• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Shibai dumps on Clorox. Shut up.
528df4123668078b7d12450b60e15b29.jpg

No one is denying that Boruto follows Many Worlds you goon, they just ain’t tier 2 in stats
From what I'm seeing, there is no confirmation for MWI. Those are all possible futures. MWI requires physical universes to combat the quantum superposition issue. Unless I'm misinterpreting something. Don't get me wrong it could still end up being MWI, but the way it's currently explained make it sound like they're just possible futures.

Yup yup, I know. Just curious about what Momoshiki said in Japanese when he said that Shibai is no longer in their dimension. Momoshiki saying that Shibai left the jikūkan or time-space (what we usually call dimensions in Naruto and what is used to describe Kaguyas dimensions, the Kamui dimension, etc.) seems unlikely when Amado described Shibai using a different term that more so points to a higher spatial dimension in the very chapter before that. If Momoshiki also used the mathematical wording for dimension, what exactly did he say?
just means that his no longer in the present world as we know it, you can become HDE and still leave the physical world (most fictional series treat it differently)

Shibai being a literal HDE (4D) being is certainly an equivocal claim. Like it is very much a possible interpretation, and given how he has abilities like Prescience, which grant him a 4D perception, I wouldn't be surprised if he did eventually end up as tier 2. However, right now there's just no solid supporting evidence to dial in on a most likely interpretation for what occurred to Shibai when he transcended, outside the fact that he's super strong and left his physical body. He'll probably be the Fudo Myo'o of the Naruto verse ngl, but until we get more information y'all are gonna have to be happy with Deceived and I slapping 4-C on him.

Shibai being a literal HDE (4D) being is certainly an equivocal claim. Like it is very much a possible interpretation, and given how he has abilities like Prescience, which grant him a 4D perception, I wouldn't be surprised if he did eventually end up as tier 2. However, right now there's just no solid supporting evidence to dial in on a most likely interpretation for what occurred to Shibai when he transcended, outside the fact that he's super strong and left his physical body. He'll probably be the Fudo Myo'o of the Naruto verse ngl, but until we get more information y'all are gonna have to be happy with Deceived and I slapping 4-C on him.
Ok on a serious note, do we now agree that the verse is around multiversal level cosmology-wise?

Ok on a serious note, do we now agree that the verse is around multiversal level cosmology-wise?
I personally think it's fine to say that there are countless timelines in the Naruto/Boruto broader universe (2-B to 2-A). It's not doing anything for the verse outside of give Shibai and Koji 2-B to 2-A precog, but yeah I think it's fine. I do think you can be skeptical about the vernacular utilized, "future possibilities" referring to possibilities and not actual timelines, and Koji referencing a timeline paradox just meaning he isn't ******* up the timeline they exist in, but atm I feel like that's needlessly pedantic.

So what “is” accepted about Omnipotence as far as the wiki goes?
Read Eida's profile.

Read Eida's profile.
Damn, I didn’t know Eida had a completed Pf.

Look at it this way.
Boruto knows X jutsu => KK taught him via future Boruto => Once that time in future is arrived, the future that KK saw is going to be eliminated because that's how time works => For all intents and purposes the source of the jutsu is KK now => Where did KK learn the jutsu from? Because that future has already been eliminated.
Kashin Koji still saw the future in his past, he didn't go back from the future to give himself that jutsu.

Kashin Koji still saw the future in his past, he didn't go back from the future to give himself that jutsu.
That's still an information paradox. Because the source of the information will vanish as if it never happened. It doesn't matter if it is in KK's memory. The timeline itself doesn't exist after some point. This is assuming the verse isn't MWI.

That's still an information paradox. Because the source of the information will vanish as if it never happened. It doesn't matter if it is in KK's memory. The timeline itself doesn't exist after some point. This is assuming the verse isn't MWI.
Good thing Kashin Koji will still have seen Boruto explaining his jutsu to everyone whenever he uses it.

Still don't believe the problem exists. Kashin Koji isn't going to forget visions of the future he already saw.
That's because that is not the problem I'm describing. I'm not saying KK is gonna forget anything. But even if he remembers that the jutsu exists, the source of that information, i.e. the timeline is gonna vanish at some point. So after that point in time, the information basically came into KK's mind out of nowhere because that future timeline never actually existed. That creates an information paradox.

You can trace it like this:

Boruto knows x jutsu in the year 15 and learned it from Konohamaru who invented it in that year. Let's call this possible timeline A.
KK sees that future in the main timeline in year 10 and teaches it to Boruto.
Timeline A doesn't exist anymore. It never happened at all. Main timeline reaches year 15 but Konohamaru dies before that.
So now where did the information of jutsu x come from? Sure KK remembers it, but the future he saw never actually existed. Only one timeline exists here physically. So the source of that information never actually became a reality. This causes an information paradox in my head.

Idk if I was able to explain it well. Also all of this is assuming MWI doesn't exist in Boruto.

Back