• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Eida sees no possibility where her position be compromised. Absolutely none. Hidden leaf cannot afford her and daemon as enemies from her perspective. Besides she barely did anything wrong.
This is so dumb tho. I'm not talking about her doing anything about it. I'm talking about the thought not even crossing her mind when Daemon mentioned this exact thing a chapter before. Daemon is smarter than her.
But you're not wrong she just a dumb lover girl based on her actions. Ironically I think eida is more captivated than people under her charm
Ong. I couldn't agree more with Eida when she said She's a dumb girl who's in love with the idea of love.

This is so dumb tho. I'm not talking about her doing anything about it. I'm talking about the thought not even crossing her mind when Daemon mentioned this exact thing a chapter before. Daemon is smarter than her.
First of all I do think daemon is smarter than her but doesn't show it. Secondly when Daemon talked about it the way he spoke of it felt like kawaki was the only one that it would affect. Like her and eida would always be fine. Besides she knows omnipotence would just make everything fine again if people start asking questions

First of all I do think daemon is smarter than her but doesn't show it. Secondly when Daemon talked about it the way he spoke of it felt like kawaki was the only one that it would affect.
Yes. And she cares about him.
Like her and eida would always be fine. Besides she knows omnipotence would just make everything fine again if people start asking questions
Yeah, the moment I see Sasuke being able to resist Omnipotence, I'm gonna atleast consider the possibility that it isn't foolproof. But that's me.

Actually seeing how she got fooled by Sarada and Sumire for 3 years makes this believable.

Yes. And she cares about him.

Yeah, the moment I see Sasuke being able to resist Omnipotence, I'm gonna atleast consider the possibility that it isn't foolproof. But that's me.

Actually seeing how she got fooled by Sarada and Sumire for 3 years makes this believable.
Honestly to eida it doesn't matter. If the village is against him she dips out of the village with him. She's just blindly in love.

The sasuke stuff I just feel like it got something to do with sarada mangyeko. And yeah eida is not that bright.
Actually she is quite smart but tends to push her brain aside when it comes to love

Yeah excluding natural and all other bijuu chakra he can amp. And you can't say they are equal if when they clashed we got explicit statement that naruto was holding back
The Ashura Avatar is stronger yes, but I'm talking about the normal Kurama Avatar. Wdym other Bijuu chakra he can amp? Do you not think he's already using their chakra in his chakra cloak?

We get an explicit statement that he's not trying to kill Sasuke, but that can just mean refraining from using lethal techniques, but still going all out in terms of stats

The Ashura Avatar is stronger yes, but I'm talking about the normal Kurama Avatar. Wdym other Bijuu chakra he can amp? Do you not think he's already using their chakra in his chakra cloak?

We get an explicit statement that he's not trying to kill Sasuke, but that can just mean refraining from using lethal techniques, but still going all out in terms of stats
Your justification for them being close was their avatars were pretty equal. I was trying to point out that while sasuke power stops there naruto power goes far beyond to show there was a clear gap in power. I don't really think he is using their chakra in his cloak. That's why anytime he uses any of their techniques they are like "I just infused chakra for you and stuff like that'.

And your second sentence makes me believe you think they are almost even based on ap and speed normally. But like you're ignoring techniques. Imagine sasuke taken the 9 different tailed beast rasenshuriken.
And okay even in terms of stats we have to assume sasuke got like a power up or something in terms of getting better control on his abilities coz I seem to recall during the kaguya fight the same vacuum fists that destroyed the susanoo naruto just blasted through them with just his spsm form. Not even his Avatar.
So like all this just makes me believe naruto was holding back a pretty big deal than we think.
In terms of stats do I think they are close? Yes but sasuke doesn't have much after that. Naruto has Variants of lethal techniques asides that plus amps like sage energy that just takes him to a different place that sasuke won't be able to compete if he didn't have the bijuu trapped

Sure
Your justification for them being close was their avatars were pretty equal. I was trying to point out that while sasuke power stops there naruto power goes far beyond to show there was a clear gap in power. I don't really think he is using their chakra in his cloak. That's why anytime he uses any of their techniques they are like "I just infused chakra for you and stuff like that'.

