• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Brother....Spacetime can either be discreet or continuous. There are no other options. The default assumption for a time axis will always be a continuum. The wikipedia page that is linked to the page that you mentioned also states that spacetime are also known as spacetime continuums.

Here is the page you linked:
Here is the link on that page used as reference for "space time continuum"
You proved my point again. You are skipping continnum word again and again.
Common fictional examples of spaces representing such sizes are space-time continuums (the entire past, present and future of 3-dimensional space) of a universal scale.
Learn the difference between discreet and continuous. Also read the links that you send me. And read the pages that I linked. The thread also mentions why the default assumption is continuum.
It's linked to explain what space time continnum is. Not to take spacetime statement as granted and use it to scale 4D.

You can go upgrade a verse without having statement for 4D space or timeline. Just with space-time words alone. I will concede you are right. Otherwise you are wrong no matter what you say with nitpicking words in Low 2-C page.

You proved my point again. You are skipping continnum word again and again.

It's linked to explain what space time continnum is. Not to take spacetime statement as granted and use it to scale 4D.

You can go upgrade a verse without having statement for 4D space or timeline. Just with space-time words alone. I will concede you are right. Otherwise you are wrong no matter what you say with nitpicking words in Low 2-C page.
Alright humor me please. If a spacetime isn't continuum, then what is it? Can you explain it to me? What does a spacetime that is not continuum look like? The wikipedia page verbatim says that "In physics, spacetime, also called the space-time continuum". Why would your default assumption be that it is not a continuum. Are you saying there are gaps in between the timeline?

Alright humor me please. If a spacetime isn't continuum, then what is it? Can you explain it to me? What does a spacetime that is not continuum look like? The wikipedia page verbatim says that "In physics, spacetime, also called the space-time continuum".
That's Wikipedia, not vs wiki or scaling sites.

Again, at this point, you think you're right no matter what I explain. Isn't it easier to upgrade a verse with just a space-time statement alone and prove it to me?

Just ping me when Low 2-C Kaguya dimensions become a thing with a space-time statement alone, without proving there is a timeline in it.
Why would your default assumption be that it is not a continuum. Are you saying there are gaps in between the timeline?
Because how this site works. At the very least vs wiki treats just space-time statement as pocket dimensions not the continnum or any timeline by default.

You can try upgrading a verse you will get to know that.

Again, at this point, you think you're right no matter what I explain. Isn't it easier to upgrade a verse with just a space-time statement alone and prove it to me?

Just ping me when Low 2-C Kaguya dimensions become a thing with a space-time statement alone, without proving there is a timeline in it.

Because how this site works. At the very least vs wiki treats just space-time statement as pocket dimensions not the continnum or any timeline by default.

If the space time contained multiple galaxies and above in it well yeah it would have been low2c

Except I'm not trying to upgrade anything. The conversation started with me giving options to someone on how they can argue the cosmology being 2C off site because the novels that are needed for that argument are non canon. How ever I never said Kaguya's dimensions would be low 2C on this wiki. That's because Kaguya's dimensions are considered pocket dimensions here, not because the time isn't continuous (it is. It literally wouldn't make sense powerscaling wise otherwise.), but because the spatial aspect of the dimensions aren't infinite here. Not because the word continuum wasn't used. If you understood what that meant, you wouldn't have brought it up. Lastly, it's not just wikipedia, it's also just Physics (just read up on General Relativity) and websites like Britannica. Spacetime and spacetime continuum (usually) are the same thing. But let's just agree to disagree.

Last edited:
at this point a six-path page should be made
Nah, not worth it. Naruto, Kaguya, and a few others are just in serious need of an overhaul.
Aren't the imgur links dead on his page? Cause I remember wanting to look at his soul manip stuff to see the justifications to see if I could downgrade them or not.
Actual goon. 🗿
But yeah, Nierre, Godernet, and a few others fixed the links while I was gone.

So Kaguya scales to 88 exatons but I feel she should scale to juubi jin hag. Ghost Hagoromo (who is aware of his juubi self) still considers Kaguya stronger than any other person plus she also fused with the 10tails and considering sasuke said her chakra was so much greater than Madara it checks out. feat wise also Sasuke could not put a scratch on her yet he could fight and split Madara in two. So, like Kaguya should be 177exatons Ish and Naruto should scale, Sasuke would not scale until final valley and that's with Susanoo even. Dude could not leave a dent on Naruto with a chidori to the neck

So Kaguya scales to 88 exatons but I feel she should scale to juubi jin hag. Ghost Hagoromo (who is aware of his juubi self) still considers Kaguya stronger than any other person plus she also fused with the 10tails and considering sasuke said her chakra was so much greater than Madara it checks out. feat wise also Sasuke could not put a scratch on her yet he could fight and split Madara in two. So, like Kaguya should be 177exatons Ish and Naruto should scale, Sasuke would not scale until final valley and that's with Susanoo even. Dude could not leave a dent on Naruto with a chidori to the neck
Susanoo Sasuke also wasn't able to meaningfully do much to Kaguya either, I honestly feel like Kaguya might've been bagging slightly against Naruto these days

(also Naruto blocked the Chidori with his arm)

Susanoo Sasuke also wasn't able to meaningfully do much to Kaguya either, I honestly feel like Kaguya might've been bagging slightly against Naruto these days

(also Naruto blocked the Chidori with his arm)
that's what I'm saying. naruto could match her blow for blow for a while, cut her arm off (before you say she was getting low on chakra she destroyed sasuke and his susanoo after this) It is clear naruto and sasuke were ahead. sasuke only caught up a bit in final valley and even then

that's what I'm saying. naruto could match her blow for blow for a while, cut her arm off (before you say she was getting low on chakra she destroyed sasuke and his susanoo after this) It is clear naruto and sasuke were ahead. sasuke only caught up a bit in final valley and even then
I honestly feel like Kaguya might've been bagging slightly against Naruto these days

@Samlex1234 @HelloThere1089

Part 1: So, to start, I want to draw attention to the verbiage. The first time Koji refers to “What he saw”, he calls them “Future Realities”. Later, he also characterizes them as “Future Possibilities”, but to me this is striking and shows there is “substance” here imo. In my reading of the Context presented, Koji views these sights as “Possible Future Realities”, which is more substantial than just simple “Possibilities”.

That may sound like semantics but that’s just my view. I support it in the next part.

Part 2: Going further about the “Future Possible Realities”, Koji states: “This may sound obvious to you, but our future isn’t simply one straight path. Many narratives get snuffed out based on which branch of each multi-forked crossroad is taken.

I bolded the most important parts of his statement here. While Koji doesn’t say these are “Branched Timelines” verbatim, what he said describes “Branched Timelines” precisely. He then goes on to explain that these “Future Possible Realities” aren’t just instances but have drown out futures themselves.

Taking in the context and implications, these “Future Possible Realities” are physically branched off the main timeline, existing simultaneously UNTIL a path is selected, wherein the other paths are then “Snuffed Out” (Which I take to mean erased).

Part 3: Minus the Erasure of those separate timelines, this falls 99% into the MWI as explained by Nat Geo (Scroll down to, “What are some other ideas?”), where I get my understanding of it from.

Thus, the Naruto Verse is a Multiverse, but it is in a constant cycle of Infinite Creation & Infinite Erasure.

Back