• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I was talking Regular Madara
EMS Madara is FTL-FTL+
RinneSharingan Madara vs Post Skip Kawaki (Equal Stats).

Who taking it?
Depending on Kawaki's mastery of his Karma it might be him
Thought I should bring this up but this for Deidara should be removed for durability. Both Sasuke and Deidara were heavily fatigued at this point in the battle and shouldn't reflect their power.
Took a punch from Hebi Sasuke, although it left him floored[26].
Deidara was probably more fatigued considering he was struggling to even move while Sasuke had enough chakra left to summon Manda and put him under genjutsu.
2-JNy5ofRUpgJ1t.jpg
10-ewzv8rr2KNMSE.jpg

Deidara was probably more fatigued considering he was struggling to even move while Sasuke had enough chakra left to summon Manda and put him under genjutsu.
Both were still fatigued overall, no reason it should be on page if it wasn't a full Sasuke and Deidara.

If Extremely fatigued Deidara's durability~Somewhat fatigued Sasuke's AP, it's logical that FP Deidara's durability~/>FP Sasuke's AP

Scales above all these considerably
Oh my goddd shut uppp already, the kirin scan was discussed a billion times and denied validity as a light speed attack a billion times.

Oh my goddd shut uppp already, the kirin scan was discussed a billion times and denied validity as a light speed attack a billion times.
Why would I not mention one of the most blatant LS statements in a discussion about CV speed 💀
What the **** since when

So something about boruto doesn't make sense to me. Jigen ordered the destruction of 2 mf stronger than him and like what daemon didn't try to take our jigen? The only way the whole stuff makes sense to me is if Amado can shut down both daemon and eida so that's how it was accomplished. It then makes me think that is "shutting down daemon" not considered hard that would be reflected back to him? And since Amado is not a cyborg if the command is reflected back what happens? Or does Amado know something about daemon abilities we don't know?
Coz how the hell did they get daemon and eida into those capsules? Can't be though Jigen’s power coz he's like weaker and daemon is like always on eida should so the command couldn't possibly work. And even if they got them to shut down does it mean eida charm works even while she is unconscious that made boro still not kill her when he was given the order?

So something about boruto doesn't make sense to me. Jigen ordered the destruction of 2 mf stronger than him and like what daemon didn't try to take our jigen? The only way the whole stuff makes sense to me is if Amado can shut down both daemon and eida so that's how it was accomplished. It then makes me think that is "shutting down daemon" not considered hard that would be reflected back to him? And since Amado is not a cyborg if the command is reflected back what happens? Or does Amado know something about daemon abilities we don't know?
He could simply do it when Daemon wasn't touching anyone.

Actually, given we accept SoL Kirin rn. Why doesn't Itachi have SoL reactions? Didn't he react to Kirin?
He and sasuke should have light speed perception.
And raikage who was completely faster than sasuke perception should be ftl. But I don't think that would ever fly here

What's y'all predictions on chapter 7?
  1. Mitsubishi turns into a car and starts drinking petrol.
  2. The d*ck on Mitsuki's forehead grows bigger the more excited he is.
  3. Mitsuki asks Boruto: are you the sun because I'm the moon or am I the moon because you are the sun.
  4. To which Boruto replies: Nah I'd win.

It then makes me think that is "shutting down daemon" not considered hard that would be reflected back to him? And since Amado is not a cyborg if the command is reflected back what happens?
Nothing.
Or does Amado know something about daemon abilities we don't know?
Coz how the hell did they get daemon and eida into those capsules? Can't be though Jigen’s power coz he's like weaker and daemon is like always on eida should so the command couldn't possibly work.
This is just not true at all. There are a ton of instances when Daemon isn't touching Eida.

