• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I edited my initial comment too late I guess. But the telekinesis has never seen to be tanked by anybody, so it doesn't scale. If Hagoromo were to throw the moon at someone and they tanked it and then they continued to fight, then Hagoromo's physicals would scale to his telekinesis. That's the problem with not having a UES.
I’d it be more implied if anything. If hagaromo could take kaygua out by throwing her into a moon or trapping her in one then he would have done it earlier instead of needing to seal her first

I’d it be more implied if anything. If hagaromo could take kaygua out by throwing her into a moon or trapping her in one then he would have done it earlier instead of needing to seal her first
I mean if that could fly, then Momoshiki would be star level because Kaguya was scared of him despite having a star level attack. Not saying you're wrong, but the site might not agree with you.

That again?
I mean if that could fly, then Momoshiki would be star level because Kaguya was scared of him despite having a star level attack. Not saying you're wrong, but the site might not agree with you.
It’s not the same thing
Kaguya 4C is shit in the most unimaginable way, not combat applicable and after a couple of millennia it reaches that value.
Hagoromo physicals should be comparable to his tk
I mean.. this man could’ve just squished Kaguya or pop her head like Marie Moreau if the vast difference existed

It’s not the same thing
Kaguya 4C is shit in the most unimaginable way, not combat applicable and after a couple of millennia it reaches that value.
Hagoromo physicals should be comparable to his tk
I mean.. this man could’ve just squished Kaguya or pop her head like Marie Moreau if the vast difference existed
I agree that Hagoromo's TK is easier to argue. I just meant that the line of logic use by him is similar to Kaguya's. Which is hard to argue on this wiki. Heck if you present a good argument in a CRT, I'll agree with you.

Last edited:
GNyeZf8W8AEiHf_

you might be on to something lol. But I’d think it’s a bit different considering how the techniques work
Making a CRT for shouldn’t matter then
Guess I’ll be making crt then
That was Naruto and Sasuke's SPCT where its value is split between the two in their respective profiles
Naruto only helped with the sealing and even then hagaromo is still small planter lvl for throwing the moon into space

Hagoromo’s TK is solely for moving SPCT, nothing about his TK says it can be used in the manner being talked about, like squishing someone’s head remotely.

you might be on to something lol. But I’d think it’s a bit different considering how the techniques work
My point was that feats that don't have a lot of info about them are hard to argue especially now that there is no UES. We have no idea how his TK works. Does it require prep time? Is it connected to the seals? Can it be used with anything other than the SPCT moon? Same for Kaguya's ETSO. If we still had UES, none of this would be an issue.

My point was that feats that don't have a lot of info about them are hard to argue especially now that there is no UES. We have no idea how his TK works. Does it require prep time? Is it connected to the seals? Can it be used with anything other than the SPCT moon? Same for Kaguya's ETSO. If we still had UES, none of this would be an issue.
We kinda do it’s just the deva power on crack. The seal itself shouldn’t amp his PD just restrain kayguya. Kaguya’s etso is more unknown

Nagato said hagromo made the moon via PD it’s literally the same technique but bigger
9364315-img_1087.png

Unless there’s something saying hagromo’s moon works completely differently from his regular deva powers I see no reason to assume it’s completely unknown
Isn't this about creating the moon? I don't think that was ever up for debate. I mean it's literally called Six Paths Chibaku Tensei. I'm asking if you have proof that moving the moon was done via deva path powers.

Isn't this about creating the moon? I don't think that was ever up for debate. I mean it's literally called Six Paths Chibaku Tensei. I'm asking if you have proof that moving the moon was done via deva path powers.
Oh mb I thought you meant something else. Well considering how madera,Nagato and sasuke can move around there PD I’d image the same would apply to hagromo(also hamura since apparently he can do that)

You’re right. It was a different translation I recalled.

Either way, what would be your reason for saying that still? Jura does relate himself to being an incarnation of the Juubi, just like Kurama. And going back to the war, the Biju never were “fully” assimilated within Obito, Madara or Kaguya, with Son Goku exclaiming, “We finally made it out!“, AS SOON as they were being freed from within Kaguya, implying they were attempting it while sealed within them, which implies they were fully conscious of their situation.

It seems to me that Kurama’s statement SHOULD encompass Juubi Jins and Kaguya, which would make sense given Daemons sensing her chakra spiking.
The issue is kurama was talking about affinity I.e how well her and his chakra intertwine. This is irrelevant to 10 tails jinjuriki and only relevant for 9 tails jin.

According to the latest revision hag did it while he was dying and bedridden. So it kinda sounds like he just used telekinesis. It's wild how a bedridden hag can squash Kaguya to dust

The issue is kurama was talking about affinity I.e how well her and his chakra intertwine. This is irrelevant to 10 tails jinjuriki and only relevant for 9 tails jin.
The “affinity” Statement (And we’ll have better translation in a few days) was a separate sentence and thought, apart from the “Your Chakra is Greater/Better than your Predecessors”.

So not only does Hima have a better Affinity for Kurama’s Chakra, but her chakra alone is also greater than their’s.

Which would support this again, and unless Kurama was permanatly amped from Baryon Mode, regular Kurama doesn’t necessitate this reaction from Daemon.

Don't know why Boruto even lost to Shika. Bro has insane AoE with Water Style, he should've been able to win w/o cheating smh

It prolly takes alot of chakra to produce so much water or sum idk
Mostly plot but its also Boruto underselling himself constantly what whole arc and Shikadai and Shikamaru teaming up to come up with plans to defeat him before the fight 😭

Just wait till Boruto confirms 1-A Shippuden peak god tiers ( Kaguya/Juubidara and such )

New Era God Tiers a High 1-A

And Otsutsuki Gods at Tier 0

🥱

The “affinity” Statement (And we’ll have better translation in a few days) was a separate sentence and thought, apart from the “Your Chakra is Greater/Better than your Predecessors”.

So not only does Hima have a better Affinity for Kurama’s Chakra, but her chakra alone is also greater than their’s.

Which would support this again, and unless Kurama was permanatly amped from Baryon Mode, regular Kurama doesn’t necessitate this reaction from Daemon.
Predecessors means 9 tails hosts.. don't over think it. It can't refer to 10tails hosts. Not like it matters since naruto is stronger than those 10tails hosts so it doesn't change any scalling

Honestly, Sarada being able to dodge and hit Hidari like that was horrible for the scale. If only she had active MS we could do some contortion... I hope that in the next chapters it will be revealed that Hidari is not yet at Sasuke's level. After all, Himawari will probably will fight with Jura, if she manages to stay in a fight with him going all out it will be even worse...

Back