And your second sentence makes me believe you think they are almost even based on ap and speed normally. But like you're ignoring techniques. Imagine sasuke taken the 9 different tailed beast rasenshuriken.
And okay even in terms of stats we have to assume sasuke got like a power up or something in terms of getting better control on his abilities coz I seem to recall during the kaguya fight the same vacuum fists that destroyed the susanoo naruto just blasted through them with just his spsm form. Not even his Avatar.
So like all this just makes me believe naruto was holding back a pretty big deal than we think.
In terms of stats do I think they are close? Yes but sasuke doesn't have much after that. Naruto has Variants of lethal techniques asides that plus amps like sage energy that just takes him to a different place that sasuke won't be able to compete if he didn't have the bijuu trapped
Idk about your verbiage of “Far Beyond” But I do agree that Naruto was stronger at that point and had abilities that could would make Sasuke have a very hard day, if he was so inclined. Although, I will say that “if” Sasuke was an experienced Rinnegan user and had access to the Six Paths abilities like Madara or Nagato, then all of that goes out the window and Naruto would be disadvantaged.

But that’s neither here nor there as he wasn’t experienced and thus didn’t have access to all the abilities the Rinnegan afforded him.

Sure

Idk about your verbiage of “Far Beyond” But I do agree that Naruto was stronger at that point and had abilities that could would make Sasuke have a very hard day, if he was so inclined. Although, I will say that “if” Sasuke was an experienced Rinnegan user and had access to the Six Paths abilities like Madara or Nagato, then all of that goes out the window and Naruto would be disadvantaged.

But that’s neither here nor there as he wasn’t experienced and thus didn’t have access to all the abilities the Rinnegan afforded him.
Nagato is the only one who had it for a long time. Madara was not an experienced user. His first use of it in battle was as an Edo. I don't think he really used it much as an old man before he died.

And tbh the six path abilities would have done squat to naruto. Granted it was filler but he used pull. Didn't really help. The stuff that could actually help him he used like absorbing chakra, chibaku tensei, his teleportation. Honestly I don't see him using more techniques making much difference. Without the bijuu chakra he would have been done.
Based on canon boil release could actually one shot his susanoo. For some reason bro didn't use allay coz "ion wanna kill"

Nagato is the only one who had it for a long time. Madara was not an experienced user. His first use of it in battle was as an Edo. I don't think he really used it much as an old man before he died.
Madara taught Obito the Six Paths abilities and based on his usaged of Preta, which was the same as Nagato’s, he likely had them mastered.
And tbh the six path abilities would have done squat to naruto. Granted it was filler but he used pull. Didn't really help. The stuff that could actually help him he used like absorbing chakra, chibaku tensei, his teleportation.
Sasuke with an experienced Preta Path shuts down majority of Naruto’s arsenal. ST covers his ass where Preta is insufficient. BT hurts Naruto’s ability to maneuver and evade if used properly in conjunction with other Ninjutsu and Asura Path probably (My assumption) can close any physical gap Naruto would get through SR. Maybe not “equal” it, but diminish its effectiveness. With Preta alone, Naruto’s final attack that matched Indra’s arrow would have been null and void. It’s something even Kurama warned Naruto about, saying that because he didn’t have Rinnegan for long, he couldn’t attack and absorb at the same time. Yes, Naruto would most certainly be disadvantaged against FV Sasuke with Rinnegan Experience.
Honestly I don't see him using more techniques making much difference. Without the bijuu chakra he would have been done.
How so when anything Naruto could have thrown at him would be hard countered if he had Rinnegan experience? Outside of SR, which Asura Path could at least diminish it’s effectiveness h2h.
Based on canon boil release could actually one shot his susanoo. For some reason bro didn't use allay coz "ion wanna kill"
Yes, we agree that in Canon, Naruto could have taken out the Susanoo with SR, but that doesn’t equate to taking out Sasuke. And going back to “if” he had Rinnegan Experience, SR Naruto would be less effective overall.

Sure Ashura Avatar Naruto is much stronger. I mean just pure SPSM Naruto.

That's for specific Bijuu techniques. He still has their chakra otherwise, why do you think he has Six Paths Senjutsu? That's a trait of a Ten Tails Jinchuriki, and Naruto with all the chakra of the Bijuu is a psuedo JJ.
I'm fine w Sasuke getting stronger although Naruto got overpowered in his clash
Sasuke does have hax that somewhat makes up for Naruto's raw power advantage.

Shouldn’t Part 1 Gaara’s Durability scale to 5th Gate? Wasn’t his skin shield already released after Lee’s Spinning neck drop (Forgot the name)?

Also, wouldn’t his durability scale to some of Deidara’s explosions? And iirc, he tanked several direct hits from Susanoo like Mei.

Madara taught Obito the Six Paths abilities and based on his usaged of Preta, which was the same as Nagato’s, he likely had them mastered.

