• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The MangaPlus translation of Eida and Mitsukis talk seems to be botched. Mitsuki says he loves Kawaki when no other version translated what he said like that
Yeah, that's pretty clearly not what it is, they just went off the "Wow, Eida, you're so relatable" thing.

Glad they didn't make him say anything completely ridiculous though.

The MangaPlus translation of Eida and Mitsukis talk seems to be botched. Mitsuki says he loves Kawaki when no other version translated what he said like that
Yeah, that's pretty clearly not what it is, they just went off the "Wow, Eida, you're so relatable" thing.

Glad they didn't make him say anything completely ridiculous though.
The raws have him use "愛" which apparently is the kanji for love, specifically romantic love.

Which is super consistent given what we've gotten (in the anime and novels (scroll down for translator note))

How is that too much Speculation? The Juubi having Six Paths Chakra is a fact, yes? Jura is using that as a reference point to look for Naruto but comes across Himawari instead.
But is it a fact he has six path chakra though? It makes sense the way he describes himself as a 10tails host and he has the symbol but it's not yet confirmed. He also said he sensed bijuu chakra not spc

Screenshot-2024-03-16-23-26-41-555-edit-com-twitter-android.jpg

I know I said before that possibly Kishi might do a 180 with Code and finally have him start taking dubs...

But I expect that more of Kawaki now given how much he has been getting dogged on since this sequel started

I wonder when he hit his glow up in that scene from the first chapter/episode of the series

Bro went from getting smacked around by anyone and everyone to clashing with Jougan Boruto apparently

I know I said before that possibly Kishi might do a 180 with Code and finally have him start taking dubs...

But I expect that more of Kawaki now given how much he has been getting dogged on since this sequel started

I wonder when he hit his glow up in that scene from the first chapter/episode of the series

Bro went from getting smacked around by anyone and everyone to clashing with Jougan Boruto apparently
I expect him to go v2 and get dogged again and then realise that in other for him to become the ultimate weapon he must combine his otsusuki powers with being a shinobi and hence actually start training as a shinobi.
Right now kawaki is relying completely on his karma( even using it on a fodder claw grime) meanwhile boruto is doing everything he can to rely on his shinobi ways and completely avoiding using his karma . So like I think kawaki would be the first to combine the 2

What if we get V2 Code later?

I expect him to go v2 and get dogged again and then realise that in other for him to become the ultimate weapon he must combine his otsusuki powers with being a shinobi and hence actually start training as a shinobi.
Right now kawaki is relying completely on his karma( even using it on a fodder claw grime) meanwhile boruto is doing everything he can to rely on his shinobi ways and completely avoiding using his karma . So like I think kawaki would be the first to combine the 2
Training as a wanna be ninja >>> Ages of experience as an alien

I like the clarity the official release gives us. Do we take Jura’s statement as just Biju Chakra? Or because they are an incarnation of the Juubi, and Juubi have SPC, he’s sensing Hima has SPC?
"As an incarnation of a fellow biju..."
The bijuu Jura was referring to is the Juubi. The novels stated Naruto is the jinchuriki of the juubi since he has remnants of the other tailed beasts chakra alongside the nine-tails.

Six Paths chakra (juubi chakra) can be passed down as we've seen with Hagoromo and Hamura. So Himawari (and probably Boruto) most likely have the six paths chakra.

But is it a fact he has six path chakra though? It makes sense the way he describes himself as a 10tails host and he has the symbol but it's not yet confirmed. He also said he sensed bijuu chakra not spc
He said he sensed “Biju Chakra”, yes, but its in reference to him being a Ten-Tails incarnate, per his own words. So in this context, “Biju” is still in reference to the Ten-Tails… which “Technically” is a Biju. Thus, Jura should have Six Paths Chakra.

Hagoromo: "Ten Tails is too dangerous on its own, it has way too much power, let's split it into 9 beasts."

Also Hagoromo: gives Kurama like 90% of the Juubi's power

Bruh
Kurama power is thousands of times weaker than the juubi power. He is just stronger than the rest almost all at once. But the split had already devalued the power so much

Okay naruto got so much power during the war arc tbh. Final valley sasuke had absolutely nothing on him.
Honestly if you split naruto power into 2 each of them would still be on sasuke level.

Like if you make another naruto, give him the pieces of bijuu chakra and half the 9 tails and he is a pseudo jinjuriki that's one six path level character, then naruto on his own with half of Hagoromo chakra would be another six path level character

Hagoromo: "Ten Tails is too dangerous on its own, it has way too much power, let's split it into 9 beasts."

Also Hagoromo: gives Kurama like 90% of the Juubi's power

Bruh
Tbf I don't think the power imbalance was always so great. The Bijuu clearly grew from birth, Kurama could've just accumulated more hatred and grew from that or smthn.
Okay naruto got so much power during the war arc tbh. Final valley sasuke had absolutely nothing on him.
Honestly if you split naruto power into 2 each of them would still be on sasuke level.

Like if you make another naruto, give him the pieces of bijuu chakra and half the 9 tails and he is a pseudo jinjuriki that's one six path level character, then naruto on his own with half of Hagoromo chakra would be another six path level character
Six Paths level sure, but not FV Sasuke level. FV Naruto's stronger than Sasuke, but the difference is often exaggerated.

Tbf I don't think the power imbalance was always so great. The Bijuu clearly grew from birth, Kurama could've just accumulated more hatred and grew from that or smthn.

Six Paths level sure, but not FV Sasuke level. FV Naruto's stronger than Sasuke, but the difference is often exaggerated.
I wasn't talking about final valley sasuke. Was talking about sasuke when he got his power. The end of the war sasuke.
And I disagree. Excluding the bijuu chakra FV naruto was a lot stronger than sasuke

What tf is wrong with Eida man? She saw Boruto talking about Nard being alive and telling Mitsuki that he's the sun, and her first thought is omg he's so hot. Now she wants a long talk with him. What about the fact that her position in Konoha would be compromised if the truth came out? Not to mention Boruto is out here cucking Kawaki lmaooo.

Also, calling Shikamaru "Shika" is a thing now it seems. Kawaki is doing it too.

What tf is wrong with Eida man? She saw Boruto talking about Nard being alive and telling Mitsuki that he's the sun, and her first thought is omg he's so hot. Now she wants a long talk with him. What about the fact that her position in Konoha would be compromised if the truth came out? Not to mention Boruto is out here cucking Kawaki lmaooo.

Also, calling Shikamaru "Shika" is a thing now it seems. Kawaki is doing it too.
Eida sees no possibility where her position be compromised. Absolutely none. Hidden leaf cannot afford her and daemon as enemies from her perspective. Besides she barely did anything wrong.
But you're not wrong she just a dumb lover girl based on her actions. Ironically I think eida is more captivated than people under her charm

Back