• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why don't you check the profile?
Thanks for that. I found the below,
Are these the only reasons?
The attempts to make Kaguya scale to her Expansive Truth-Seeking Ball were rejected many times before. The primary reason is because this attack required an amount of chakra far greater than her own chakra, and scaling her ordinary stats to it is inconsistent with her performance against Naruto and Sasuke who only possess half of Hagoromo's chakra each.

You are an interesting guy aren't you?, Bringing up my past is irrelevant, as my current question is about the specific issue at hand. 3 years ago is not now stop living in 2021. By the way never said I was going to create a CRT I asked a simple question.

Last edited:
You are an interesting guy aren't you?, Bringing up my past is irrelevant, as my current question is about the specific issue at hand. 3 years ago is not now stop living in 2021. By the way never said I was going to create a CRT I asked a simple question.
Thanks for that. I found the below,
Are these the only reasons?
The attempts to make Kaguya scale to her Expansive Truth-Seeking Ball were rejected many times before. The primary reason is because this attack required an amount of chakra far greater than her own chakra, and scaling her ordinary stats to it is inconsistent with her performance against Naruto and Sasuke who only possess half of Hagoromo's chakra each.
your question has been answered right on the profile although I think the latter part "naruto and sasuke who only possess half of hagoromo's chakra each" is dumb and should be removed

What are all the statements for EMS Madara>Edo Madara? Is it just regaining past strength and the DB saying his original strength flooded his body?

your question has been answered right on the profile although I think the latter part "naruto and sasuke who only possess half of hagoromo's chakra each" is dumb and should be removed
Im a bit confused.
The whole reason for the note is shaky
Lemme explain

Basically Kaguya does not scale to her Expansive Truth-Seeking Ball because

1. The attack required a significantly higher amount of chakra than she possessed naturally.

2. Scaling her ordinary stats to match this attack is inconsistent with her performance against Naruto and Sasuke, who each have only half of Hagoromo’s chakra.

However:

1. The chakra she received from the Infinite Tsukuyomi did exponentially increase her ordinary stats, as noted by vs Battle Wiki. “Mother just gained more power, both her individual stats might and speed are exponentially greater now

2. Kaguya with Shinobi chakra is substantially more powerful than Sasuke and Naruto. They required Kakashi, who was enhanced with chakra physically and had hax. That Kakashi is stronger than both Naruto and Sasuke and they needed him to seal her, mostly his hax. Naruto and sasuke could not even do anything except seal her.

@UchihaSlayer96
Please help here when you have the time🙏 I just need some clarification.

Back