• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Idk if I agree with FTL+ SM Naruto. Given that KCM > SM, and excluding his body flicker technique, KCM Naruto was more or less very relative to lightning cloak Ay, who if you’re decently charitable with is like hovering around light speed. And idk if I really agree with FTL+ Luffy either given that Kizaru can be pretty competitive with Luffy and Kizaru just blatantly uses light speed attacks.
Do you think there's a big difference between V1 and V2 lightning cloak?

Do you think there's a big difference between V1 and V2 lightning cloak?
Not really, at least not a beyond 10x speed amp. For 1) the lariat is the technique that’s got the light like speed/near light speed statement right, so it’s not even inherently that every single technique or movement he performs is light speed, and 2) if we are keeping with the more generous speed meta interpretations there’s a Minato light speed statement (Shadow has it, I translated it, it’s real, I think it’s probably hyperbolic but we’re presupposing that isn’t the case here), and given the whole Minato >= Ay narrative, it seems to be consistent that Ay would be closer to light speed than not.

Edit: that statement is for Hokage Minato too.

Not really, at least not a beyond 10x speed amp. For 1) the lariat is the technique that’s got the light like speed/near light speed statement right, so it’s not even inherently that every single technique or movement he performs is light speed, and 2) if we are keeping with the more generous speed meta interpretations there’s a Minato light speed statement (Shadow has it, I translated it, it’s real, I think it’s probably hyperbolic but we’re presupposing that isn’t the case here), and given the whole Minato >= Ay narrative, it seems to be consistent that Ay would be closer to light speed than not.

Edit: that statement is for Hokage Minato too.
Are you saying LS = Minato~>V2 Ay>V1 Ay (w/Lariat)<~LS?

Also
Can u send pls 🙏

I'd rather not make any concrete judgements without seeing the exact statement but I don't think SM Naruto is FTL anyways (I think he's probably around Relativistic)
The Yellow Flash of the Leaf

The absolutely inescapable light-speed blade, who fires off brilliant and radiant techniques on the battlefield. That dazzling title was once the common name of the Fourth Hokage.

Rewatching shppuden and NGL I hated to character during the kage summit. I know it made sense for his development but after pain arc which was so good it felt kinda.

The Yellow Flash of the Leaf

The absolutely inescapable light-speed blade, who fires off brilliant and radiant techniques on the battlefield. That dazzling title was once the common name of the Fourth Hokage.
Ehhh tbh I think you can interpret this as meaning Jonin Minato since it refers to his war time nickname and exploits during the 3rd War. Especially since it uses past tense pretty explicitly in the sentence calling him the Fourth Hokage.

Ehhh tbh I think you can interpret this as meaning Jonin Minato since it refers to his war time nickname and exploits during the 3rd War. Especially since it uses past tense pretty explicitly in the sentence calling him the Fourth Hokage.
ok 👌 we already agree on the SM Naruto not being FTL+ so I’m not going to bother commenting on what you said

Fair Enough GIFs | Tenor

Any Nard post Six Paths comfortably wins that imo

I feel like G5 Luffy vs KCM2 SM Nard is a good fight tho. Both in the Mid to high tier 6 metas with light speed arguments

Luffy is definitely faster here but I don’t see Luffy being able to put down Naruto before G5 runs out and Luffy’s just a crippled old man for a bit.

Naruto’s Rasengan progression is Crazy tbh…
  1. Rasengan
  2. Vermillion Rasengan
  3. Odama Rasengan
  4. Wind-Style Rasengan
  5. FRS
  6. FRS (Thrown)
  7. Cho-Odama Rasengan
  8. Rasengan Barrage
  9. Multiple Cho Odama Rasengan Barrage
  10. Multi-Rasengan Combo’s w/ Chakra Arms
  11. Mini-FRS
  12. Mini-TBB Rasengan
  13. TBB
  14. Super Charged TBB
  15. Relentless TBB
  16. FRS Barrage
  17. Cho-Odama FRS
  18. Cho-Cho Odama FRS
  19. Lava Style FRS
  20. Magnet Rasengan
  21. Tailed Beast Bomb FRS
  22. Tailed Beast Bomb FRS Barrage
  23. Super Tailed Beast FRS
  24. Cho-Cho Odama TBB/Rasengan Shuriken Barrage (Vs Indra Arrow)
  25. Rasengan: Flash
  26. Cho-Cho Odama Rasengan
Ichigo Could Never

Back