• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
demanding unreasonably specific things.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
Have you ever heard of this? Like, yes, if you want to upgrade dozens of characters by millions of times off of vague and circumstantial statements, the burden of proof placed on you will naturally be much higher than normal. If the claims were as solid as you say, this shouldn't really be a problem.

samlex, drop your low 1-C Naruto scale. let's hear it
I have never once in my life claimed 1-C Naruto. Well I understand your tactics you are trying to make it look like I'm arguing for an upscale without concrete evidence. Trying to make me look dumb like 4b naruto is such a no no. Do you, man

Is it really that hard to understand that for those of us who believe Uzuhiko is a very likely cap for those Hidari level and weaker, would find the more conservative interpretations of the MAS more appealing? I understand that for those who don’t view Uzuhiko as a soft cap that you may view those statements as equivocal, but put yourself in our shoes for a sec.

One statement is contextualized by Naruto reaching a never before seen tier of power, bolstered by the 8 paths narrative (6 paths with Kaguya -> 8 paths with Isshiki -> 10 paths with Shibai), that we’d be more inclined to find the higher end interpretation of the Baryon Mode to possess a good degree of likelihood.

The other statement, ignoring any debate about whether it’s a generalized or contextualized to NaruSasu’s arsenal, is contextualized below Uzuhiko (based on the fact we accept Hidari > Jigen > MAS), which we believe to be a ~5-B soft cap, would make us more inclined towards the lower end interpretation.

When we (Slayer, myself, Net, whoever) disagree with the notion of the MAS statement being as good or better than the BM statement, we aren’t looking at the statements in a vacuum. We’re proceeding under the baseline that the Uzuhiko soft cap contextualizes things. Which yall are obviously free to disagree with, but that doesn’t make us inconsistent or hypocritical with our reasoning, rather we’re being very self consistent with the viewpoints we hold.

So realistically what’re the series options for Boruto to get around the Momoshiki problem ane what route do you think they’ll take? These are my options (No Particular Order):
  1. Sealing Jutsu.
  2. Momoshiki & Boruto fighting for Control causes their minds to meld, ala Vegeto or Gojeta.
  3. Whatever Doujutsu he gets suppresses Momoshiki’s Consciousness/Soul.
  4. Momoshiki’s Soul gets done in via Omnipotence.

I have never once in my life claimed 1-C Naruto.
If u won't I will.
you-know-how-long-waiting-for-this.gif

So realistically what’re the series options for Boruto to get around the Momoshiki problem ane what route do you think they’ll take? These are my options (No Particular Order):
  1. Sealing Jutsu.
  2. Momoshiki & Boruto fighting for Control causes their minds to meld, ala Vegeto or Gojeta.
I don't read the series but knowing Kishimoto personally, I assume Sealing Jutsu or Momoshiki gets killed in a Soul battle.

1. Sealing Jutsu.
power of friendship

It never mentioned sasuke jutsu and what he excels at.

Instead, it highlights Naruto’s reputation as the strongest shinobi in the world and describes his abilities in detail. It then introduces us to the strongest ninjutsu, with no contradictions to that claim.

This same jutsu was used to defeat an enemy that posed an even greater threat than Kaguya, who wielded the Expansive Truth-Seeking Orb (ETSO). Fused Momoshiki, along with his Golem, is a greater threat than Kaguya with ETSO, further emphasizing the power of Naruto and sasuke.

No this is the Strongest Ninjustu ever. Make sense narratively if you ask me, since Momo is supposed to be > than Kaguya anyway

Slayer, you haven’t responded to this yet. Can you explain why Naruto and Sasuke’s strongest ninjutsu that they don’t scale to individually is lesser than Kaguya’s most powerful justu? When we know that Momoshiki poses an even greater threat than Kaguya.

The author introduced a being that he claims is the strongest. But you restrict the strongest jutsu of the person he is supposed to be greater than, then you claim she uses chakra greater than hers like the person being introduced does not use chakras from others. When has Otutuski ever had their chakra?

