• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Chapter 65
The only dimension that was affected was the main one. And even if it does one day affect multiple dimensions, saying that Momoshiki created an extra temporal dimension is kinda stretching it. It would be more likely that an overlapping temporal dimension already exists and Momoshiki has the ability to access it. Kinda like a certain spoiler character from the Loki series.

The only dimension that was affected was the main one. And even if it does one day affect multiple dimensions, saying that Momoshiki created an extra temporal dimension is kinda stretching it. It would be more likely that an overlapping temporal dimension already exists and Momoshiki has the ability to access it. Kinda like a certain spoiler character from the Loki series.

Wouldn't it be funny if the way we get out of the "Isshiki level" limbo, is by Himawari scaling to full power BM Naruto in the next chapter?

Not my word, someone else, he says it happend and provided these as proof
main-qimg-431be89ada58edcf8d9881c1258d2b9e-pjlq.jpg

main-qimg-6bb98f0343c710ddbc2fecbbc6ae54a0-pjlq.jpg
I understand what you're saying but no
1. Daemon and Eida were in the Land of Frost. Not another dimension
2. Konoha was affected because, well, momoshiki/boruto was like 2 kilometers outside the village
In conclusion, there's no proof that momoshiki can affect multiple dimensions at once

I understand what you're saying but no
1. Daemon and Eida were in the Land of Frost. Not another dimension
2. Konoha was affected because, well, momoshiki/boruto was like 2 kilometers outside the village
In conclusion, there's no proof that momoshiki can affect multiple dimensions at once
But that person said "Trust me Bro" and he gave Source

@The_one_you_least_expect Basically, because there is no UES, creation feats and telekinesis feat don't automatically scale to other statistics. So Hagoromo's physicals doesn't scale to his own creation feat, so Naruto and Sasuke in turn don't scale to that.

Toneri's golden wheel is AP, but Naruto tanked it, so it scales to everybody now. Nobody tanked Hagoromo's moon telekinesis or has a statement that scales them to it, so that ability is exclusive to Hags and Hams.

That’s far but said telekinesis can be used for combat no? So shouldn’t people be able to scale off of it regardless?
I edited my initial comment too late I guess. But the telekinesis has never seen to be tanked by anybody, so it doesn't scale. If Hagoromo were to throw the moon at someone and they tanked it and then they continued to fight, then Hagoromo's physicals would scale to his telekinesis. That's the problem with not having a UES.

Back