEN GREATER THAN KAGUYA.ā€

mind you we know that Kaguya with Etso was the last threat seen yet this dude that was supposed to be a threat greater than Kaguya just got destroyed. Lol indeed it is the strongest ninjutsu of all time it is a threat to the threatā€™s.
You do realize that 99% of hype statements relay very obvious and usually redundant information, right? It's usually not meant to relay any earth shattering info, just some flashy exposition meant to create hype - hence the name, "hype text". So, yes, it calling Naruto and Sasuke's strongest ninjutsu......their strongest ninjutsu, is quite standard.
The actual meaty, relevant information is delivered in the actual paragraph that follows the title/hype text.

However, We saw how both Naruto and Sasuke were struggling individually against the Fused Momoshiki golem. Then, all of a sudden, they unleashed their combined attack, and boom there goes ā€œTHE THREAT OF AN EXISTENCE EVEN GREATER THAN KAGUYA.ā€

Also to add to this

Producing a god of war with the strongest offense and defense!!

Notice it says the strongest offense and defense it never said their strongest offense and defence you said that. Notice it says The god of war not their god of war in fact it is supposed to be in comparison with others it is supposed to stand above others.

ā€œA god of warā€ ā€œthe strongest offense and defenseā€

Last edited:
You do realize that 99% of hype statements relay very obvious and usually redundant information, right? It's usually not meant to relay any earth shattering info, just some flashy exposition meant to create hype - hence the name, "hype text". So, yes, it calling Naruto and Sasuke's strongest ninjutsu......their strongest ninjutsu, is quite standard.
The actual meaty, relevant information is delivered in the actual paragraph that follows the title/hype text.
Eh, this is usually clarified though. There's a difference between "the" and "their," and the MAS statement uses the former.

bro the strongest statement isnt from the hype title, it's the side text šŸ˜­

IMG_0948.png

Eh, this is usually clarified though. There's a difference between "the" and "their," and the MAS statement uses the former.
"Their" isn't really needed because the whole page is about Naruto and Sasuke's stuff and nothing else.
Like, it mentions Sasuke's ninjutsu and what he excels at. Then it mentions Naruto's stuff. (Or maybe I got the order wrong, but it doesn't matter, same difference)
Then it mentions that the MAS is the strongest ninjutsu, because it is their strongest jutsu. Seems like a pretty straightforward conclusion to me. Like, it's just saying that their combination jutsu results in their strongest jutsu, which is obvious, yes, but these entries usually do state the obvious.

Sure, changes absolutely nothing tho.
it defeats the point of attempting to dismiss it as title hype text so no it does change something (the actual title says MAS: naruto and sasukes combined power)
"Their" isn't really needed because the whole page is about Naruto and Sasuke's stuff and nothing else.
Like, it mentions Sasuke's ninjutsu and what he excels at. Then it mentions Naruto's stuff. (Or maybe I got the order wrong, but it doesn't matter, same difference)
Then it mentions that the MAS is the strongest ninjutsu, because it is their strongest jutsu. Seems like a pretty straightforward conclusion to me. Like, it's just saying that their combination jutsu results in their strongest jutsu, which is obvious, yes, but these entries usually do state the obvious.
by this same logic "of all time" isnt needed and we can infer 4B from it since individual strongest jutsus/speeds get way more descript words

It never mentioned sasuke jutsu and what he excels at.

Instead, it highlights Narutoā€™s reputation as the strongest shinobi in the world and describes his abilities in detail. It then introduces us to the strongest ninjutsu, with no contradictions to that claim.

This same jutsu was used to defeat an enemy that posed an even greater threat than Kaguya, who wielded the Expansive Truth-Seeking Orb (ETSO). Fused Momoshiki, along with his Golem, is a greater threat than Kaguya with ETSO, further emphasizing the power of Naruto and sasuke.

No this is the Strongest Ninjustu ever. Make sense narratively if you ask me, since Momo is supposed to be > than Kaguya anyway

Last edited:
It never mentioned sasuke jutsu and what he excels at.

Instead, it highlights Narutoā€™s reputation as the strongest shinobi in the world and describes his abilities in detail. It then introduces us to the strongest ninjutsu, with no contradictions to that claim.

This same jutsu was used to defeat an enemy that posed an even greater threat than Kaguya, who wielded the Expansive Truth-Seeking Orb (ETSO). Fused Momoshiki, along with his Golem, is a greater threat than Kaguya with ETSO, further emphasizing the power of Naruto and sasuke.
samlex, drop your low 1-C Naruto scale. let's hear it

on further review i dont blame others for being conservative about this, one day we will have in-depth discussion about this with several scans and consistency arguments backing it up so for now lets leave it at that, gets exhausting and I don't wish to keep arguing about this unless the opposition has a truly good counter arguments other than demanding unreasonably specific things.

Back