Have you ever heard of this? Like, yes, if you want to upgrade dozens of characters by millions of times off of vague and circumstantial statements, the burden of proof placed on you will naturally be much higher than normal. If the claims were as solid as you say, this shouldn't really be a problem.
I understand that this would be an immense jump and that we would all prefer our metas be grounded in solid and sound argument, preferably irrefutable ones so it is not something anyone can walk in and pick apart and downgrade a whole tier down hence I'm understanding of you and others but "the most powerful ninjutsu" is one of the clearest ways to present a comparison to all shown before to serve as a highlight that the story's characters are truly getting stronger, not simply in individual villains but techniques, battle experience, strategies, something the story has always been doing from part 1 to pain arc to war arc and in Boruto so yes I do consider demanding more is indeed unreasoable, you probably prefer having a strong Tier 5 rating thats grounded in truth more than some Tier 4 jump thats loose so people take Tier 5 seriously which I respect, hence I wish to return to this topic later with greater arguments rather than having it dismissed early on

Is it really that hard to understand that for those of us who believe Uzuhiko is a very likely cap for those Hidari level and weaker, would find the more conservative interpretations of the MAS more appealing? I understand that for those who don’t view Uzuhiko as a soft cap that you may view those statements as equivocal, but put yourself in our shoes for a sec.

One statement is contextualized by Naruto reaching a never before seen tier of power, bolstered by the 8 paths narrative (6 paths with Kaguya -> 8 paths with Isshiki -> 10 paths with Shibai), that we’d be more inclined to find the higher end interpretation of the Baryon Mode to possess a good degree of likelihood.

The other statement, ignoring any debate about whether it’s a generalized or contextualized to NaruSasu’s arsenal, is contextualized below Uzuhiko (based on the fact we accept Hidari > Jigen > MAS), which we believe to be a ~5-B soft cap, would make us more inclined towards the lower end interpretation.

When we (Slayer, myself, Net, whoever) disagree with the notion of the MAS statement being as good or better than the BM statement, we aren’t looking at the statements in a vacuum. We’re proceeding under the baseline that the Uzuhiko soft cap contextualizes things. Which yall are obviously free to disagree with, but that doesn’t make us inconsistent or hypocritical with our reasoning, rather we’re being very self consistent with the viewpoints we hold.
Uzuhiko agaiinn. When did Uzuhiko come out my friend? When have we been arguing for MAS? I will prove to them that you are lying. Hold on. No your interpretation of Uzuhiko does not make your argument valid.

"Their" isn't really needed because the whole page is about Naruto and Sasuke's stuff and nothing else.
Like, it mentions Sasuke's ninjutsu and what he excels at. Then it mentions Naruto's stuff. (Or maybe I got the order wrong, but it doesn't matter, same difference)
Then it mentions that the MAS is the strongest ninjutsu, because it is their strongest jutsu. Seems like a pretty straightforward conclusion to me. Like, it's just saying that their combination jutsu results in their strongest jutsu, which is obvious, yes, but these entries usually do state the obvious.
I don't think it being about their jutsu particularly means such statements are limited to them. The context of the page is more holistically just about Naruto and Sasuke being the pinnacle of strength. It individually calls both of them the strongest shinobi, Sasuke is stated to have the strongest dojutsu, they have the strongest war god, and then it's just adding on to that strongest narrative with them having the strongest ninjutsu.

Like I think it's fine to say it's only about their era since it talks about Naruto being the strongest in the shinobi world as in likely the present world, but it should certainly be comparing the MAS to other characters' ninjutsu.
Tbh I never really vibed with the Sagan standard since it's presupposing what is considered "extraordinary." Sure you could call it an extraordinary upgrade, but from just a pure scaling lens, one claim isn't more extraordinary than the other just for being higher

Why do ya'll keep bringing up the "strongest war god" statement as if it means anything in this debate? It's not like the ETSB is some ethereal warrior deity like the Susano'o or the Kurama Avatar.

It's just a big black ball....
Tbh I never really vibed with the Sagan standard since it's presupposing what is considered "extraordinary." Sure you could call it an extraordinary upgrade, but from just a pure scaling lens, one claim isn't more extraordinary than the other just for being higher
It is when the evidence for it isn't super clear cut.