That just makes a hole in how his ability works
Not really. If Sasuke tried to cut off Daemon's left arm, his intent reflection would do nothing because Sasuke doesn't have a left arm to lose. Similarly Amado doesn't have an off switch, so he has nothing to worry about as far as intent reflection goes.
Not necessarily. It's coz they are in konoha and more relaxed
It's Daemon. He's always relaxed. Unless stated otherwise, there would realistically have been plenty of occasions to switch off Daemon. It's a weird assumption to make that Daemon never left Eida's side.

Not really. If Sasuke tried to cut off Daemon's left arm, his intent reflection would do nothing because Sasuke doesn't have a left arm to lose. Similarly Amado doesn't have an off switch, so he has nothing to worry about as far as intent reflection goes.
It's not the switch that would be reflected. It is the intent to render him unconscious that would be reflected. Key word the end result is what is always reflected .
Sasuke own is weird but i don't think it works that way. It doesn't say it reflects exactly the action you carried out back at you. Sasuke intent is to cut daemon..when reflected back it would just cut him

Question: should itachi and ems sasuke have sol perception for itachi being able to react to kirin?
And unstable juubito ftl for perception blitzing both ems sasuke, naruto and minato?

It's not the switch that would be reflected. It is the intent to render him unconscious that would be reflected.
Why? If that were true, then Code intention of using Daemon as shield would have also been reflected. From what info has been given to us, the only thing that is reflected is the action or the intent of an action. Not the underlying motive. That's how his ability was defined from the beginning.
Key word the end result is what is always reflected .
Source?
Sasuke own is weird but i don't think it works that way. It doesn't say it reflects exactly the action you carried out back at you. Sasuke intent is to cut daemon..when reflected back it would just cut him
Idk man, I just think the word reflect means it's gonna mirror the attack. Like the time someone tried to shoot Daemon in the head, his own head was blown off. The attack itself is reflected. So if the attack is defined as a cut to the left arm, logically speaking it should reflect to the opponents left arm, unless stated otherwise. But I will agree that there is no way to tell for sure rn. We'll have to wait and see for this one.

Why? If that were true, then Code intention of using Daemon as shield would have also been reflected. From what info has been given to us, the only thing that is reflected is the action or the intent of an action. Not the underlying motive. That's how his ability was defined from the beginning.
First of all using him as a shield causes zero harm to daemon so it won't reflect. It reflects harm intent and actual attacks(be it intended to harm or not). So code didn't actually attack daemon
Amado is the source. In his explanation he said "the end result would be reflected back"

Idk man, I just think the word reflect means it's gonna mirror the attack. Like the time someone tried to shoot Daemon in the head, his own head was blown off. The attack itself is reflected. So if the attack is defined as a cut to the left arm, logically speaking it should reflect to the opponents left arm, unless stated otherwise. But I will agree that there is no way to tell for sure rn. We'll have to wait and see for this one.
We don't know if he wanted to shoot daemon in the head all we know is he wanted to shoot him. Honestly this is just argument of semantics

It reflects harm intent and actual attacks(be it intended to harm or not). So code didn't actually attack daemon
Hold on, switching Daemon off doesn't exactly harm Daemon tho. It would just put him to sleep. So this shouldn't even be reflected in the first place if that's the case.
Amado is the source. In his explanation he said "the end result would be reflected back"
Mind dropping the scans of Amado saying this?
We don't know if he wanted to shoot daemon in the head all we know is he wanted to shoot him.
Yeah, we don't know. Which is why I explained that my default conclusion would be that his opponent's attack is mirrored unless stated otherwise. Because that's usually how the word reflect is used.

Hold on, switching Daemon off doesn't exactly harm Daemon tho. It would just put him to sleep. So this shouldn't even be reflected in the first place if that's the case.

Mind dropping the scans of Amado saying this?

Yeah, we don't know. Which is why I explained that my default conclusion would be that his opponent's attack is mirrored unless stated otherwise. Because that's usually how the word reflect is used.
Idk about that. Code claw marks cause no harm but it was reflected. I'd drop the scans later

Back