• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Again, any strategy I mention would be deemed fanfic but sure:
1. Make tons of clones, as many as he made against Kaguya, to distract Jigen.
2. Send one to gather NE, enough for an Asura Avatar level amp.
3. Tell Sasuke his strategy.
4. Get the NE from his clone.
5. Activate Boil Release for physical amp so that he doesn't get manhandled.
6. Corner Jigen in the air.
7. Make more clones.
8. Use the largest Rasengan pump (using NE) for the first time in the air.
9. Sasuke disguised as Naruto's clone uses the confusion and Amenosumn to cut Jigens arm off at least (this should work if Jigen is caught off guard. The only reason he teleported away when Sasuke tried to stab him is because he was looking straight at the sword. He admits he couldn't move swiftly and only escaped via portals which are not that fast).

This is way more complicated than it needs to be. Naruto could have at least used 4 of these steps (specific ones) at once and I would have been satisfied. This doesn't even need to succeed. Adult Naruto with more experience should be able to come up with plans like this on the fly even if they are unsuccessful. Heck, he couldn't even replace his kids with his shadow clones during the Delta fight. He should've been able to transform the clones into his kids while his actual kids escaped the field.

Nobody is saying Naruto should have used the same tactics against Isshiki as he used against Kaguya. That would be the opposite of being creative.
Okay first of all this strategy would be useless for the first part of his fight where they knew none of his abilities as jigen shrinking would just make this nigh impossible. Now when sasuke had a bearing of it then sure they can begin strategizing.
1. This is a good strategy and he kinda did the shadow clone distractionn already. Unlike kaguya jigen can literally one shot all of them at once with his rods.
2. Here is the thing, I'm not even fully sure he can absorb nature energy well as they are in a different dimension, a dimension which did not even have an atmosphere and I'm not sure it was even a survivable planet so him absorbing nature energy would require him using sasuke portal which would drain sasuke chakra but I'm going to assume he can do that on the other dimension. Why would he at that point? It's not like karma one jigen was outclassing them. They were actually keeping up pretty fine and the only major issue were the rods. They found a way to corner him right after and he only managed to escape. Logically KA naruto and Perfect susanoo sasuke are both stronger than v1 jigen individually so considering they were together they definitely saw no reason for asura avatar. Heck that's why they did not even use MAS. Also for the asura avatar jigen can quite literally touch any point of the avatar and absorb the chakra if mmo can directly absorb kurama chakra from naruto's body.

Okay first of all this strategy would be useless for the first part of his fight where they knew none of his abilities as jigen shrinking would just make this nigh impossible. Now when sasuke had a bearing of it then sure they can begin strategizing.
1. This is a good strategy and he kinda did the shadow clone distractionn already. Unlike kaguya jigen can literally one shot all of them at once with his rods.
No. I mean distract Jigen enough so that the shadow clones that collect NE can hide. If Jigen one shots them after then it doesn't matter. The whole distraction is just so that Naruto can place clones to collect NE.
2. Here is the thing, I'm not even fully sure he can absorb nature energy well as they are in a different dimension, a dimension which did not even have an atmosphere and I'm not sure it was even a survivable planet so him absorbing nature energy would require him using sasuke portal which would drain sasuke chakra but I'm going to assume he can do that on the other dimension. Why would he at that point? It's not like karma one jigen was outclassing them. They were actually keeping up pretty fine and the only major issue were the rods. They found a way to corner him right after and he only managed to escape. Logically KA naruto and Perfect susanoo sasuke are both stronger than v1 jigen individually so considering they were together they definitely saw no reason for asura avatar. Heck that's why they did not even use MAS. Also for the asura avatar jigen can quite literally touch any point of the avatar and absorb the chakra if mmo can directly absorb kurama chakra from naruto's body.
The NE is to make a huge Rasengan. That's all. And so that he doesn't get manhandled. I didn't mention making an Asura avatar. Just similar amount of chakra so that Naruto can create a proportionally bigger Rasengan without depleting his chakra reserves since he's also simultaneously making shadow clones and using boil release.

Again, any strategy I mention would be deemed fanfic but sure:
1. Make tons of clones, as many as he made against Kaguya, to distract Jigen.
2. Send one to gather NE, enough for an Asura Avatar level amp.
3. Tell Sasuke his strategy.
4. Get the NE from his clone.
5. Activate Boil Release for physical amp so that he doesn't get manhandled.
6. Corner Jigen in the air.
7. Make more clones.
8. Use the largest Rasengan pump (using NE) for the first time in the air.
9. Sasuke disguised as Naruto's clone uses the confusion and Amenosumn to cut Jigens arm off at least (this should work if Jigen is caught off guard. The only reason he teleported away when Sasuke tried to stab him is because he was looking straight at the sword. He admits he couldn't move swiftly and only escaped via portals which are not that fast).

This is way more complicated than it needs to be. Naruto could have at least used 4 of these steps (specific ones) at once and I would have been satisfied. This doesn't even need to succeed. Adult Naruto with more experience should be able to come up with plans like this on the fly even if they are unsuccessful. Heck, he couldn't even replace his kids with his shadow clones during the Delta fight. He should've been able to transform the clones into his kids while his actual kids escaped the field.

