• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I have to say sasuke vs haku is the most ridiculous fight in the entire franchise. It just throws scaling out of the window. The outlier is insane

I have to say sasuke vs haku is the most ridiculous fight in the entire franchise. It just throws scaling out of the window. The outlier is insane
Haku was repeatedly stated to be holding back due to being a pacifist+weakening due to their Ice Release's drain on him+Sasuke was getting stronger developing his Sharingan which also amps stats

Idk how much more blatant you can get that there's nothing inconsistent about it bruh...

Haku was repeatedly stated to be holding back due to being a pacifist+weakening due to their Ice Release's drain on him+Sasuke was getting stronger developing his Sharingan which also amps stats

Idk how much more blatant you can get that there's nothing inconsistent about it bruh...
Do you know how wild it is for a mhs+ almost borderline sub rel character to look at a Subsonic character and say "well I want to hold back not to kill but let me increase my speed from being over 8k times faster to the speed of light". Like realistically haku should have one tapped sasuke same way kakashi did to kid naruto during the bell challenge. Yet haku told a Subsonic character "you're fast" meanwhile he is 8k times faster and said ehhn lemme get more faster

Do you know how wild it is for a mhs+ almost borderline sub rel character to look at a Subsonic character and say "well I want to hold back not to kill but let me increase my speed from being over 8k times faster to the speed of light". Like realistically haku should have one tapped sasuke same way kakashi did to kid naruto during the bell challenge. Yet haku told a Subsonic character "you're fast" meanwhile he is 8k times faster and said ehhn lemme get more faster

Haku REALLY didn't want to kill two guys who weren't even teenagers yet my dude, like Zabuza himself calls Haku a big softie 😭

All in all you can always boil it down to "plot needed it to happen" but you can say that about almost anything in the series or any other series for that matter but it gets a bit tiring after a while...

Unless it's a series that genuinely just does stupid shit for plot basically 100% of the time like RWBY

He wasn't using his full speed in the mirrors

Crazy question but it’s interesting:

Say all Kages (Current Rooster w/ Shikamaru) get notified that in 3 years, “Kid Buu” would appear on their Planet and they are given info on all of his powers and abilities and capabilities.

With 3 years prep, could the Five Nations defend against a Kid Buu level threat?

Say all Kages (Current Rooster w/ Shikamaru) get notified that in 3 years, “Kid Buu” would appear on their Planet and they are given info on all of his powers and abilities and capabilities.

With 3 years prep, could the Five Nations defend against a Kid Buu level threat?
Buu comes to the planet, blows it up, moves on to another planet

Gets haxed to death.

Unless it's a series that genuinely just does stupid shit for plot basically 100% of the time like RWBY
InShot_20240401_183416849.jpg

🥱

They had 15 years to prepare for a Kaguya level threat and the best they could come up with was a bot who died to an even older Ohnoki
Granted, kaguya is 1-A but still

No... or maybe they could, who knows? Kid Buu is really funny, because he popped up and immediately went to detonate the planet. However, he didn't do that on the World of the Kais either of the two times he was there. He's also dumb, and would have slept through Goku going SSJ3 if some rocks hadn't hit him in the face. I think a good genjutsu can beat him.

They had 15 years to prepare for a Kaguya level threat and the best they could come up with was a bot who died to an even older Ohnoki
Granted, kaguya is 1-A but still
Tbf, they didn’t really. I mean, in terms of pooling resources, working together, etc. In my mind, if they got this info, all tech that each village would have produced would be on hand. Amadou, Katasuke, Orochimaru, Kabuto would be in the lab together, all KKG and Hiden Jutsu will be discussed and new combinations and methods will be invented, etc.

Like WW2 US manufacturing, lol

Kid Buu is still MFTL+ especially in the anime where he is stupid fast so idk what they can do
Well, they'd at least know that. I’m not saying they can deal with it, but it would be scary seeing Amado, Katsuke, Orochimaru and Kabuto working together to try and overcome it with potentially unfeathered access to all Technology and Jutsu Knowledge available to the Ninja World… 🤷‍♂️

I'm pretty sure that Daemon on Eida is kind of an unbeatable combo to Kid Buu. Would also prevent planetary destruction since that damage would go on Daemon. Unless you go with the power>hax thing,

I have a feeling Omnipotence might be triggered again to give Kawaki a power boost… because he ain’t got time to train and he is woefully inadequate. 😭

He wasn't using his full speed in the mirrors
Not really my point. my point is he used his ultimate speed jutsu for a character he was 8k+ times faster than just for him to reduce his ultimate speed to lower than his normal speed? That's very redundant. That's like me deciding to take the bus to school because the bus is faster than walking only for me to move at 0.1km/hr.
Haku REALLY didn't want to kill two guys who weren't even teenagers yet my dude, like Zabuza himself calls Haku a big softie 😭

All in all you can always boil it down to "plot needed it to happen" but you can say that about almost anything in the series or any other series for that matter but it gets a bit tiring after a while...

Oh I know haku didn't wanna kill them but why use your ultimate speed jutsu for a character you're 8k times faster than if like you wanted to hold back. What exactly was the point of the jutsu. Just fodderise sasuke normally

Back