Why would we even go off statements for this? ETSO is objectively shown to be the most expansive display of chakra is it not? That's like a major criteria for a powerful jutsu, being filled with a ton of chakra. And also the page seems to be calling it the strongest ninjutsu because of it's offensive and defensive attributes being the strongest not because its the production of an immense amount of chakra being stronger than ETSO, a jutsu which in all honesty shouldn't be included in ninjutsus, at its core its an alien ability that is more senjutsu than basic ninjutsu.

Why do ya'll keep bringing up the "strongest war god" statement as if it means anything in this debate? It's not like the ETSB is some ethereal warrior deity like the Susano'o or the Kurama Avatar.

this is a strawman and you know it

Sparkle never intended to say strongest wargod means its above ETSO, its one of the many examples he used to represent how the verse is trying to portray the pinnacle of strength in every section

Why would we even go off statements for this? ETSO is objectively shown to be the most expansive display of chakra is it not? That's like a major criteria for a powerful jutsu, being filled with a ton of chakra. And also the page seems to be calling it the strongest ninjutsu because of it's offensive and defensive attributes being the strongest not because its the production of an immense amount of chakra being stronger than ETSO, a jutsu which in all honesty shouldn't be included in ninjutsus, at its core its an alien ability that is more senjutsu than basic ninjutsu.
NO we are not doing this

ETSO is objectively a ninjutsu by canonical mentions , the concept of shinjutsu was most likely not even thought of at that point since we know Ikemoto tweaks up Kishimotos original script for Boruto

a jutsu doesnt need to be more chakra oriented to be stronger, also you dont know if MAS has less chakra than ETSO either

Slayer's problems with this is understandable but this one however is flat out disingenuous

P much what Ghost said
Then the problem isn't that it's an extraordinary claim, but that it's a shaky claim, in which case the whole extraordinariness thing, which is basically a step away from incredulity, is unnecessary anyways.

this is a strawman and you know it

Sparkle never intended to say strongest wargod means its above ETSO, its one of the many examples he used to represent how the verse is trying to portray the pinnacle of strength in every section
There's a reason I didn't quote Sparkle's post before making that statement. It was just a general statement directed at everyone who used that bit. Hence the "ya'll". Maybe read what I say carefully before going all "🤓" on me.

P much what Ghost said
What ghost said is irrelevant.
Then the problem isn't that it's an extraordinary claim, but that it's a shaky claim, in which case the whole extraordinariness thing, which is basically a step away from incredulity, is unnecessary anyways.
Except it is. If ya'll want people to scale to the ETSB, it'll take more than what you currently have. Much more.
If ya'll still don't comprehend that after a decade of this nonsense, then I honestly don't know what to tell you.

You’re certainly free to hold that opinion 😊
Below is a link for the MAS way before the introduction of Uzuhiko explanation that we currently have.

Below is the link for Uzuhiko implementation

If you scroll through the pages in the first link guys you will see that no argument was indeed included for Uzuhiko. In fact the whole Uzuhiko being a cap literary just started.

Let go through the reason why this same Uzuhiko can not be a cap.

1. We know Boruto can charge up Uzuhiko as much as he wants right. He can absorb more or less energy

If Boruto can utilize the rotational orbital energy generated over a year, why can’t he harness more than a year’s worth of planetary spin energy? If he has the capacity to absorb energy from both sources, what exactly limits the amount he can accumulate?

In fact, if he can absorb energy equivalent to one year’s worth in a single charge, why not the rotational energy of two years or more? Hope you see what I'm saying here.

We have seen that he literally absorb as much or little as he want when was a cap ever put on it by the way the planet takes no damage when he absorbs all it rotational energy for a year don't ask me how, this is fiction. ( how can you take the whole rotational energy of a year? And use it in one attack

Hypothetically this is what should happen

1. With no orbital motion to balance the gravitational attraction, Earth would start falling inward. The acceleration due to gravity from the Sun would cause Earth to move faster and faster as it fell closer.

2. Eventually, Earth would fall directly into the Sun. Given its mass and size, Earth would be vaporized before even reaching the Sun’s surface due to the extreme heat in the solar corona (outer atmosphere of the Sun). The remnants of the planet would be absorbed into the Sun, merging with its matter.

Now that We have taken the effects of performing such a feat out of it because guess what? This is fiction. Why limit Boruto to only one year of orbital energy, why not half a year or even 100 years or a billion since Earth will keep orbiting even then?

