• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That doesn't matter because any type of teleportation is powered by chakra, even FTG. And it's called a canon because it shoots it's "teleportation" like a beam. That is not enough to claim that it would have energy equivalent to someone physically lifting the moon and relocating it because it is not doing that. At the end of the day, it's a space time ninjutsu which opens a gateway of sorts to a different dimension. Just like when Minato teleported the TBB away.

And you can't really say Naruto caused a tear in space time, then calc it to black hole level, and then not explain why Naruto isn't creating a black hole passively. Any effect in the actual space time would cause an increase in gravity. If that isn't happening then it is not following relativistic physics and so can't really be scaled to irl phenomena like black holes etc.
I have not forgetten about this bro. I just want slayer and arc to address my argument above for Uzuhiko.

Is it really that hard to understand that for those of us who believe Uzuhiko is a very likely cap for those Hidari level and weaker, would find the more conservative interpretations of the MAS more appealing? I understand that for those who don’t view Uzuhiko as a soft cap that you may view those statements as equivocal, but put yourself in our shoes for a sec.

One statement is contextualized by Naruto reaching a never before seen tier of power, bolstered by the 8 paths narrative (6 paths with Kaguya -> 8 paths with Isshiki -> 10 paths with Shibai), that we’d be more inclined to find the higher end interpretation of the Baryon Mode to possess a good degree of likelihood.

The other statement, ignoring any debate about whether it’s a generalized or contextualized to NaruSasu’s arsenal, is contextualized below Uzuhiko (based on the fact we accept Hidari > Jigen > MAS), which we believe to be a ~5-B soft cap, would make us more inclined towards the lower end interpretation.

When we (Slayer, myself, Net, whoever) disagree with the notion of the MAS statement being as good or better than the BM statement, we aren’t looking at the statements in a vacuum. We’re proceeding under the baseline that the Uzuhiko soft cap contextualizes things. Which yall are obviously free to disagree with, but that doesn’t make us inconsistent or hypocritical with our reasoning, rather we’re being very self consistent with the viewpoints we hold.
No arc. Uzuhiko isn't one of the major reasons you guys disagree with MAS>ETSO. It's just you don't believe the statement makes reference to all ninjustu. I know this coz when it was being argued uzuhiko did not even exist.
Take a look at the below? Why even acknowledge this if you would not give the rating?

How will you acknowledge that Kaguya can literally move the universe away and bring her whole yet you refuse to use the feat but post the statement?
Contradictions everywhere lol

I'm the one that made the xrt for that ability to be given. Where exactly do you think it scales?

No arc. Uzuhiko isn't one of the major reasons you guys disagree with MAS>ETSO. It's just you don't believe the statement makes reference to all ninjustu. I know this coz when it was being argued uzuhiko did not even exist.

I'm the one that made the xrt for that ability to be given. Where exactly do you think it scales?
I can give you my arguments if you message me on discord.

That doesn't matter because any type of teleportation is powered by chakra, even FTG. And it's called a canon because it shoots it's "teleportation" like a beam. That is not enough to claim that it would have energy equivalent to someone physically lifting the moon and relocating it because it is not doing that. At the end of the day, it's a space time ninjutsu which opens a gateway of sorts to a different dimension. Just like when Minato teleported the TBB away.

And you can't really say Naruto caused a tear in space time, then calc it to black hole level, and then not explain why Naruto isn't creating a black hole passively. Any effect in the actual space time would cause an increase in gravity. If that isn't happening then it is not following relativistic physics and so can't really be scaled to irl phenomena like black holes etc.
In Naruto, feats like Naruto tearing space-time or even Uzuhiko using planetary energy without destroying the planet are bound by the universe’s own unique physics, not real-world laws. The Earth’s spatial curvature being 16, which would be catastrophic under real physics (For context, our Earth’s actual curvature is very close to zero, as the planet doesn’t have enough mass to significantly warp space-time )

We know that Fiction often uses “selective realism” to scale characters without following the consequences of phenomena like black holes or gravitational anomalies. For example, this is common one, moving at the speed of light should in fact defy physics and cause several effects to the planet but fictional character do that casually. I could give you more feats that defy logic or Real world physics accepted on this wiki.

In Uzuhiko’s case, planetary energy is harnessed without causing planetary destruction—an impossible feat in reality but acceptable in Naruto’s universe, where the manipulation of space-time and energy doesn’t result in real-world effects. The reason I compared the tears to real-world phenomena like black holes is purely for power scaling and (that is the minimum amount of energy needed to create tears like that), not to suggest that the actual physical consequences must follow. In short, Naruto operates under its own rules, where energy and space-time manipulation exist for narrative purposes without being constrained by real-world physics.

Last edited:
Amenominaka would be fun to calc.
Sucks that it's spacetime hax meaning any KE that could be gained from moving the dimensions wouldn't mean anything 💔

Naruto was such a sad little boy. That moment when he told Kawaki that punching your own shadow clone wouldn't make you feel better was deeply sad to me, I think. Like, that's some of the most blatant self-harm kinda mentality.

In Naruto, feats like Naruto tearing space-time or even Uzuhiko using planetary energy without destroying the planet are bound by the universe’s own unique physics, not real-world laws. The Earth’s spatial curvature being 16, which would be catastrophic under real physics (For context, our Earth’s actual curvature is very close to zero, as the planet doesn’t have enough mass to significantly warp space-time )
Which numbers are you referring to? Are you talking about the density parameter from Friedmann equations?
We know that Fiction often uses “selective realism” to scale characters without following the consequences of phenomena like black holes or gravitational anomalies. For example, this is common one, moving at the speed of light should in fact defy physics and cause several effects to the planet but fictional character do that casually. I could give you more feats that defy logic or Real world logical and physics accepted on this wiki.
Except in those cases the speed of light is mentioned. Continued below.
In Uzuhiko’s case, planetary energy is harnessed without causing planetary destruction—an impossible feat in reality but acceptable in Naruto’s universe, where the manipulation of space-time and energy doesn’t result in real-world effects. The reason I compared the tears to real-world phenomena like black holes is purely for power scaling and (that is the minimum amount of energy needed to create tears like that), not to suggest that the actual physical consequences must follow. In short, Naruto operates under its own rules, where energy and space-time manipulation exist for narrative purposes without being constrained by real-world physics.
In Uzuhiko's case, it is clearly mentioned that rotational KE is used. But unlike the previous two examples, we have no idea how chakra and tears in spacetime are related. What is the exact relation between chakra and spacetime? Is chakra tearing space through it's sheer mass? Or is it just fundamentally easier for chakra to tear space. Unlike SoL statements or Uzuhiko where we are outright given the speed or AP, we have no idea how chakra is causing the tears in space. You claim that it is similar to how celestial objects cause curvature in space, but that is nowhere stated to be the case.

The issue in short is this:
1. SoL statements: character moves at sol. We don't need any assumptions to conclude the speed of the character. We only need assumptions for it's repercussion.
2. Uzuhiko: character can hit you with planetary KE. Again we don't need any assumptions to conclude the AP.
3. Tears in space: We need to assume that chakra causing tears in space is the same as mass causing tears in space cuz only then can you use the black hole calc. For that to happen you'd also need to conclude that Naruto's chakra is causing an increase in mass surrounding him. But we don't see that at all. Only then can you claim anything about the AP.

Back