• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
By the way, maybe we should add general resistance to illusion creation as part of the shinobi package?

Genin Sakura and Sasuke were able to see through an illusionary barrier made by a chunin, Kotetsu, so the average jonin should be able to see through it.

auxpEzd.jpg

YBu1pPT.jpg

RkAaWmq.png

Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique:

"A genjutsu that convinces the target that their current location is a different place. It can be cast over a wide area, and anyone who steps into the area affected by the genjutsu becomes subject to it. However, it may not be effective against individuals knowledgeable and skilled in genjutsu."

"Until Sakura saw through it, most people there believed that they were in Room 30, not Room 20."

Now, although Sakura is uniquely good at genjutsu and her score in the DB is 3 which is actually pretty impressive, Sasuke was able to see through it and he doesn't have any special aptitude for genjutsu, his DB score was 1.5.

By the way, maybe we should add general resistance to illusion creation as part of the shinobi package?

Genin Sakura and Sasuke were able to see through an illusionary barrier made by a chunin, Kotetsu, so the average jonin should be able to see through it.

auxpEzd.jpg

YBu1pPT.jpg

RkAaWmq.png

Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique:

"A genjutsu that convinces the target that their current location is a different place. It can be cast over a wide area, and anyone who steps into the area affected by the genjutsu becomes subject to it. However, it may not be effective against individuals knowledgeable and skilled in genjutsu."

"Until Sakura saw through it, most people there believed that they were in Room 30, not Room 20."

Now, although Sakura is uniquely good at genjutsu and her score in the DB is 3 which is actually pretty impressive, Sasuke was able to see through it and he doesn't have any special aptitude for genjutsu, his DB score was 1.5.
I'll keep that in mind. I'll work on a chakra page, and help a friend with a Shinobi page, right after I'm through with my current project. Should be juicy, especially for the chakra page.

I'll keep that in mind. I'll work on a chakra page, and help a friend with a Shinobi page, right after I'm through with my current project. Should be juicy, especially for the chakra page.
Inb4 Boruto ruins it in 3 chapters and retcons everything about chakra or some shit. Also send the draft so we can all look at it.

I just figured out what the leader shinju's real motives are. Read it till the end to make sense of it.
So after the official release It all makes sense to me. To understand Jura's motives let's dive into what he said. He said the only way forward for them is to give into their feelings:
8aKWsa8.jpg

Now that we have established that these are his own words and there is no reason for them to hide their deepest motives. Let's figure out who is Jura? Moegi shinju is named Matsuri. The first letter is common in their name. The leader is called Jura. Who else has a name that starts with J you ask? Jigen. Not only that, he also looks like him, acts like him with the hand in pockets stuff, and sits on a cube. Now that we have established his identity, let's look for a trend here.

Matsuri wants to eat Konohamaru (kinky). Moegi has a close bond with Konohamaru:
2fJw5xs.jpg

Next up is Sasuke shinju. His target is Sarada. Sasuke obviously loves Sarada:
J8wk4df.jpg

Last exhibit is bug shinju. His target is Eida. He didn't show much of his thoughts about Eida but it is likely that his feelings are twisted due to Eida's charm (sounds illegal but aight):
C0LPLT2.jpg

Now here is Jura's declaration:
ywFlNNx.jpg

Now if we follow this trend it is pretty clear to me that the reason Jura wants to eat Naruto is because Jigen secretly had a massive crush on Naruto. Why you may ask? All of the shinju chose their target using positive feelings of affection. Let me show you clear indications of that.

Here is Jigen wanting to get rid of Sasuke to get some alone time with Naruto:
ECbHUHpWsAEHZ0D.jpg

Not only that, he didn't kill Naruto but saved him for later. Sure he gave a different reason but it's obviously an excuse cuz he ain't gay, he's into kids. Naruto is just an exception.
EyVg59uWgAIjRc5.jpg

And with that I rest my case.
YA6uCEd.jpg
d5ds988-825fc5f1-1391-4c9c-be77-313f4daa03b7.gif

And just in case some people can't tell. I'm obviously Joking. Jura is most likely a Shinju of Jigen and he wants to kill Naruto because of his hatred for him when he died. Possibly confusing Isshiki's feelings for his own. Why you ask? Figure it out for yourself cuz idk. Peace.
Thanks

Last edited:
I just figured out what the leader shinju's real motives are. Read it till the end to make sense.
So after the official release It all makes sense to me. To understand Jura's motives let's dive into what he said. He said the only way forward for them is to give into their feelings:
8aKWsa8.jpg

Now that we have established that these are his own words and there is no reason for them to hide their deepest motives. Let's figure out who is Jura? Moegi shinju is named Matsuri. The first letter is common in their name. The leader is called Jura. Who else has a name that starts with J you ask? Jigen. Not only that, he also looks like him, acts like him with the hand in pockets stuff, and sits on a cube. Now that we have established his identity, let's look for a trend here.