There's a reason I didn't quote Sparkle's post before making that statement. It was just a general statement directed at everyone who used that bit. Hence the "ya'll". Maybe read what I say carefully before going all "🤓" on me.
funny thing is I was gonna quote you either way because I did not use that nor did Samlex, then I went back and found it on Sparkle's comment
Regardless of what you intended it is wrong because it targets a non existent argument
Except it is. If ya'll want people to scale to the ETSB, it'll take more than what you currently have. Much more.
If ya'll still don't comprehend that after a decade of this nonsense, then I honestly don't know what to tell you.
this is a belief as well as a lazy way to dismiss the idea, a lot of the top tier metas we have got ignored and overlooked by people until someone piled it up together and shared it with everyone else, does not mean they did not exist prior, we just did not see it

NO we are not doing this

ETSO is objectively a ninjutsu by canonical mentions , the concept of shinjutsu was most likely not even thought of at that point since we know Ikemoto tweaks up Kishimotos original script for Boruto

a jutsu doesnt need to be more chakra oriented to be stronger, also you dont know if MAS has less chakra than ETSO either

Slayer's problems with this is understandable but this one however is flat out disingenuous
Reread what I said. And canonically the TSO is ninjutdu and senjutsu as the databook says, my point was that it should be clear the distinction is more that its less of a ninjutsu and more senjutsu. It shouldn’t be compared like this and this is why ya discussing something unintentional by the page.

Below is a link for the MAS way before the introduction of Uzuhiko explanation that we currently have.

Below is the link for Uzuhiko implementation

If you scroll through the pages in the first link guys you will see that no argument was indeed included for Uzuhiko. In fact the whole Uzuhiko being a cap literary just started.

Let go through the reason why this same Uzuhiko can not be a cap.

1. We know Boruto can charge up Uzuhiko as much as he wants right. He can absorb more or less energy

If Boruto can utilize the rotational orbital energy generated over a year, why can’t he harness more than a year’s worth of planetary spin energy? If he has the capacity to absorb energy from both sources, what exactly limits the amount he can accumulate?

In fact, if he can absorb energy equivalent to one year’s worth in a single charge, why not the rotational energy of two years or more? Hope you see what I'm saying here.

We have seen that he literally absorb as much or little as he want when was a cap ever put on it by the way the planet takes no damage when he absorbs all it rotational energy for a year don't ask me how, this is fiction. ( how can you take the whole rotational energy of a year? And use it in one attack

Hypothetically this is what should happen

1. With no orbital motion to balance the gravitational attraction, Earth would start falling inward. The acceleration due to gravity from the Sun would cause Earth to move faster and faster as it fell closer.

2. Eventually, Earth would fall directly into the Sun. Given its mass and size, Earth would be vaporized before even reaching the Sun’s surface due to the extreme heat in the solar corona (outer atmosphere of the Sun). The remnants of the planet would be absorbed into the Sun, merging with its matter.

Now that We have taken the effects of performing such a feat out of it because guess what? This is fiction. Why limit Boruto to only one year of orbital energy, why not half a year or even 100 years or a billion since Earth will keep orbiting even then?
By the way guysss don't forget the unknown forces tooo because Boruto can also charge up as much as he want for those toooo.

A new form of Rasengan that utilizes not only one's own chakra,

Notice it says but also the planet's rotation and orbit plus the corresponding centrifugal.
( notice it never tells us the limit)

and other forces ( notice it opens room for even more forces and it does not tell us the limit)

Nothing in this statement screams limited at planetary. I repeat nothing.

Reread what I said. And canonically the TSO is ninjutdu and senjutsu as the databook says, my point was that it should be clear the distinction is more that its less of a ninjutsu and more senjutsu. It shouldn’t be compared like this and this is why ya discussing something unintentional by the page.
I have read your comment correctly the first time, I haven't missed anything you are simply flat out incorrect, it's canonical description is that it is a ninjutsu, which means what type of jutsu it is isn't up for debate, it's already confirmed, I still reread it again as per your request and reaffirm my initial counter, it's incorrect.
By the way guysss don't forget the unknown forces tooo because Boruto can also charge up as much as he want for those toooo.

