• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Probably not since Base SRA Naruto~CE Sasuke>5th Gate Lee

Either solos in Partial Otsutsuki form

I mean from what we know so far that may make sense, although Borushiki being stronger than Fused Momoshiki (at least in physicals) kinda throws a wrench into this. I think it may be kinda like Bijuu vs Perfect Jinchuriki.
I feel you should use an anime scan rather than a manga databook.

So Neji’s dead
oh-no-anyway.gif

This is Anime Gaara's profile for now. I will edit the references and proofs later. Also, as you pointed out my mistakes, can you post a scene from the anime if possible? It's hard to find some feats.

This is Anime Gaara's profile for now. I will edit the references and proofs later. Also, as you pointed out my mistakes, can you post a scene from the anime if possible? It's hard to find some feats.
I got no idea how Gaara's still scaling to 1st Gate Lee for beating up a fatigued Lee that can barely move
A calc for Wind Rasenshuriken would be nice.
What part of the timeline would this be?

Legit, Naruto reacted worse than she did and he was her ******* cousin who sacrificed himself for her.
there's a reason why I dont like Hinata. she's a selfish, lovesick spoiled brat and if it wasnt for The Last movie giving her some semblance of redemption I would hate her as much as Sakura

Back