• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rabbit goddess vs Big mom

Status
Not open for further replies.

A battle amongst the same VA​

KAGUYA OTSUTSUKI
images.jpg

VS

CHARLOTTE LINLIN
images_1.jpg

Both 5C
Under SBA
Speed equalized
Both in character
Bfr Restricted

KAGUYA:
BIGMOM:
INCONCLUSIVE:

Last edited:
You broke it!

On a serious note, Kaguya's prime win strategy is BFR related (and I think IT?), given Big Mom has precognition, I doubt she'd allow Kaguya's bones to hit her easily but if they do, that's it.

What's Big Momma's go to strategy?

You broke it!

On a serious note, Kaguya's prime win strategy is BFR related (and I think IT?), given Big Mom has precognition, I doubt she'd allow Kaguya's bones to hit her easily but if they do, that's it.

What's Big Momma's go to strategy?
Scare you and rip your soul out

You wonder if Kaguya would assume she couldn't BFR Big Mom because she has something making her be unaffected by it or because she's too big to fit in

Big Mom would just turn Kaguya's bones into Homies from a range and make them go back her. Kaguya doesn't resist the effects of her bones on her profile, so if they hit Kaguya, that's it.
Is that something she'll do in-character tho?
Kaguya can start of with BA given the range for SBA, but I doubt Bigmom would outrightly use life or death, she would most likely use Her main homies long range attacks.
Since Law couldn't teleport big mom cause of her haki
Ehh
Bfr is restricted tho

in any case just as an FYI. Haki would only work against yomotsu hirasaka and not Amenominaka.

that being said Kaguya opens with IT outside of BFR.

She's gonna have to fly up there

Linlin's not letting her fly away
1. Kaguya does not need the moon to cast IT. She cast it on the population prior to the existence of the moon. She can also just cast it like a normal genjutsu with the Rinne-Sharingan. The moon's only necessary to reflect it off its surface and increase its range.
2. She doesn't have to fly anywhere. She has portals, so she can teleport there if she feels the slightest bit of obstruction.

Not to pull out the "hurr durr stomp don't add" but if she can start the match by Genjutsuing her off rip, wouldn't that make this a stomp?

Not to pull out the "hurr durr stomp don't add" but if she can start the match by Genjutsuing her off rip, wouldn't that make this a stomp?
Guess so, I'll close this then. If anyone thinks it isn't, just message me on my wall with a valid reason and I'll reopen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back