A new form of Rasengan that utilizes not only one's own chakra,

Notice it says but also the planet's rotation and orbit plus the corresponding centrifugal.
( notice it never tells us the limit)

and other forces ( notice it opens room for even more forces and it does not tell us the limit)

Nothing in this statement screams limited at planetary. I repeat nothing.
ok this is actually a good point, if theyre arguing the planetary spin is charged up to hurt god tiers then absolutely nothing stops boruto from increasing his own ap either, especially since hes forcing himself to be glued to the floor

What ghost said is irrelevant.
It was pretty reasonable to assume you meant what I said since I was the only one to mention the war god statement in the past few hours
Sureeeeee? I mean there's a reason I've never made an ETSB thread, but that's not really the point of what I was saying, which was just addressing the Sagan standard

I have read your comment correctly the first time, I haven't missed anything you are simply flat out incorrect, it's canonical description is that it is a ninjutsu, which means what type of jutsu it is isn't up for debate, it's already confirmed, I still reread it again as per your request and reaffirm my initial counter, it's incorrect.
So then you understand my point was never to say its not a ninjutsu right? I have been saying it is a ninjutsu but acting like it should be included in them for scaling is asinine. Comes from the alien race, utilizing all natures, only those who have awakened six paths powers can do it.

Even the normal Rasengan can blow off hidari arm not to talk of Uzuhiko lol. Boruto normal Rasengan > Hidari durability indeed. Regardless of Uzuhiko or not, without that regeneration tree Hidari would have bleed to death.

So then you understand my point was never to say its not a ninjutsu right? I have been saying it is a ninjutsu but acting like it should be included in them for scaling is asinine. Comes from the alien race, utilizing all natures, only those who have awakened six paths powers can do it.
What is this argument again? Are you arguing the nature of the ninjutsu, why does that even matter?

Is ETSO a ninjutsu even according to the databook if it is why is this even an argument?

"yes its ninjutsu but you see its a special ninjutsu" is a nothing burger comment

ninjutsu have varied in scale, types and power level all the time, all that doesn't matter
as long as they're ninjutsu by definition they would be included in statements saying "THE MOST POWERFUL NINJUTSU"

Y'all remembered when I said naruto gets the most unnecessary and invalid scrutiny? this is what I meant
"strongest ninjutsu of all time" statement will not convince people who do not wish to be convinced, it is very clear to see who is blinded by bias and who isn't
there's a reason why not a single counter against this meta is clear cut

What is this argument again? Are you arguing the nature of the ninjutsu, why does that even matter?

Is ETSO a ninjutsu even according to the databook if it is why is this even an argument?
I'm saying the issue we have is that you're running with "says ninjutsu so tso included" would be resolved if ya contextualized what the tso is, its an alien ability and shouldn't be classified as normal ninjutsu and the story demonstrates this to us.

"yes its ninjutsu but you see its a special ninjutsu" is a nothing burger comment

ninjutsu have varied in scale, types and power level all the time, all that doesn't matter
as long as they're ninjutsu by definition they would be included in statements saying "THE MOST POWERFUL NINJUTSU"

Y'all remembered when I said naruto gets the most unnecessary and invalid scrutiny? this is what I meant
"strongest ninjutsu of all time" statement will not convince people who do not wish to be convinced, it is very clear to see who is blinded by bias and who isn't
And then they run to quickly put a cap on the verse with flawed argument. SMH Man even before I saw that CRT about ETSO, in the span of minutes like 3 mods agreed. It almost like it was planned. They don't even reply to counters.
I'm saying the issue we have is that you're running with "says ninjutsu so tso included" would be resolved if ya contextualized what the tso is, its an alien ability and shouldn't be classified as normal ninjutsu and the story demonstrates this to us.
I don't mean to be ash but this argument is not it at all.

Just to play around with this

Hope you know even Naruto and sasuke
both have Six path charkra too and their ninjutsu is not normal lol. Not that this matter any way

For one I used to be convinced with this statement lol, hell I used to be a 2-A, Low 2-C, 4-A, 4-C Naruto advocate since we're talking about scaling, so don't think I'm biased. And again, all jutsus do vary in scale, types and power, but what they don't vary in is origin. The TSO is specifically a jutsu only shown by those with six path powers.