Matsuri wants to eat Konohamaru (kinky). Moegi has a close bond with Konohamaru:
2fJw5xs.jpg

J8wk4df.jpg

Lastly exhibit is bug shinju. His target is Eida. He didn't show much of his thoughts about Eida but it is likely that his feelings are twisted due to Eida's charm (sounds illegal but aight):
C0LPLT2.jpg

ywFlNNx.jpg

Now if we follow this trend it is pretty clear to me that the reason Jura wants to eat Naruto is because Jigen secretly had a massive crush on Naruto. Why you may ask? All of the shinju chose their target using positive feelings of affection. Let me show you clear indications of that.

ECbHUHpWsAEHZ0D.jpg

Not only that, he didn't kill Naruto but saved him for later. Sure he gave a different reason but it's obviously an excuse cuz he ain't gay, he's into kids. Naruto is just an exception.
EyVg59uWgAIjRc5.jpg

YA6uCEd.jpg

And just in case some people can't tell. I'm obviously Joking. Jura is most likely a Shinju of Jigen and he wants to kill Naruto because of his hatred for him when he died. Possibly confusing Isshiki's feelings for his own. Why you ask? Figure it out for yourself cuz idk. Peace.
Thanks
I hate you.

Iirc, doesn’t code still get Isshiki’s Battle Experience from his Karma? Was implied when he explained it to Boruto.
For Code, I don't think his white karma does that.
He most likely was giving the explanation for the genuine karma.

Plus, he won't even fight like Isshiki when he doesn't possess the same abilities. So it ends up bekng a confusing mess in his head.

Last edited:
I just figured out what the leader shinju's real motives are. Read it till the end to make sense.
8aKWsa8.jpg

2fJw5xs.jpg

J8wk4df.jpg

Lastly exhibit is bug shinju. His target is Eida. He didn't show much of his thoughts about Eida but it is likely that his feelings are twisted due to Eida's charm (sounds illegal but aight):
C0LPLT2.jpg

ywFlNNx.jpg

ECbHUHpWsAEHZ0D.jpg

EyVg59uWgAIjRc5.jpg

YA6uCEd.jpg

Thanks
Since Jigen carried Isshiki’s chakra, their mind and emotions already interlinked. The Shinju records the individuals experience till death.

The most significant person who made Isshiki lose his vessel and his life was really Naruto, so most likely Jura carries that hatred.

I still think the Chunin Exams teams should've had to fight the Chunin they summoned with the scrolls. That would be a really good test of strength, and we would get Iruka feats.

Since Jigen carried Isshiki’s chakra, their mind and emotions already interlinked. The Shinju records the individuals experience till death.

The most significant person who made Isshiki lose his vessel and his life was really Naruto, so most likely Jura carries that hatred.
But we have no proof of that so far. Boruto might have Momoshiki's experience but he doesn't really confuse them for his own iirc. That's why I mentioned a confusion at the end.

Would Naruto have stood a chance at the end of the Sasuke Retrieval Arc if he hadn't gotten beaten up by every Sound 4 member beforehand?

Would Naruto have stood a chance at the end of the Sasuke Retrieval Arc if he hadn't gotten beaten up by every Sound 4 member beforehand?
Maybe. Once Kurama's chakra takes over, Naruto's own chakra is not that relevant anymore. But maybe it would have given him the edge. I don't remember how much of a difference there was in their fight at the end, but it was small. What he really needed was to be emotionally traumatized so that six tails could kill Sasuke then and there.

The way the leader of the shinju Jura said “the senrigan?, interesting” leads me to believe they know a lot about shinjutsu, or enough.

The way the leader of the shinju Jura said “the senrigan?, interesting” leads me to believe they know a lot about shinjutsu, or enough.
The shinju in general seem to know a lot of stuff considering they were just born. Maybe they retain memories of their hosts. Or they get some data from the planet they created their tree in. Maybe the amount of data they collect is proportional to their tree size compared to a full divine tree. The leader shinju woke up and chose to become a full on philosopher/psychologist. Makes me wonder where they got their knowledge from.

Ya I'm just saying the Juubi on his own isn't Jigen level
What’s that based on though? We already know the Juubi can be held down by those weaker than it because it can’t control it’s power properly back in the 4th war. We know from Chapter 4 of TBV that the Juubi was barely conscious until Code did his shit and they transformed.

Yeah, prior to its transformation is wasn’t on Jigen’s level because it couldn’t control its power properly, but “if” these Shinju beings demonstrate that they are stronger than Jigen, which is HIGHLY likely, then yeah… Jigen absorbing his chakra HAS to recontextualize his fight.

What’s that based on though? We already know the Juubi can be held down by those weaker than it because it can’t control it’s power properly back in the 4th war. We know from Chapter 4 of TBV that the Juubi was barely conscious until Code did his shit and they transformed.

Yeah, prior to its transformation is wasn’t on Jigen’s level because it couldn’t control its power properly, but “if” these Shinju beings demonstrate that they are stronger than Jigen, which is HIGHLY likely, then yeah… Jigen absorbing his chakra HAS to recontextualize his fight.
That boy Kawaki is on the Hokage's house huh...

I better absorb the Ten Tails's Chakra!!!

Or I'm FINISHED❗❗

Back