• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

But he doesn't outright lie about his abilities. Even with them spread out, Madara would've easily gathered up all the Bijuu, and he stated that he let himself get carried away on purpose against the Bijuu.
The point is, he has a grandiose view of his power (Earned, don’t get me wrong 🤷‍♂️). His feats show he doesn’t do things as “easily” as he’d have you think & at worst he ignores context, case in point, those instances.
He doesn't say Hashirama is the only one who can beat him though, he says he's the only one that's an EVEN match for him. Hashirama also didn't say that, he said they're friends so he doesn't want to try to do that. And like I said, he could only barely fight defensively against a casual MAS and even then knew he needed to go Sage Mode.
I didn’t say he said that, I said he said Hashirama is the only one in the world who can match him and that in and of itself isn’t a cap on Hashirama as that was already established in the warring states, and Hashirama STATED Madara can’t beat him, and Hashirama was never fighting to Kill Madara. And you’re saying “barely defend”, but that is in accurate. For starters, Madara was bloodlusted. Nothing about that MAS was “Casual”. Hashirama Countered his strike and Madara countered his hands. They’re 1:1 here, Base Hasirama is Relative to MAS. And again, Hashirama was never “forced” to go into SM. His “Priority” in that fight was to limit Collateral. When we saw MAS range, yes, he used SM but that’s only to end the fight quicker, given his established priorities.
Uh no that doesn't prove anything. He's just thinking back to all his memories as he does the final blow.
That is not the context of that scene. It’s a writing trope repeated throughout fiction. It’s a show of resolve despite their history. Same as Itachi.
He also wasn't able to do anything offensively against the MAS.
Bro… I addressed the first scan already. It’s a 1:1 counter. Hashirama countered his attack. Madara countered his response. Hashirama’s goal with Rashomon was to changed the trajectory, which he achieved. He just didn’t anticipate the range travelling to the next land mass, which prompted him to use SM to prevent more collateral. Base Hashirama ~ MAS. SM was just a quicker means to an end. Again, Hashirama only chose this option DUE TO COLLATERAL.
The Wood Golem literally got obliterated when it exploded, given that it's nowhere to be seen afterward. Also not seeing how that's a disadvantageous position? He even implies he was able to do that cause of precogging what Madara would do, reading his movements.
1.) Moot point given his Mokuton in Base still protected him as easily as PS protected Madara… Idk what your point is there. For all we know, the reason the Golem isn’t there is because he transformed it.

2.)Disadvanted Position: Madara is striking down from an elevated position over the target. Hashirama matched this attack in catching the blade, arresting its energy and momentum. It’s literally the same as Thanos trying to stab Thor in the chest with SB, which the Wiki also accepts as Thor resisting from a disadvantaged position.

3.)No, did didn’t. There is no “precog” to be had here… The attack was obvious and telegraphed. Madara attacked mans directly… What is there to Pre-cog???
If his strongest offensive abilities got negged by a small barely charged Bijuudama, what's Base Hashirama gonna do about something like this or this? As a barely nerfed Edo, his SM Wood Golem fought on par with a Kurama level PS, so obviously Kurama's above Base Hashirama.
The same attack that destroyed the Wood Dragon was palmed and thrown back at him and completely blocked by Hashirama’s Mokuton… Again, you’re making a pointless argument here. It happened.

Second, again, Hashirama’s Mokuton is SHOWN stopping direct attacks from MAS, which again is > PS by itself, thanks to the addition of Kurama’s strength. Literally it was: Attack (MAS) > Counter (Mokuton) > Attack (Mokuton) > Counter (MAS) > Attack (MAS) > Divert (Rashomon).

I can’t tell you what Hashirama does in response to a Fully Charged Mega TBB. I can say if 1-on-1 I don’t think Kurama is getting it off. Not that it matters much as Mega TBB > Kurama’s Physicals and if you want to say Kurama > Hashirama, fine. All that means is Kurama > Hashirama > Madara and it doesn’t take away from the main argument or Hashirama’s own feats. Again, BASE Hashirama Rivals MAS.

You’re either going to accept the feats or not, but let’s not act like they don’t exist or paint a vastly different picture.

As far as Edo Hashirama vs Edo Madara, let’s also not forget that Madara is enhanced with Hashirama Cells and Rinnegan. It’s not apples to apples.
When he fires off a bunch of Susanoo Blade Bijuudamas to battle the Shinsuu Senju.
Base Hashirama has already shown being able to deal with both individually and capable of diverting both together. Whether or not he can overcome a “spam”, idk. What I will say is, whether or now he can overcome a spam attack, that doesn’t take away for the fact that he still rivals that power.

Better yet, let me put it this way… EMS Madara PS, minus the addition of Kurama’s own physical strength added to it loses to Base Hashirama.

@MinatoSparkle
I feel like in these last couple hours, you’ve been loading up the shots, getting ready to unload on me… 😬
7f3bd0a5-31ae-4a58-9f4c-90f586fd26ff_text.gif

Should Kurama (also MKCM2 Naruto) have "far higher with Tailed Beast Bomb"?

When Madara and Kurama fought Hashirama, Kurama's TBB completely broke through Hashirama's wood dragon which is powerful enough to restrain him, and it obliterated the wood golem when it exploded, said wood golem being relative to Kurama himself and Madara's Perfect Susano'o.

And then in Naruto ch 645, when Naruto and Minato's combined Rasengan failed to damage Obito, Naruto thought a Senjutsu TBB would do better.

Why did no one ever calc sasuke pulling 9 ct from land of frost to hidden leaf in a few seconds? Seems like it would yield very good results

Really? Damn that sucks.
What about kaguya merging with her ice planet? Sounds good to me
Let me put it into perspective for you, Karo.
Even if we went with a "lowballed" meta for the Shippuden GTs, and had them at like High 6-A, these feats would still be pretty useless. I'm not against calcing them, though, mind you. I think all feats should be calced for indexing purposes. I'm just letting you know that it won't really be useful considering where they're currently rated.

Let me put it into perspective for you, Karo.
Even if we went with a "lowballed" meta for the Shippuden GTs, and had them at like High 6-A, these feats would still be pretty useless. I'm not against calcing them, though, mind you. I think all feats should be calced for indexing purposes. I'm just letting you know that it won't really be useful considering where they're currently rated.
I'm not really looking for an upgrade tbh. Just want to see some nice feats calced

Back