• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'll let one of the calc nerds answer that :devilish:
Calc nerds!
9c62ff42ec6a1cff7deffee3a6c2d48f.gif

I've had it up to here with Kishimoto's strange fetish. It was cool when it was just Kakashi.
No complaints with this one:
42-1.png

Now this is just Kakashi but with a byakugan:
boruto-episode-168-ao-speak-64a1931d5ca5c4be151e6587895c629a.png

Nerf tbh:
FBU1tNSXEAAf6oi.jpg

How far is this man gonna go just to copy Sasuke:
66870-59242.webp

Really?:
3a6708cca591139fb049b3a523f5a958.jpg

Lmao:
534ff636199cf64a8b494579a9a16e9f.jpg

It's right up there with his fetish for cloaks...

Why would the Bijuu scale to the KE of Sasuke moving them around in the CT? I don't scale to the KE of my car at top speed.
This is a false equivalency. In your Car Scenario, the entire mass of the car is not pressing on your body. If you were fused to the frame of the car with that entire mass pressing on you as it moved, you would certainly scale to that KE.

This is a false equivalency. In your Car Scenario, the entire mass of the car is not pressing on your body. If you were fused to the frame of the car with that entire mass pressing on you as it moved, you would certainly scale to that KE.
I could be misunderstanding your question so correct me if I'm wrong. But are you saying a body scales to the kinetic energy required to move it? That's simply not how force and energy work. Imagine you are skydiving and you forgot your parachute. The kinetic energy contained within you wouldn't scale to your body. Which is the reason why when you finally make contact with the ground you go splat. A car also doesn't scale to it's own kinetic energy which is the reason car crashes happen and the car is damaged beyond repair if the speed is too high. The only person that would scale to the energy would be the one moving it (the CT that is). Also it doesn't matter if you are attached to the frame or not. If you aren't then inertia will protect you until the car crashes. If you are then you are essentially the car and will feel the force and energy if the car crashes.

If you were fused to the frame of the car with that entire mass pressing on you as it moved, you would certainly scale to that KE.
A human strapped into a car's frame with duct tape and said car then crashed at 350 km/h will still kill the human (the car is now fragmented too).

If the human has superhuman durability and they survived the crash, they most likely won't even scale to the full KE of the car, only if the human is fused to the front of the car.

If the human is fused to the car's front bumper, when it crashed the human will have to handle the car's full KE, but if the human is mounted on the rear bumper, they only scales to their own KE.

The situation with the Bijuus in CT is imo, unscalable.

I swear the Naruto profile needs a better look. Why is Base Sasuke 6C for his Taka but not Naruto? how in the world are both Naruto and Sasuke 6C, Likely 5C for their Six Path but not WAY more then that when Naruto in initial SPSM could hurt Madara who’s leagues above KCM2 Naruto even with TBB? Why isn’t Base Naruto in general in Part II 6C along Base Sasuke? and can someone explain to me what’s all these 6C’s when each powerful form is stronger then the last yet they r still in the territory of 6C?

I swear the Naruto profile needs a better look.
For how much complaining you’re doing, it sure seems like you haven’t actually read the profiles.
Why is Base Sasuke 6C for his Taka but not Naruto?
Taka Sasuke doesn’t even have a 6-C statistic. If you mean FKT Sasuke, he’s not even 6-C in base, he’s only 6-C with his Chidori and Susano’o. Not to mention that Naruto doesn’t even scale to base FKT Sasuke.
how in the world are both Naruto and Sasuke 6C, Likely 5C for their Six Path but not WAY more then that when Naruto in initial SPSM could hurt Madara who’s leagues above KCM2 Naruto even with TBB?
Read the profiles. Six Paths Naruto is 6-C, likely 5-C IN BASE, and Sasuke scales there PHYSICALLY. SPSM Naruto is straight up 5-C, and so is Sasuke’s ninjutsu.
Why isn’t Base Naruto in general in Part II 6C along Base Sasuke?
Why would he be? Sasuke doesn't even reach 6-C in base until EMS, and base Naruto doesn’t even kind of scale to EMS Sasuke.
and can someone explain to me what’s all these 6C’s when each powerful form is stronger then the last yet they r still in the territory of 6C?
You’ve been on the wiki since before the forum move, surely you’ve been told before that two characters being in the same tier doesn’t mean they’re comparable to each other. The reason every 6-C scales to 4.3 gigatons is because there’s no other 6-C value for them to scale to, and we can’t just make up higher values.

Please, actually read the profiles before you start whining about what’s on them.

A human strapped into a car's frame with duct tape and said car then crashed at 350 km/h will still kill the human (the car is now fragmented too).

