• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kawaki Horn Scaling Issue Thing, Whatever.

So, I've noticed an issue with Kawaki's profile, and that's the fact that his Horned form is rated as merely 'Higher'.
03.jpg

We know that Boruto has finished extracting up to 82%, however, Kawaki has had his Karma for much longer than Boruto, so naturally we should assume that it's at least equal, but very very likely at a greater extraction rate.
Assuming that it's only at 82%, it would mean that Kawaki with a Horn would equal to 82% of Isshiki, naturally.
Isshiki is rated at 532.44 Exatons, making Horned Kawaki 436.6 Exatons, which would put him at Small Planet level.

There is some proof in regards to Kawaki having the full extent of Isshiki's powers:

35.jpg
26.jpg

However, this is a bit more 'wonky' compared to compared to the first suggestion, which is much, MUCH more solid

If anything we could get a "Possibly Low 5-B" if it isn't explicit enough. Low 5-B Borushiki is hype ig Feeling the cope of everyone scaling to literal shippuden characters

So, I've noticed an issue with Kawaki's profile, and that's the fact that his Horned form is rated as merely 'Higher'.
03.jpg

We know that Boruto has finished extracting up to 82%, however, Kawaki has had his Karma for much longer than Boruto, so naturally we should assume that it's at least equal, but very very likely at a greater extraction rate.
Assuming that it's only at 82%, it would mean that Kawaki with a Horn would equal to 82% of Isshiki, naturally.
Isshiki is rated at 532.44 Exatons, making Horned Kawaki 436.6 Exatons, which would put him at Small Planet level.

There is some proof in regards to Kawaki having the full extent of Isshiki's powers:

35.jpg
26.jpg

However, this is a bit more 'wonky' compared to compared to the first suggestion, which is much, MUCH more solid
This more has to do with genetic change and less to do with power.. the kawaki that had lost the karma had 80+ % processed already confirmed by momo. By your logic base kawaki without karma would be at 80% ishikki power. But we never saw anything remotely close to that power level. So it can't work

A better argument would have been the fact that Amado said that the karma would contain "ishikki power" lying dormant for him to take so when he regained his power he should will ishikki power fully. But the fact that the first scene and his doujutsu shows incomplete number of lines on it, 4 as opposed to ishikki 8 is very clear author intent that he is trying to show that kawaki is not on ishikki level at least not yet.
So I don't think this can work

This more has to do with genetic change and less to do with power.. the kawaki that had lost the karma had 80+ % processed already confirmed by momo. By your logic base kawaki without karma would be at 80% ishikki power. But we never saw anything remotely close to that power level. So it can't work
The entire point of the horned mode is to use the extracted data and inherit the power, hope that helps

The entire point of the horned mode is to use the extracted data and inherit the power, hope that helps
I know. Hence why I said for the fact his doujutsu was portrayed incomplete just makes any comparism to ishikki no feasible for now. it's clear that's a sign he is definitely not close to ishikki power.
Post time skip and you'd have a different discussion.
The 80% is for genetic make, it doesn't mean 80% of the otsusuki power

I know. Hence why I said for the fact his doujutsu was portrayed incomplete just makes any comparism to ishikki no feasible for now. it's clear that's a sign he is definitely not close to ishikki power.
Can you prove that the amount of slices in his doujutsu directly corresponds to level of power?

Can you prove that the amount of slices in his doujutsu directly corresponds to level of power?
Why would I need to prove that? All I said what his doujutsu was incomplete. His doujutsu is processed from the data of karma. If the doujutsu is incomplete it makes more sense that the karma in general is not on the level of ishikki

Why would I need to prove that? All I said what his doujutsu was incomplete. His doujutsu is processed from the data of karma. If the doujutsu is incomplete it makes more sense that the karma in general is not on the level of ishikki
I agree with your overall point. But to be fair, 80% of Isshiki is also incomplete.

Why would I need to prove that?
Because you're making a claim that the number of 'slices' in his eye is a direct correspondent to how much power is extracted, I need you to prove that.
His doujutsu is processed from the data of karma. If the doujutsu is incomplete it makes more sense that the karma in general is not on the level of ishikki
This doesn't mean anything, as the chapters went by he kept increasing the number of slices, which again, you'd need to prove correspond to power.
And as seen in the scans above, Code outright states that the 'horned' mode is the 'true power of the Otsutsuki'.

Because you're making a claim that the number of 'slices' in his eye is a direct correspondent to how much power is extracted, I need you to prove that.
I never made this claim, you just made up the argument yourself . My claim was that the author showing incomplete doujustu processed by karma makes any comparism to ishikki have no bearing because we have no idea what level of power he is on. I never said no of triangles corresponds to amount of power. I said incomplete triangle depicts incomplete karma procession. Meaning you can't compare him to ishikki.
This doesn't mean anything, as the chapters went by he kept increasing the number of slices, which again, you'd need to prove correspond to power.
And as seen in the scans above, Code outright states that the 'horned' mode is the 'true power of the Otsutsuki'.
You're missing the point. My point is the "80% ish" statement is referring to genetic make up and not power. To infer anything else is just head canon. What's funny is at the point where jigen came to retrieve kawaki the "80% processed karma kawaki" couldn't even move a muscle against base jigen. Someone at 80% of ishikki power?