Nobody is saying Naruto should have used the same tactics against Isshiki as he used against Kaguya. That would be the opposite of being creative.
By the time Jigen switched to V2 they sure as well did not think dude would straight up be so above them all of asudden. See most of your strategy relies on the fact that they come in thinking they are weaker than jigen but here is the scary thing about the guy. kaguya and momo who they faced in the past like to show off and boast(in momo's case) which includes flaunting his amount of power and chakra for both sasuke and naruto especially to guage how great a threat he is or becoming, and in kaguya case she just almost never hides her chakra and they could clearly sense how ridiculous she was compared to them not to mention the ridiculous warnings hag gave. My guy jigen here deels on a 24/7 chakra erased type shit. They could never at any point guage his power in jigen body. Heck the power house ishikki itself could just straight up hide and be dormant. So I don't blame them for seeing the v1 jigen, being able to match him without their strongest forms and seeing him go v2 with no way of guaging his full power and be like well our avatars can probably take him. Jigen just cleared their expectstions and they realised far too late. look at naruto expression when they demolished susanoo. The jutsu stuff I can see your point. There probably would have been a way to strategise and hit him but is it really worth the risk? It's like them still tring to use ninjutsu against momo, they did not unti l thry found a way for him not to absorb. Also jigen is so much more faster than both of them both on land and air that it would most likely not work

No. I mean distract Jigen enough so that the shadow clones that collect NE can hide. If Jigen one shots them after then it doesn't matter. The whole distraction is just so that Naruto can place clones to collect NE.

The NE is to make a huge Rasengan. That's all. And so that he doesn't get manhandled. I didn't mention making an Asura avatar. Just similar amount of chakra so that Naruto can create a proportionally bigger Rasengan without depleting his chakra reserves since he's also simultaneously making shadow clones and using boil release.
won't jigen not just shrink and absorb the rasengan? we already saw the big use of rasengan , it did not work even while he was in v1

By the time Jigen switched to V2 they sure as well did not think dude would straight up be so above them all of asudden. See most of your strategy relies on the fact that they come in thinking they are weaker than jigen but here is the scary thing about the guy. kaguya and momo who they faced in the past like to show off and boast(in momo's case) which includes flaunting his amount of power and chakra for both sasuke and naruto especially to guage how great a threat he is or becoming, and in kaguya case she just almost never hides her chakra and they could clearly sense how ridiculous she was compared to them not to mention the ridiculous warnings hag gave. My guy jigen here deels on a 24/7 chakra erased type shit. They could never at any point guage his power in jigen body. Heck the power house ishikki itself could just straight up hide and be dormant. So I don't blame them for seeing the v1 jigen, being able to match him without their strongest forms and seeing him go v2 with no way of guaging his full power and be like well our avatars can probably take him. Jigen just cleared their expectstions and they realised far too late. look at naruto expression when they demolished susanoo. The jutsu stuff I can see your point.
They actually did corner V2 in the air. A couple of more layers would have been enough. Infact when Sasuke switched, Jigen was about to absorb Naruto's Rasengan. Naruto could have used that moment to stall Jigen while Sasuke hit his neck from the back. That extra layer of distraction would have been helpful.
There probably would have been a way to strategise and hit him but is it really worth the risk?
I did mention this in my earlier comment. Adult Naruto is more risk averse.
won't jigen not just shrink and absorb the rasengan? we already saw the big use of rasengan , it did not work even while he was in v1
In V1 he had to use portals which are not that fast. He himself admitted that he can't move well in that situation. A few misdirections and he would've been killed at the spot. No chance of going V2.

They actually did corner V2 in the air. A couple of more layers would have been enough. Infact when Sasuke switched, Jigen was about to absorb Naruto's Rasengan. Naruto could have used that moment to stall Jigen while Sasuke hit his neck from the back. That extra layer of distraction would have been helpful.

I did mention this in my earlier comment. Adult Naruto is more risk averse.

In V1 he had to use portals which are not that fast. He himself admitted that he can't move well in that situation. A few misdirections and he would've been killed at the spot. No chance of going V2.
hitting jigen neck from back would have resulted in same thing, he would have blocked with his rods. IT was only that once they had a chance and I suspect jigen was already reaching his limit so he was already weaker . actually if they had knowledge that ishikki puts a strain on jigen they could have stalled and maybe won

