• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They might not have visible eyes though, though that depends on your take of the Alien's POV in Alien Covenant
They have perfectly fine eyesight in the games despite not having eyes or even eyesockets on their skulls in every media, so maybe they just have some kind of replacement sensory ability. Either way, potential MS without actual eyes to ruin sounds kind of broken.

Shibai just won't be Low 2-C on this site with the level of information we have for his transcendence.

Having a general statement of accruing so much power that you transcend into a higher dimension isn't enough to assume said transcendence was one that resulted in him transferring into a dimension that is mathematically higher compared to the normal Naruto world or him transcending beyond pass the 3-D existence that constructed his physical body.

Y'all can try to add it when the profile is made, but you're getting slammed on your head by DT.
Actually, you are wrong based on the information we have, It is indeed a mathematically higher dimension. However, I believe we can wait for further information.

you are wrong
tenor.gif

we simply don't have enough evidence for this
If you believe so. I don't claim to be an expert in the Japanese language however, I know that the Japanese kanji if you put it into any translator the explanation is always the same ( mathematically Higher dimension)
こうじげん
高次元の

Last edited:
If you believe so. I don't claim to be an expert in the Japanese language however, I know that the Japanese language if you put it into any translator the explanation is always the same ( mathematically Higher dimension)
こうじげん
高次元の
what
i translated it and it never said anything about a higher mathematical dimension

look at this
main-qimg-04c17bb26d0f51ef34d23eab4e622239

This statement blatantly tells us they're in fact not referring to Shibais spatial dimensions but the place he resides in

Shibai not being in their dimension most likely means he's in something comparable to the plane of existence where Limbo resides in, or comperable to the afterlife. Both of which are places (dimensions) where non physical beings reside in.

Momoshikis statement is most likely referring to Shibai reaching a place similar to the afterlife. A place where he doesn't need a physical form, but with the difference that he's still alive and can likely interact with the physical world of living.

what
i translated it and it never said anything about a higher mathematical dimension

look at this
main-qimg-04c17bb26d0f51ef34d23eab4e622239

This statement blatantly tells us they're in fact not referring to Shibais spatial dimensions but the place he resides in

Shibai not being in their dimension most likely means he's in something comparable to the plane of existence where Limbo resides in, or comperable to the afterlife. Both of which are places (dimensions) where non physical beings reside in.

Momoshikis statement is most likely referring to Shibai reaching a place similar to the afterlife. A place where he doesn't need a physical form, but with the difference that he's still alive and can likely interact with the physical world of living.
Okay. You would have to give me a minute to reply. May be 10 minutes 🤗

Last edited:
don't reply 🗿

In the image above you get the original Kanji that translate to a higher dimension mathematically. this is the first point.

Second point

In the image above Momoshiki then confirmed that truly Shibai is no longer in this 次元 dimension (Space-time). momoshiki words “ sorry but the Shibai Part is true”. Thus Amado guessed right and Shibai ascended the current universe that is 4d to a 5 dimension where he does not necessary need a body.

However I believe we can still wait for more information.

Last edited:

"For example, the result of repeatedly evolving several times.

... ascended to a higher dimensional existence that does not require a physical body."
As Amado says, Shibai evolved into a Higher Dimensional Existence that does not require a Physical/Material Body "高次元の存在" (Takajimoto no sonzai) Kanji translates to Higher Dimensional Existence.The "Higher Dimension" that Shibai Evolved into is not an Alternate/Other Dimension or a Spiritual Plane/Plane like in Kaguya because the kanji used for the "別空間" Kaguya Dimension and the higher dimensional kanji that Shibai Evolved into are completely different ( ) or the kanji for Limbos ("せかい 見えざる世界" from the Unseen (Limbo) Realm) is completely different from the Dimension/Plane, Realm kanji for Shibai ( ), so in short, the Dimension Shibai Evolved from is neither a Spiritual Plane nor an Alternate Dimension like Kaguya's. In addition, Momoshiki confirms Amado's Statment that the kanji Amado used for Shibai "次元" is the same as the kanji Momoshiki used for Shibai ( ).

honestly it is easier to argue uni with omnipotence than the higher D statement. let us say we somehow agree with koji that he is in a higher dimension, and it is mathematical and then what? how are you gonna prove if it is compact or not?

honestly, it is easier to argue uni with omnipotence than the higher D statement. let us say we somehow agree with Koji that he is in a higher dimension, and it is mathematical and then what? how are you gonna prove if it is compact or not?
Argue? There is no need for argument when you have a factual statement, whether we agree or not does not matter (by the way anyone can disagree that is fine, however that does not change the statement). Shibai would only be put in match with people that can interact with him. 5d beings he is the god of the verse ( I actually don't believe we have scratched the surface yet for the guy).

Back