• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Screen_Shot_2024-02-13_at_12.37.34_PM.png

@Arc7Kuroi

Find god

Something I wanna know: When Sai gets genjutsu'ed he makes it seem like having no emotions would allow him to resist the fear hax from Sasuke's genjutsu, Would characters with no emotion be able to resist that aspect of genjutsu?

Something I wanna know: When Sai gets genjutsu'ed he makes it seem like having no emotions would allow him to resist the fear hax from Sasuke's genjutsu, Would characters with no emotion be able to resist that aspect of genjutsu?
Well, given the fact that it worked on Sai, I'd say no. Unless they legitimately just lack any emotions whatsoever, like say a robot or something. Depends on how "emotionless" you believe Sai to be, I suppose.
In-verse, I guess something like the Ten Tails would be unaffected, since it has no concept of emotions, to the point of KCM's emotion sensing ability not working on it and Hagoromo having to grant its disembodied pieces emotions when he created the Bijuu.

"started working on"
Curious to know what makes you think that doesn’t mean there isn’t another thread or location that is being debated? 🤔

Because I’m sure you know that not all revisions are debated specifically in this thread.

Edit: For clarification, i’m also not talking about CRT debates where the “Revision” was already discussed before making that thread.

Well, given the fact that it worked on Sai, I'd say no. Unless they legitimately just lack any emotions whatsoever, like say a robot or something. Depends on how "emotionless" you believe Sai to be, I suppose.
In-verse, I guess something like the Ten Tails would be unaffected, since it has no concept of emotions, to the point of KCM's emotion sensing ability not working on it and Hagoromo having to grant its disembodied pieces emotions when he created the Bijuu.
Sai is a Ten Tails fragment.

Just copying this from my response at the "higher with Chidori" removal thread.

Also a hot take here, Chidori should get a "far higher" instead of just "higher". Chidori is stated multiple times to require a Sharingan to be used properly due to its speed. This requirement isn't present for Body Flicker Technique, a speed boost so extreme it makes the user look like they're teleporting, and is commonly used by every ninja worth their salt. Nor is it present for Raikage's lightning Chakra cloak, which we know is a massive speed boost. Chidori's speed boost could be larger than Body Flicker or LCM

So wait… When Naruto said Kakashi is betyer at Taijutsu than Lee in BoShippuden, do we count that as meaning Part 1 Lee w/ Gates As well? I mean, he kinda already knew Kakashi > Weightless Lee as he trained Sasuke to match that in a month.

I don't see why not. Kakashi is Guy's rival who trained Lee. While I'm not saying that Kakashi is Guy's equal in Taijutsu, I wouldn't say it's much of a reach to say he should be superior to Lee even with Gates. Plus since Naruto saw Lee fight with Gates and still praised Kakashi's skill being superior to Lee's, then I think that just makes it more clear.

BTW can I see the scan? I honestly don't remember him saying that lol

I don't see why not. Kakashi is Guy's rival who trained Lee. While I'm not saying that Kakashi is Guy's equal in Taijutsu, I wouldn't say it's much of a reach to say he should be superior to Lee even with Gates. Plus since Naruto saw Lee fight with Gates and still praised Kakashi's skill being superior to Lee's, then I think that just makes it more clear.

Here.

Curious to know what makes you think that doesn’t mean there isn’t another thread or location that is being debated? 🤔

Because I’m sure you know that not all revisions are debated specifically in this thread.

Edit: For clarification, i’m also not talking about CRT debates where the “Revision” was already discussed before making that thread.
Because "started working on" means they are drafting the arguments. If there was a thread, Slayer would've posted the link in the first place. Also none of the revisions are ever debated on a general thread.

Curious to know what makes you think
My brain.......Sorry. Couldn't help it.

Just copying this from my response at the "higher with Chidori" removal thread.

Also a hot take here, Chidori should get a "far higher" instead of just "higher". Chidori is stated multiple times to require a Sharingan to be used properly due to its speed. This requirement isn't present for Body Flicker Technique, a speed boost so extreme it makes the user look like they're teleporting, and is commonly used by every ninja worth their salt. Nor is it present for Raikage's lightning Chakra cloak, which we know is a massive speed boost. Chidori's speed boost could be larger than Body Flicker or LCM
Certainly an interesting premise to think about.

Low 7-B+ or Baseline 7-B Lee lmao.

Also none of the revisions are ever debated on a general thread.
Yeah, to be perfectly honest, I no longer have the mental fortitude and stamina to endure both a rocky drafting process AND actual thread for these revisions.
I understand that a lot of you wanna be involved in the drafting process and all that, and I appreciate that, but y'know....too many cooks in the kitchen and allat. Having a singular vision makes the actual process of working on these much more pleasant, and in my experience churns out a pretty decent product if I do say so myself.
And in the end, the thread's posted, and everyone gets a chance to say their piece, as they should ofc.
Is it a perfect formula? Nah, but it sorta kinda seems to be working lol.
Only downside is that I'm slow as shit, but I like to think I'm a quality over quantity kind of guy. But tbf, it's not like y'all are any better, I left for a year and y'all did NADA.

Because "started working on" means they are drafting the arguments. If there was a thread, Slayer would've posted the link in the first place. Also none of the revisions are ever debated on a general thread.
Yes, drafting arguments “somewhere”. Which is implied by the fact he brought it up in this thread. And clearly it’s not just him working on it: “We have officially…”

Revisions have been debated here a number of times before, in addition to other places. As I said, I don’t mean CRT type debates. I’m referring to the “drafting of arguments” when I say “debated”.

So yes, I am very much in the right to have asked what I did, and it’s kinda offensive to quote my post with what you did, as if I’m stupid when it doesn’t actually change anything.

I asked for a link because I wanted to be apart of the debate (“Drafting of Arguments”) wherever it was being had.

Yeah, to be perfectly honest, I no longer have the mental fortitude and stamina to endure both a rocky drafting process AND actual thread for these revisions.
I understand that a lot of you wanna be involved in the drafting process and all that, and I appreciate that, but y'know....too many cooks in the kitchen and allat. Having a singular vision makes the actual process of working on these much more pleasant, and in my experience churns out a pretty decent product if I do say so myself.
And in the end, the thread's posted, and everyone gets a chance to say their piece, as they should ofc.
Is it a perfect formula? Nah, but it sorta kinda seems to be working lol.
Only downside is that I'm slow as shit, but I like to think I'm a quality over quantity kind of guy. But tbf, it's not like y'all are any better, I left for a year and y'all did NADA.
@HelloThere1089
^Case in Point.

Yes, drafting arguments “somewhere”. Which is implied by the fact he brought it up in this thread. And clearly it’s not just him working on it: “We have officially…”

Revisions have been debated here a number of times before, in addition to other places. As I said, I don’t mean CRT type debates. I’m referring to the “drafting of arguments” when I say “debated”.

So yes, I am very much in the right to have asked what I did, and it’s kinda offensive to quote my post with what you did, as if I’m stupid when it doesn’t actually change anything.

I asked for a link because I wanted to be apart of the debate (“Drafting of Arguments”) wherever it was being had.
Allat just to get rejected smh. Calm down. I didn't intend to make fun of your intelligence.
Revisions have been debated here a number of times before, in addition to other places.
Verse wide revisions? When? I was under the impression those were done on discord.

Your initial comment was just "link" which doesn't exactly tell me much. Then you asked if there was another thread, to which I replied that it doesn't exist. I never denied that they are discussing somewhere off site. And I never said you don't have the right to ask such questions.

It ain't that deep.

Back