• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If you mean the "10 = K" thing, then that isn't a retcon, scary shadow man says "The current 10 is K and the tree together" before K pops up.
Nah. The progenitor stuff and stuff surrounding H being a J, the paralysis stuff and, etc etc… This tip-toeing around this is no bueno… 🤦‍♂️

wait so if Naruto no longer has UES does that mean the verse is now limited to building level physicals?
Nah, the verse has 3 great scaling feats for Physicals (Off the Top of my Head):
  1. Sasuke knocking out bear in CE
  2. Jirobo palming Expanded Choji
  3. 8th Gate Gai punching Madara through TSB
Iirc, everything inbetween requires nuanced takes… 🤔

Nah, the verse has 3 great scaling feats for Physicals (Off the Top of my Head):
  1. Sasuke knocking out bear in CE
  2. Jirobo palming Expanded Choji
  3. 8th Gate Gai punching Madara through TSB
Iirc, everything inbetween requires nuanced takes… 🤔
but doesnt all of that scale way below the highest tiers like 5-C/low 5-B?

So what did you think of the BM transformation and the escalation of power in the verse? Lol
Pretty cool, I like how kurama is buddy buddy with naruto now. As for power lvls I’m fine with it tbh, tailed beasts were always hyped up to essentially be nukes on legs and hasarima was giving them out like candy and Madara is just him

Chunin Exam 5. Gate Lee>Can we say Sound Four? It came to mind while I was doing the Naruto anime profiles. If we accept this as true, Chunin Arc characters such as Gaara, Lee, Sasuke, Naruto and Neji will be scaled according to Choji's calculation.

Also double posting, but who cares,
Shouldn't Horned Kawaki directly scale to Isshiki anyway?
Amado mentioned how the Karma was basically just unpacking in a house or something, and then he just allowed Kawaki to use that data again fully, and outright says he inherited Isshiki's power.
Even if we don't take that as true, Kawaki is 82% of Isshiki, which is 436.6 Exatons, aka Small Planet level

@MinatoSparkle I have a question for you regarding Karma and Boruto…

So, we know how Karma works, right? The victims body its transformed into an Otsutsuki and while they have Karma, they can access various degrees of that Otsutsuki’s power and when the Otsutsuki is in control, they produce more of their own power.

So that being said… there is no way to “train” Karma, right? Meaning if Boruto’s Base becomes stronger than Momoshiki, Karma becomes less effective at empowering the user?

Chunin Exam 5. Gate Lee>Can we say Sound Four? It came to mind while I was doing the Naruto anime profiles. If we accept this as true, Chunin Arc characters such as Gaara, Lee, Sasuke, Naruto and Neji will be scaled according to Choji's calculation.
Probably not since Base SRA Naruto~CE Sasuke>5th Gate Lee
I wonder if Boruto & Kawaki vs Triple Eye Juubidara would be a good match, or maybe just one of them vs him? Idk
Either solos in Partial Otsutsuki form
@MinatoSparkle I have a question for you regarding Karma and Boruto…

So, we know how Karma works, right? The victims body its transformed into an Otsutsuki and while they have Karma, they can access various degrees of that Otsutsuki’s power and when the Otsutsuki is in control, they produce more of their own power.

So that being said… there is no way to “train” Karma, right? Meaning if Boruto’s Base becomes stronger than Momoshiki, Karma becomes less effective at empowering the user?
I mean from what we know so far that may make sense, although Borushiki being stronger than Fused Momoshiki (at least in physicals) kinda throws a wrench into this. I think it may be kinda like Bijuu vs Perfect Jinchuriki.

Back