If the human has superhuman durability and they survived the crash, they most likely won't even scale to the full KE of the car, only if the human is fused to the front of the car.

If the human is fused to the car's front bumper, when it crashed the human will have to handle the car's full KE, but if the human is mounted on the rear bumper, they only scales to their own KE.

The situation with the Bijuus in CT is imo, unscalable.
I’m just imagining this rn and it’s sending me!! 💀💀💀

Six Paths Naruto is 6-C, likely 5-C IN BASE
It doesn’t say “Base” so I was hella confused
Taka Sasuke doesn’t even have a 6-C statistic
i looked at the wrong one cause everything is a bit clustered. Regardless, Base Naruto should also be scaling to High 7A from the fact that they r still pretty equal
The reason every 6-C scales to 4.3 gigatons is because there’s no other 6-C value for them to scale to, and we can’t just make up higher values.
atp they might as well just get a “+” on it and be done. The repetition of 6C just make it seems like they r still in a tier close and comparable to one another which makes it odd
Why would he be? Sasuke doesn't even reach 6-C in base until EMS, and base Naruto doesn’t even kind of scale to EMS Sasuke.
My guy he’s literally 6C in base for 4 Shinobi War since it follows up with his Senjutsu Susano and other abilities

It doesn’t say “Base” so I was hella confused
The first part of a key is usually the Base
i looked at the wrong one cause everything is a bit clustered. Regardless, Base Naruto should also be scaling to High 7A from the fact that they r still pretty equal
No they aren’t.

FKS Sasuke clashes with Naruto(who was using a rasengan) once while Sasuke’s heavily fatigued and near blind.
atp they might as well just get a “+” on it and be done. The repetition of 6C just make it seems like they r still in a tier close and comparable to one another which makes it odd
We don’t just give people “+” just cause

That implies they’re closer to the next tier than the current. And the 6C value they all scale to is nowhere near 6C+, it’s barely even above Baseline 6C.

Putting a random value on them just because they got unquantifiable stronger is messy and starts getting into headcanon of how much stronger we think they got.
My guy he’s literally 6C in base for 4 Shinobi War since it follows up with his Senjutsu Susano and other abilities
Idek what you’re trying to say here but Base Naruto is featless for most of the war.

Nard fights Itachi and Nagato in KCM the entire time.
Nard fights 4th Ay in KCM
Nard goes to every Shinobi company to assist Edos in KCM(he beats the Raikage in SM tho with his own force.)
Nard fights Edo Madara in SM and later in a Kurama amped Base with hundreds of clones spamming Rasengans.
Nard fights the 6 Jinchuuriki in KCM and eventually KCM2 and KM (takes a short break in base to talk to Kurama and get KCM2 but doesn’t fight anyone.)
Nard fights Obito in KCM and KCM2 (after taking a short break in Base where he doesn’t fight at all.)
Nard fights Edo Madara again in KCM2 and KM
Nard fights the Juubi in SM, KCM2, and KM(takes break in base and almost dies until Neji saves him) before Mastering KCM2.
Nard fights Juubito in Mastered KCM2, KM, and Mastered KCM2 + SM
Nard then fights Revived Madara in SM gets dunked on and eventually Mastered KCM2 + SM and loses before getting Six Paths.

And He definitely doesn’t compare to EMS since that Sasuke is relative to MKCM Naruto let alone Susanoo or MKCM2 Naruto.

Last edited:
Nah, which one of y’all is “Naruto Explained” on YT?! 🤣🤣🤣 Just saw his new video. It covers some of what we discussed recently. I digress though.

As far as Base Naruto vs FKS Sasuke, I think to say Post Pain Imvasion Base Naruto = / = Base FKS Sasuke ignores the context Kishimoto lays out and is disingenuous.

Even ignoring the high enough level opponents reading each other minds part, while Base Sasuke was fatigued and not using Sharingan due to blindness, he still attacked with Killing Intent. Base Naruto matched this, while poisoned and w/o Killing Intent.

Even going to back to Pain Invasion, Base Naruto could physically hold his own against Deva path and withstood a desperate ST, which Should scale him to, if not over Kakashi, whom can fight 3TM Sasuke, whom was previously healed by Karin.

That certainly informs the reading minds through blows portion as well, which is context that shouldn’t be ignored. But that’s not to say Base Naruto is matching MS or EMS Sasuke either. There is no evidence of that. While Naruto got stronger during the war via CC, able to produce Massive Rasengan’s in Base, it’s unquantifiable how much higher he became in base prior to SPSM Amps.

Back