Lemme go further so you'd understand. 1% of ishikki power is like high 6A. You'd be bumping first appearance kawaki to something like that even. The percentage is for genetic make and not power.
Also I don't see the relevance of code statement

I never made this claim, you just made up the argument yourself . My claim was that the author showing incomplete doujustu processed by karma makes any comparism to ishikki have no bearing because we have no idea what level of power he is on. I never said no of triangles corresponds to amount of power. I said incomplete triangle depicts incomplete karma procession. Meaning you can't compare him to ishikki.
"But the fact that the first scene and his doujutsu shows incomplete number of lines on it, 4 as opposed to ishikki 8 is very clear author intent that he is trying to show that kawaki is not on ishikki level at least not yet.", semantics.
You're making a claim about the intent of the author, but you have no proof regarding it. Your speculation is just as much of speculation, if not more, than the argument I proposed.
You're missing the point. My point is the "80% ish" statement is referring to genetic make up and not power. To infer anything else is just head canon. What's funny is at the point where jigen came to retrieve kawaki the "80% processed karma kawaki" couldn't even move a muscle against base jigen. Someone at 80% of ishikki power?
You mean the horn that appeared for a second and then vanished?

Lemme go further so you'd understand. 1% of ishikki power is like high 6A. You'd be bumping first appearance kawaki to something like that even. The percentage is for genetic make and not power.
Also I don't see the relevance of code statement
Can you, like, please read and think before replying?
You've made the claim that I'm saying base Kawaki directly corresponds to the percentile of extraction (relative to power), which is not the case. You're misattributing my arguments and I guess I didn't phrase it well enough.

Yes, the extraction is a measure of genetic extraction, however, I am making the argument that the extraction process also allows (via the horned mode) access to the Otsutsuki's power proportional to data extracted, this is shown by Code stating that Horned Boruto was using a true Otsutsuki's power, Amado in the scan above very clearly states "And inside that house... Isshiki's power continues to sleep."

"But the fact that the first scene and his doujutsu shows incomplete number of lines on it, 4 as opposed to ishikki 8 is very clear author intent that he is trying to show that kawaki is not on ishikki level at least not yet.", semantics.
You're making a claim about the intent of the author, but you have no proof regarding it. Your speculation is just as much of speculation, if not more, than the argument I proposed.
I do have proof. We've been told the karma is just the extracted data overlayed instantly on the vessel . What is kawaki karma meant to overlay? Ishikki power and his abilities. What the karma overlayed for kawaki was an incomplete doujustu. Meaning the extraction was not complete. I.e he wasn't actually harnessing ishikki entire power. What's so complex in what I'm saying
You mean the horn that appeared for a second and then vanished?
Yeah that one. In that split moment an 80% ishikki power kawaki should have absolutely obliterated base jigen. Considering kawaki was very angry then .

Can you, like, please read and think before replying?
You've made the claim that I'm saying base Kawaki directly corresponds to the percentile of extraction (relative to power), which is not the case. You're misattributing my arguments and I guess I didn't phrase it well enough.

Yes, the extraction is a measure of genetic extraction, however, I am making the argument that the extraction process also allows (via the horned mode) access to the Otsutsuki's power proportional to data extracted, this is shown by Code stating that Horned Boruto was using a true Otsutsuki's power, Amado in the scan above very clearly states "And inside that house... Isshiki's power continues to sleep."
Yup you're still saying same thing. Code saying borushiki was using true otsusuki power is because well yeah that's momo lol. And yes Amado said ishikki power sleeps I don't have a problem with that. The problem arises in you using a percentage that has to do with genetic make and try and use it to gauge that amount of power a vessel had when using karma it just does not work.

1. This would bump first appearance kawaki with karma to like high6a.
2. If you use same logic for kawaki why not use it for boruto.
Why not downgrade borushiki from the value he is to 82% of fused momo power? Would be fair right? And then proceed to explain how 82% of fused momo is equal to 80% ishikki.
At this point it should tell you that you should not even touch the percentage.

It is simple kawaki is harnessing ishikki power. To what extent is unknown normally. We only make assessments through his showcased feats. Simple

I do have proof. We've been told the karma is just the extracted data overlayed instantly on the vessel . What is kawaki karma meant to overlay? Ishikki power and his abilities. What the karma overlayed for kawaki was an incomplete doujustu. Meaning the extraction was not complete. I.e he wasn't actually harnessing ishikki entire power. What's so complex in what I'm saying
That's not proof of Dojutsu slices directly corresponding to Isshiki's power, because we literally see him use different amounts at different times. I.e. when he fights Boruto he has 4, but when he teleports Naruto and Hinata away it's 5.
You could interpret this as the same as Amado's statement about his power growing.

Yeah that one. In that split moment an 80% ishikki power kawaki should have absolutely obliterated base jigen. Considering kawaki was very angry then .
Kawaki wasn't doing anything in that moment and the moment the horn did appear, Naruto came in with SOSPCM and kicked Jigen away, and we don't know if he had extracted 80% at that point. Also, you keep making the mistake of thinking it's just genetics, but it's not. It's outright stated that the entirety of the Otsutsuki is compressed into data, if power didn't directly extract into the body (which is noted by Boruto and Kawaki talking about how they've been rapidly growing stronger in chapter 30 something), then it'd defeat the whole point of harvesting more than one god tree (since they wouldn't keep their power upon reincarnation)
022.jpg
034.jpg

And, a clear cut example of this is Jigen:
Jigen using the horned mode literally started destroying his body, in the span of one battle. As sta
1. This would bump first appearance kawaki with karma to like high6a.
Do you not understand the difference between the horned mode and the regular karma?
Code makes it outright clear that when the horn appeared on Boruto, it was far, FAR stronger than Boruto's regular Karma. This would not bump him to anything near those levels, because it simply doesn't scale.

Why not downgrade borushiki from the value he is to 82% of fused momo power? Would be fair right? And then proceed to explain how 82% of fused momo is equal to 80% ishikki.
Because he isn't equal to him, Boruto had to use his Rasengan to equal Kawaki just throwing his wood spike things at him, and then after getting hit once it makes Momoshiki start huffing and puffing and ends up waking Boruto up.

Back