Bro this is like some next level head canon dude.
Sasuke with an experienced Preta Path shuts down majority of Naruto’s arsenal. ST covers his ass where Preta is insufficient. BT hurts Naruto’s ability to maneuver and evade if used properly in conjunction with other Ninjutsu and Asura Path probably (My assumption) can close any physical gap Naruto would get through SR. Maybe not “equal” it, but diminish its effectiveness. With Preta alone, Naruto’s final attack that matched Indra’s arrow would have been null and void. It’s something even Kurama warned Naruto about, saying that because he didn’t have Rinnegan for long, he couldn’t attack and absorb at the same time. Yes, Naruto would most certainly be disadvantaged against FV Sasuke with Rinnegan Experience.
This doesn't go how you envision it and would just result in wastage of chakra for sasuke.
1. Preta path won't. I don't think you realise absorption has it limits, especially for Rinne. The reason why pain could absorb jutsu like that is because the chakra won't go directly to him, 9 rasenshuriken is overloading sasuke. Also kaguya who has better absorption could not do it.
2. ST and BT are stuff that in canon that naruto had resisted well kurama actually. Doesn't help that sasuke is weaker. We saw it used a bit in filler. It didn't help sasuke . Sasuke is smart and knows naruto battle iq and that he is familiar with the six path abilities. After Maybe the first time as suprise naruto would immediately know he is using them and immediately start fighting to counter it. You're assuming naruto would just be throwing attacks to be absorbed without doing anything smart. I don't think sasuke can use asura path that way. Can he?
No way in hell sasuke was absorbing the final attack. That would have been pure suicide. Naruto would just make it explode right in front of him and it's over
How so when anything Naruto could have thrown at him would be hard countered if he had Rinnegan experience? Outside of SR, which Asura Path could at least diminish it’s effectiveness h2h.
You know what's ironic? If you give naruto experience too with the arsenal of final valley we are back to square one. And not Preta part won't have helped sasuke. Let's forget the obvious fact that it is pure nature energy and that naruto is not dull and won't just throw his most powerful jutsu to someone who has been absorbing his jutsu. Say he actually does throw it yeah sasuke dies. Sasuke needed the susanoo just to contain pieces of the tailed beast chakra he borrowed. The amount of energy in these 2 rasenshuriken would fry sasuke. No cap he would be dead before absorption.
Yes, we agree that in Canon, Naruto could have taken out the Susanoo with SR, but that doesn’t equate to taking out Sasuke. And going back to “if” he had Rinnegan Experience, SR Naruto would be less effective overall.
I just told you one boil release and he could one shot him and you said it doesn't equate to taking him out. And at first I thought you were arguing on sasuke using more abilities but now seems like straight up saying "give sasuke more experience and he wins" like okay give naruto more experience and he wins.

Sure Ashura Avatar Naruto is much stronger. I mean just pure SPSM Naruto.

That's for specific Bijuu techniques. He still has their chakra otherwise, why do you think he has Six Paths Senjutsu? That's a trait of a Ten Tails Jinchuriki, and Naruto with all the chakra of the Bijuu is a psuedo JJ.

I'm fine w Sasuke getting stronger although Naruto got overpowered in his clash

Sasuke does have hax that somewhat makes up for Naruto's raw power advantage.
No. Yes spsm is combination of all bijuu chakra. At the same time it doesn't mean he is actively using all. If not kurama cloak won't even be necessary. With the shading he'd just be using all.
When be was cloaked why did shukaku say "use my chakra if you are building a sealing jutsu" that's coz he doesn't normally just automatically use them.
And yes Sasuke got hax for the raw power but there is still a clear gap.