Yeah adult naruto thinks more than teen naruto ad does not take as much risk

that's my point. They used the big rasengan strategy and it did not work. They even got that far coz they used it while he shrank. If he was big, he won't even do all that. And jigen is extremely smart. Once you fail once that trick ain't working twice. Also, Immediately he went v2 that plan became impossible

hitting jigen neck from back would have resulted in same thing, he would have blocked with his rods. IT was only that once they had a chance and I suspect jigen was already reaching his limit so he was already weaker . actually if they had knowledge that ishikki puts a strain on jigen they could have stalled and maybe won
No. Jigen can be caught off guard. The point of hitting the back is that Sasuke wouldn't be infront of Jigen where he can anticipate his attack. Instead Jigen would be busy absorbing Naruto's huge Rasengan and Sasuke can sneak attack him from the back. Sasuke has previously caught Jigen off guard with his kicks.
That's my point. They used the big rasengan strategy and it did not work. They even got that far coz they used it while he shrank. If he was big, he won't even do all that. And jigen is extremely smart. Once you fail once that trick ain't working twice. Also, Immediately he went v2 that plan became impossible
It failed because Sasuke was in Jigens like of sight. In fact Jigen was looking straight at his sword. Jigen already mentioned that it was difficult for him to move while absorption. So a plan that centers around catching him off guard should have worked because that's what plans are for. They had him on 2 separate occasions and lost because their plans were too shallow. Which is my point. Jigen is not some omniscient being that knows everything and can see everything. He can definitely be fooled. Sasuke and Naruto didn't use nearly as complex as the plans they used to in Shippuden.

Actually, Kaguya was also slaughtering them, numbers didn't work on her, and the Gravity Dimension devastated them.

No. Jigen can be caught off guard. The point of hitting the back is that Sasuke wouldn't be infront of Jigen where he can anticipate his attack. Instead Jigen would be busy absorbing Naruto's huge Rasengan and Sasuke can sneak attack him from the back. Sasuke has previously caught Jigen off guard with his kicks.

It failed because Sasuke was in Jigens like of sight. In fact Jigen was looking straight at his sword. Jigen already mentioned that it was difficult for him to move while absorption. So a plan that centers around catching him off guard should have worked because that's what plans are for. They had him on 2 separate occasions and lost because their plans were too shallow. Which is my point. Jigen is not some omniscient being that knows everything and can see everything. He can definitely be fooled. Sasuke and Naruto didn't use nearly as complex as the plans they used to in Shippuden.
that was v1 jigen not v2 jigen and he did not catch him off guard, jigen actually slightly turned his head, sasuke was just much faster coz he lightning amped and it is not like jigen did not know the kick won't do much.

You realize Sasuke swapping places is a better way of taking him unawares than going behind him? what you think the guy that tracks chakra as much as interdimensional and could sense kawaki elsewhere would somehow not sense sasuke behind his back? all he has to do is think it and the rods protect him again. Moreover your plan involves rather than them going 2v1 naruto takes him head on and is a distraction for sasuke to chip in. yeah no naruto is not lasting a second against v2 jigen. He is not strong enough to make that big of an opening. You said they had him twice but that's the thing they never did. From ours and their pov it seems like they did but they did not. We were just fed suspense twice. their attack never hit once so how can you say they had him? first scenerio they tried to corner him and he teleported away. When sasuke telports coz he is not fast enough to dodge does it mean they had him? no he just used a different skill set. Second scenerio they thought they caught him off guard but they did not . It's really just a case of "jigen was too fast".

that was v1 jigen not v2 jigen and he did not catch him off guard, jigen actually slightly turned his head, sasuke was just much faster coz he lightning amped and it is not like jigen did not know the kick won't do much.
So Jigen let him kick?
You realize Sasuke swapping places is a better way of taking him unawares than going behind him? what you think the guy that tracks chakra as much as interdimensional and could sense kawaki elsewhere would somehow not sense sasuke behind his back?
Even Momoshiki could anticipate Sasuke's amenotejikara. Switching places isn't as effective in catching off guard as you think. Especially not if Sasuke ends up literally in front of his eyes. Switching behind him would have been better because he can't see there. So that adds a layer of distraction.
all he has to do is think it and the rods protect him again. Moreover your plan involves rather than them going 2v1 naruto takes him head on and is a distraction for sasuke to chip in. yeah no naruto is not lasting a second against v2 jigen.
Doesn't have to be V2. It can be V1. They just have to plan early and let Jigen underestimate them. And you think Naruto can't keep up for a few seconds using NE and boil release?
He is not strong enough to make that big of an opening. You said they had him twice but that's the thing they never did. From ours and their pov it seems like they did but they did not. We were just fed suspense twice. their attack never hit once so how can you say they had him?
Because both times Jigen was surprised which proves he can be caught off guard and he does underestimate the duo. He even says the plan was good and that Sasuke is smart.
first scenerio they tried to corner him and he teleported away.
Because Sasuke was literally in front of him. He knew Sasuke was attacking so of course he teleported away.
When sasuke telports coz he is not fast enough to dodge does it mean they had him? no he just used a different skill set. Second scenerio they thought they caught him off guard but they did not . It's really just a case of "jigen was too fast".
Jigen is fast but he can be caught off guard. Which is what they should have planned around. Both Jigen and Isshiki have been kicked by Naruto and Sasuke when he wasn't expecting them. It's not that hard to imagine that they could have added more distractions to finish the job. Just because Jigen protected his neck the 2nd time doesn't mean he would have if Sasuke didn't teleport in front of him.

Back