• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
using the official naruto website.

1. Land of Waves
If the Prologue is included, Kurama.
2. Chunin exams
Orochimaru
3. destruction of the leaf
Shukaku
4. search for tsunade
Manda
5. Sasuke retrieval
Orochimaru
6. Kazekage Rescue
Shukaku again.
7. Long awaited Reunion arc ( Tenchi bridge arc)
Orochimaru, considering Sasuke had to wait for him to grow weaker before he decided to fight him. MAYBE KN4 Naruto, he did pretty good.
8.Immortal Devastators arc (akatsuki suppression)
Obito
9. Master Prophecy and Vengeance arc
Pain
10. Two Saviors arc (Pain assault arc)
KN8 Naruto
11. Five Kage Summit arc
Obito
12. Fourth great ninja war (theres technically 3 arcs split between the confrontation,conflict and climax but for the sake of brevity we smudge them together)
Madara
13. Ten Tails arc
Juubidara
14. kaguya Otsutsuki strikes arc.
Post-Kaguya Fight Naruto

I hope you know hyperbolic language, like metaphors, can exist without like as simile. Idk why you think Ay’s is hyperbolic while holding the position this must be literal
Why is it in this case? Plus I think Ay is much faster than light considering he does the attack in base then Naruto out runs a several times faster attack. Not to mention a SM clone literally compares the two and reacts to him in a lesser form as you said.

Dam why is no one saying Itachi for Search for Tsunade?
Where in the second DB is this from? Like page number?
305. Also this is the kanji
木ノ葉の黄色い閃光●絶対不可避の光速の刃、戦場にて煌々と輝きを放つ術・技。呟きその名は、四代目火影のかつての通り名だ。

305. Also this is the kanji
木ノ葉の黄色い閃光●絶対不可避の光速の刃、戦場にて煌々と輝きを放つ術・技。呟きその名は、四代目火影のかつての通り名だ。
Mine only goes up to 285 dang it. Why did it not have it completed!!!!

I really don't remember everyone who showed up in each arc but I guess
Land of waves: Kurama
Chunin exams: Hiruzen/Might Guy
Konoha crush: Hiruzen/Might Guy
Search for Tsunade: Itachi/Might Guy
Sasuke retrieval: Tsunade?/Might Guy
Kazekage rescue: I think Tobi?/Might Guy
Tenchi bridge: Kurama
Akatsuki suppression: Iirc, Kakuzu/Might Guy
Itachi pursuit: Tobi?
Tale of Jiraiya the Gallant: Pain
Fated Battle: Tobi
Pain Assault: Killer B/Might Guy
Five Kage Summit: Killer B
FGNW Countdown: Kurama/Might Guy
FGNW Confrontation: I think Madara/Might Guy
FGNW Climax: Jubito/Might Guy
Birth of Jubijin: Jubidara/Might Guy
Kaguya Otsutsuki strikes: Kaguya
I might end up being way off because of my memory but I gotta start somewhere.

Thanks what scan did you need from the kakashi ln? I own the official translation.
This
He uses a knock off Raikiri.
Not even a scratch.” The prime minister looked up bitterly
at the mud wall.
“This wall is an Earth Style technique.” One of the
younger shinobi stepped forward. “Shinobi techniques all
have their affinities. That’s the best point of attack. The
weak point of Earth Style is Lightning Style.” The man’s
right hand crackled with electricity.
“What’s that technique?” the prime minister asked.
“Lightning Blade. A major jutsu of the Land of Fire, a
secret tradition. People still talk of
the Sixth Hokage
cutting lightning with it.” The shinobi smiled confidently
and stepped out toward the mud wall.
In general, Earth Style was seen as weak to Lightning
Style because the many impurities that existed in the earth
were good conductors for electricity.
“Please watch as I smash it with my Lightning Blade.”
Watching the shinobi’s movements from the watchtower,
Nanara panicked. “Kakashi! That guy’s trouble! He looks
like he’s going to use a seriously amazing technique!”
His tutor said nothing.
“Are you listening to me, Kakashi? It’s bad! We’re in
trouble!”Aah, be quiet.
Kakashi stared intently at the end point of the trajectory
that the man’s technique would likely follow. He followed
his enemy’s eyes to its target and concentrated his mind on
the point where the attack would likely hit.
The man released the jutsu.Crack! Crack!
Thunder roared, and the lightning attack hit the wall at
the speed of light. The shinobi no doubt thought the wall of
earth would crumble to dust when directly hit with
Lightning Style