Bro this is like some next level head canon dude.
It’s not. It’s LITERALLY in the manga. I suggest looking back at it.
This doesn't go how you envision it and would just result in wastage of chakra for sasuke.
1. Preta path won't. I don't think you realise absorption has it limits, especially for Rinne. The reason why pain could absorb jutsu like that is because the chakra won't go directly to him, 9 rasenshuriken is overloading sasuke. Also kaguya who has better absorption could not do it.
This is wrong. The only “limit” Preta has in the users capacity, and yes, the chakra does go to the user, as stated in the DB as well as being shown as this is the reason Nagato’s Preta path turned to Stone. Naruto’s 9 RS won’t overwhelm. Preta creates a barrier around the user (DB), thus leaving no openings and Kaguya not absorbing them is CIS and there’s not any valid reason on her not being able to (Kishi didn’t even have her attempt to do so), just like it was CIS for Naruto not to absorb the planets NE or use SR against Jigen/Isshiki. Didn’t even attempt it.
2. ST and BT are stuff that in canon that naruto had resisted well kurama actually.
Naruto never resisted BT, even in KCM, and while yes, he can physically resist ST via sticking Tails or Chakra Arms in the ground or creating Clones behind him to push against it, it is by no means something he is walking through and none of his Jutsu are bypassing ST. It leaves Naruto having to use Taijutsu instead or waste effort planning around it, like against Pain, but Sasuke is a more varied opponents that has pros where Nagato had cons.
Doesn't help that sasuke is weaker.
By an insignificant margin. Outside of Steam Release, The little extra SPC Naruto had from the 9 Biju didn’t offer him much. His Taijutsu wasn’t superior and he showed nothing that would screams “I’m better” comparatively and the only moments that spokes to that level were situation memtal amps. Ntm in this Scenario, his Ninjutsu is an afterthought, again, via Preta / ST.
We saw it used a bit in filler. It didn't help sasuke.
You saw one usage of it in filler and are trying to extrapolate its entire effectiveness off that alone. I mean no offense, but use your imagination in a logical way given the Arsenal Sasuke has. Again, I never said these are Win Con abilities, just that they are useful.
Sasuke is smart and knows naruto battle iq and that he is familiar with the six path abilities. After Maybe the first time as suprise naruto would immediately know he is using them and immediately start fighting to counter it.
Bro, you would end up in a very bad situation from a battle SP if your opp had stuff that would require you to split your focus and concentration to overcome. Sasuke isn’t immune to abusing these facts.
You're assuming naruto would just be throwing attacks to be absorbed without doing anything smart.
Not at all, but Naruto isn’t doing anything that is going to catch Sasuke off-guard. His usage of Ninjutsu is just gonna be a waste of Chakra in this scenario. Unlike with Nagato, Sasuke still has a Sharingan and thus Pre-cog (I don’t think Rinnegan retain their pre-cog 🤔). That with Preta, ST, Ameno, Susanoo and equal h2h skill, Naruto outsmarting Sasuke in any meaningful way is just unbelievable.
I don't think sasuke can use asura path that way. Can he?
Well, the Asura path allows the user to modify their body. Based on showings, Asira Path is the Physically strongest. It would definitely be an amp in strength. I mean, it allows the paths to go from being physically dominated by SM Jiraiya to dominating Jiraiya. Whatever the case is, it is a amp over base stats none the less.
No way in hell sasuke was absorbing the final attack. That would have been pure suicide. Naruto would just make it explode right in front of him and it's over
The attack exploding doesn’t change anything. It’s still Chakra.
You know what's ironic? If you give naruto experience too with the arsenal of final valley we are back to square one. And not Preta part won't have helped sasuke.
You keep saying this, but this is factually false.
Let's forget the obvious fact that it is pure nature energy and that naruto is not dull and won't just throw his most powerful jutsu to someone who has been absorbing his jutsu. Say he actually does throw it yeah sasuke dies. Sasuke needed the susanoo just to contain pieces of the tailed beast chakra he borrowed. The amount of energy in these 2 rasenshuriken would fry sasuke. No cap he would be dead before absorption.
I think you need to reread Preta Path in the Databook.
I just told you one boil release and he could one shot him and you said it doesn't equate to taking him out.
Breaking Susanoo =/= Tagging Sasuke body. BR is a strength amp, and maybe you can argue a speed amp, but he isn’t blitzing Sasuke like Jigen.
And at first I thought you were arguing on sasuke using more abilities but now seems like straight up saying "give sasuke more experience and he wins" like okay give naruto more experience and he wins.
You may be taking it that way, but i’m not saying anyone wins here. I just disagree with your characterization of this hypothetical fight and your presumed outlook on the effectiveness of Certain Jutsu.

In regards to Naruto’s “arsenal”, he has nothing that requires “mastering” like with the Rinnegan. He is already a master of his arsenal. 🤷‍♂️

More experience doesn’t help him in that regard.

Naruto's AP feats against Kaguya is just crazy btw. His clone spam forced Kaguya to retreat, he overpowered Kaguya's attack with Boil Release when that same attack obliterated Sasuke's Susano'o, and also cut off her arm with a Chakra blade.

EDIT: Looking at this scan Naruto doesn't even need Boil Release to overpower Kaguya's attack 💀. One attack from this Naruto and Sasuke is cooked.

Last edited:
For what its worth Gara also dident straight up die from attacks from Fused momo, no 8b is doin ts
Yeah, Momoshiki was also specifically squeezing down on him and holding him in place with the hair manipulation thing when he hit him, and Gaara was only out for roughly a minute or two, if at all, iirc.

Yeah, Momoshiki was also specifically squeezing down on him and holding him in place with the hair manipulation thing when he hit him, and Gaara was only out for roughly a minute or two, if at all, iirc.
Eh we don't use the anime for scaling anymore iirc (manga takes priority)

I do think Gaara at the very least should be like 7-C physically which is the baseline Jonin tier.

Back