• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can’t believe that Arc guy thinks he’s allowed to believe Baryon Mode Naruto is 4-B. Absolutely wild and inconsistent and hypocritical.
Lol with that trash argument. I know you man. You create a CRT for Naruto with trash argument, you raise the hope of the people then find the fault in your own trash argument then debunk it. Then repeat the cycle.

Actual tin foil hat level.
Y u dissin on us man?
images

Are you shaming someone for realizing they made an errors and admitting it? Yk like, one of the most mature things a person can do? 😭
If it happens so constantly then it is not an error anymore either this or the person is just **** or does it on purpose. Why is this always the case with Naruto CRTs.

Well no. Something is always wrong with his argument because they are trash but guess what, trash or not it still gets passed.

Arc and I disagree(d) on plenty of things.
The difference is we usually air out and talk through our differences like adults, and we usually only post shit after it goes through several layers of approval from multiple knowledgeable members.

This is why we usually
A) Present a united front on CRTs.
B) Produce high-quality CRTs.

It's really not that deep.

Arguments suck, to the person is ****, samlex truly is my number 1 hater 😭 like relax buster it ain’t that deep
Dumb is the word there by the way, it is nothing compared to the words you use against me. I don't think you are dumb though, however if one keeps making the same mistake everytime, then that is dumb.

Arc and I disagree(d) on plenty of things.
The difference is we usually air out and talk through our differences like adults, and we usually only post shit after it goes through several layers of approval from multiple knowledgeable members.

This is why we usually
A) Present a united front on CRTs.
B) Produce high-quality CRTs.

It's really not that deep.
In good faith don't lie, did you know about the most recent CRT ?

If it happens so constantly then it is not an error anymore either this or the person is just **** or does it on purpose. Why is this always the case with Naruto CRTs.
???
my dude, statistics get revised ALL the time, narutoverse isn't even the most frequent when it comes to this. Have you ever seen Dragon ball CRTs? there are several active CRTs currently, several more in the works, and several others soon that will either change or revise what was just recently changed or revised.

that's literally how this site works, if you don't understand that then idk what you're doing here

Yeah missing the note at the end of the database sayings it’s MTL was a pretty big oversight on my point. Like I don’t know if I would’ve made that thread had I known that, but that’s what the community is for, catching things I don’t.
tbh it's not even that big of a deal, if a MTL is accepted by site editors then it's more than likely accurate and good to use, in fact it was probably one of the most sound 4-B arguments i've seen, it's just that taking its highest interpretation is something the wiki would never agree to, not just for narutoverse but for any verse, without a good reason.

???
my dude, statistics get revised ALL the time, narutoverse isn't even the most frequent when it comes to this. Have you ever seen Dragon ball CRTs? there are several active CRTs currently, several more in the works, and several others soon that will either change or revise what was just recently changed or revised.

that's literally how this site works, if you don't understand that then idk what you're doing here
SMH of course that is not what I'm against.

SMH of course that is not what I'm against.
that is quite literally what you're arguing against. if you don't want Arc to catch his own "loopholes" then catch them yourself, like you just did! idk why you think this is some grand conspiracy to blue ball the Naruto fanbase as you seem to imply. Ikemoto and Kishimoto are doing that well enough already

Interesting great thank you for that honesty. Did you agree with it?
I did, prior to seeing the counterarguments that surfaced on the thread itself.

You see, that's kinda the point of posting CRTs. Like, this is why we don't just edit the profiles without getting feedback from everyone first. We're not perfect, we don't always think of absolutely everything.

Back