kW9mdHk.png

Many people translate "電光石火" or "Denkosekka" as "speed of light", but it is a hyperbole for "extremely fast" or "in a flash", or "at the speed of lightning" or "in an instant" etc... We would have to have access to the kanji, someone has to buy the novel in Japanese 🗿.

Many people translate "電光石火" or "Denkosekka" as "speed of light", but it is a hyperbole for "extremely fast" or "in a flash", or "at the speed of lightning" or "in an instant" etc... We would have to have access to the kanji, someone has to buy the novel in Japanese 🗿.
There are lots of Japanese novel PDFs online but I haven't found one for Kakashi Retsuden yet

There are lots of Japanese novel PDFs online but I haven't found one for Kakashi Retsuden yet
I personally find the retsuden novels difficult to find even in english. I have to try harder than a conventional search to find it.

But then, about Minato's statement, I don't believe it's hyperbole. The "undodge" part is, Kishimoto used that expression in Madara's Light Fang statement too, and even Katsuyu's acid statement. The speed of light declaration has literal kanji, and is not in a hype text, I see no reason why it shouldn't be used.

So... Ay is declared to have the same reaction speed as Minato, so he would be SoL too, and Naruto KM1 gave him FTE, so Naruto FTL+ 😎

Lol, It just dawned on me but even if the perceived event was real and Kawaki did kill Naruto; given his power and the situation with Shinju/Otsutsuki, Kawaki would “ultimately” get the Orochimaru Plea Deal because they need his power to protect the world.

Lol, It just dawned on me but even if the perceived event was real and Kawaki did kill Naruto; given his power and the situation with Shinju/Otsutsuki, Kawaki would “ultimately” get the Orochimaru Plea Deal because they need his power to protect the world.
Honestly, for Orochimaru, he was only doing that shit to become immortal, and now that he's functionally immortal, he's not going to risk messing it up. Kawaki's explicit goal is to kill himself and others.

I personally find the retsuden novels difficult to find even in english. I have to try harder than a conventional search to find it.
What about the Hiden/Shinden novels?
But then, about Minato's statement, I don't believe it's hyperbole. The "undodge" part is, Kishimoto used that expression in Madara's Light Fang statement too, and even Katsuyu's acid statement. The speed of light declaration has literal kanji, and is not in a hype text, I see no reason why it shouldn't be used.
Yeah I probably agree, the only good counter I can see is it referring to FTG but that doesn't exactly have a speed since it's space time movement.
So... Ay is declared to have the same reaction speed as Minato, so he would be SoL too, and Naruto KM1 gave him FTE, so Naruto FTL+ 😎
No proof Ay didn't perceive him 🗿

I think I also own that.

What about the Hiden/Shinden novels?
I can find these more easily even in my mother language (Portuguese). But the retsuden series is more complicated.
Yeah I probably agree, the only good counter I can see is it referring to FTG but that doesn't exactly have a speed since it's space time movement.
It really doesn't make sense to be the FTG, and if you take into account that it is said "Light-Speed Blade" It is much more likely to refer to the attack that comes after the FTG. In fact, this expression "Light-Speed blade" is similar to the description of the samurai's "Issen" in Databook 4, so it is more likely that it refers to a physical attack.
No proof Ay didn't perceive him 🗿
There is also no proof that he saw it, so we keep the agenda 😎

Here's some raws where the lightening blade should be figure it out from there cause I don't speak it or read it. The first one is legit LS iirc the rest idk.

Back