Hope you know even Naruto and sasuke
both have Six path charkra too and their ninjutsu is not normal lol. Not that this matter any way
And my point is that TSO is a six paths power which you somehow included that in Naruto and Sasuke and still missed the distinction I'm talking about.

And then they run to quickly put a cap on the verse with flawed argument. SMH Man even before I saw that CRT about ETSO, in the span of minutes like 3 mods agreed. It almost like it was planned. They don't even reply to counters.
it's so strange that a naruto power debate over something so simple can last THIS long simply because it upgrades naruto to a higher power level

like weak ass statements from other verses get accepted so casually and simply, like dragon ball multipliers, even the storm page got away with things the manga would be crucified for trying, and (im sorry for bringing up bleach again) but byakuyas multiplier, cero oscuras, aizens superiority over senjumaru

like actual debate worthy and questionable topics are slapped with approval but with naruto manga it's denial, it needs more evidence etc etc , I'm not saying everyone here is anti naruto or "downplaying" the people here clearly put in unimaginable hours of work for the verse but it still feels really bizarre if you think about it and compare with others

For one I used to be convinced with this statement lol, hell I used to be a 2-A, Low 2-C, 4-A, 4-C Naruto advocate since we're talking about scaling, so don't think I'm biased. And again, all jutsus do vary in scale, types and power, but what they don't vary in is origin. The TSO is specifically a jutsu only shown by those with six path powers.

And my point is that TSO is a six paths power which you somehow included that in Naruto and Sasuke and still missed the distinction I'm talking about.
1) you might as well say im a naruto fan but hes not even in tier 6 and it would not matter one bit
2) it being a six paths power doesnt take it away from it being Ninjutsu, again you have no actual point

like actual debate worthy and questionable topics are slapped with approval but with naruto manga it's denial, it needs more evidence etc etc , I'm not saying everyone here is anti naruto or "downplaying" but it's really bizarre if you think about it
Because there isn't much inconsistency with some of those topics. And I love how you ignored more main point in the original comment.
And also the page seems to be calling it the strongest ninjutsu because of it's offensive and defensive attributes being the strongest not because its the production of an immense amount of chakra being stronger than ETSO
This page is blatantly referring to how Susanoo is the strongest form of defense and how Kuruma, the strongest Biju, are being combined to make the strongest ninjutsu.

2) it being a six paths power doesnt take it away from it being Ninjutsu, again you have no actual point
It literally does though? How we should be interpreting TSO isn't as just another ninjutsu just because it says so.

it's so strange that a naruto power debate over something so simple can last THIS long simply because it upgrades naruto to a higher power level

like weak ass statements from other verses get accepted so casually and simply, like dragon ball multipliers, even the storm page got away with things the manga would be crucified for trying, and (im sorry for bringing up bleach again) but byakuyas multiplier, cero oscuras, aizens superiority over senjumaru

like actual debate worthy and questionable topics are slapped with approval but with naruto manga it's denial, it needs more evidence etc etc , I'm not saying everyone here is anti naruto or "downplaying" but it's really bizarre if you think about it
Take a look at the below? Why even acknowledge this if you would not give the rating?

How will you acknowledge that Kaguya can literally move the universe away and bring her whole yet you refuse to use the feat but post the statement?
Contradictions everywhere lol

It literally does though? How we should be interpreting TSO isn't as just another ninjutsu just because it says so.
TSO does not require being a regular ninjutsu to be included in statements regarding all ninjutsu

This page is blatantly referring to how Susanoo is the strongest form of defense and how Kuruma, the strongest Biju, are being combined to make the strongest ninjutsu.
Yeah no, the strongest defence point is from a completely different statement than the strongest ninjutsu statement and it doesnt even imply mixing is what led to that result

it just says

The most power powerful ninjutsu that wraps susano on kurama
Take a look at the below? Why even acknowledge this if you would not give the rating?

How will you acknowledge that Kaguya can literally move the universe away and bring her whole yet you refuse to use the feat but post the statement?
Contradictions everywhere lol

we dont have UES, youd have to prove her other jutsu require more chakra than this, In my own scaling I do believe naruto is a UES so I have her at least at uni off site

Back