• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A lot of trouble could have been avoided if he wasn't so racist.
Nah
The only thing that MAY not have happened was the Uchiha Massacre
Even then, it was revealed that Obito was silently fanning the flames of rebellion among the Uchihas. So it was bound to happen anyways.
Every other thing was caused by Madara

All jokes aside, if they did try to go for a “Third Generation” in this Franchise (Saruto), are y’all following? I am, but i know some people are highly against that.

Personally? Good or bad, money grab or legitimate idea, I’m locked in until the wheels fall off.

Nah
The only thing that MAY not have happened was the Uchiha Massacre
Even then, it was revealed that Obito was silently fanning the flames of rebellion among the Uchihas. So it was bound to happen anyways.
Every other thing was caused by Madara
Nah, the Uchiha were factually being discriminated against, them rebelling was not entirely unjustified.

all the past teams competing against each other is cute and all but I an’t feeling much(aside from ino-shiki-cho) since they’ve been pretty underutilized(especially team 8) and team guy an’t even around

Nah, the Uchiha were factually being discriminated against, them rebelling was not entirely unjustified.
9 tails attack and death of Minato would still have happened even if Tobirama was an all inclusive guy
Which will eventually lead to the leaf suspecting them
Add that to Obito manipulating things in the background
It might just take longer than it did in Canon
But it'll still happen

9 tails attack and death of Minato would still have happened even if Tobirama was an all inclusive guy
Which will eventually lead to the leaf suspecting them
Add that to Obito manipulating things in the background
It might just take longer than it did in Canon
But it'll still happen
Ah, but if the Uchiha were there, and were treated well, they would have helped fight Kurama.

Are you doing that to keep this thread followed or something? Since I know at some point they randomly stop notifying you about post here.

It might've gotten cucked because of the fact that there's no good way to get the pixel scaling from the wideshot, so I had to improv with a random scene where we see the cliff Naruto is on. But that gets dug up by the explosion so idk
I found another shot and it might give like a 20-30% increase in size which will probably put the first end (pulv.) to town level but like 🤷 I'll correct it to that when I get home I guess

Are you doing that to keep this thread followed or something? Since I know at some point they randomly stop notifying you about post here.
Yes

I leave for work for yesterday and today and yall mf's are like 8 pages in

Like jesus christ do yall not have jobs? school???

Go touch grass 💀

@MinatoSparkle I have a question for you regarding Karma and Boruto…

So, we know how Karma works, right? The victims body its transformed into an Otsutsuki and while they have Karma, they can access various degrees of that Otsutsuki’s power and when the Otsutsuki is in control, they produce more of their own power.

So that being said… there is no way to “train” Karma, right? Meaning if Boruto’s Base becomes stronger than Momoshiki, Karma becomes less effective at empowering the user?
Not really. Even though karma isn't active it is genetically intertwined to boruto body itself. So the more he is training himself he is indirectly enhancing the karma.

GLNxRbsW0AAQGly

Back