• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No. The comparison was that neither Kirin nor Uzuhiko require chakra input from the user they simply use the energy found in nature. One that of a natural lightning bolt, another that of the planet’s rotation.
Doesn’t Boruto mix it with his chakra and the planets chakra to draw out the planets rotational energy.

No. The comparison was that neither Kirin nor Uzuhiko require chakra input from the user they simply use the energy found in nature. One that of a natural lightning bolt, another that of the planet’s rotation.
So boruto just miraculously produced a rasengan emulating technique on this scale, then compressed and transferred it into code’s body without any incorporation of his own chakra? Through what means would this make sense though

At least with kirin we know this was possible by sasuke letting off some fire style attacks into the sky

Last edited:
How would you guys feel if Sasuke was turned into a tree and Boruto was trained by Kashin Koji actually?
I like it cause we know that Code encountered Boruto and Sasuke 1 year in their training and we know that Boruto has the frog summoning contract now it seems. So Kashin Koji having trained him would make sense unlike Sasuke.

My interpretation is that Boruto is causing Code a "sensation" of rotation. Basically, this new rasengan absorbs the "planet's rotational energy/chakra" and applies it to the opponent, so this causes the opponent to enter a state of rotation, basically, just as the planet rotates around its own axis, the opponent starts to do the same thing, in a forced way. We can see from Code's POV and phrases that he has a feeling of spinning around himself, so every time he goes to attack Boruto, he spinnung around himself and changes the direction.

From what I understood, that was it.
You are the only one who has produced the most logical deduction yet.

So boruto just miraculously produced a rasengan emulating technique on this scale, then compressed and transferred it into code’s body without any incorporation of his own chakra? Through what means would this make sense though

At least with kirin we know this was possible by sasuke letting off some fire style attacks into the sky
Think of it like lightning and a lightning rod.

Boruto explicitly said that Code is experiencing the planet's chakra.

It's not Boruto's Chakra that is affecting Code, Boruto's Chakra is just acting like a lightning rod to direct the planet's chakra onto Code.

This ability is more like hax and you honestly should treat it like hax otherwise it's a big anti-feat if 5-C energy is seriously affecting Code this badly.

It could be a similar case with Kirin or Kashin Koji's natural flames. Regular lightning isn't 6-C, natural flames from mountains isn't going to eviscerate a 5-B. The existing natural power is amplified somehow.

Boruto would've had to use Chakra to draw upon the Planets Rotation. So even if he didn't "Produce" the final result, his Chakra is still controlling and guiding it.

It's not Boruto's Chakra that is affecting Code, Boruto's Chakra is just acting like a lightning rod to direct the planet's chakra onto Code.

This ability is more like hax and you honestly should treat it like hax otherwise it's a big anti-feat if 5-C energy is seriously affecting Code this badly.
I mean yeah being hax makes sense to me, since it seems more like dura neg than anything else

1. Code didn’t even have a scratch on his clothes
2. It’s literally stated to course through the body
3. Code was clutching his body damn near the whole time after getting hit

Seems like the real effects here were pain and disorientation

I don't think so.
Boruto is not dodging, neither is the earth moving.
Code is just disoriented from the continuous effect of the attack which makes him miss his target. There's a form of sensory manipulation going on.

Have you ever spun around so fast that you can't stand up or walk straight?

The attack stores earth rotational energy (most likely permanently) inside the target, which continuously damages the body's internal organs and hijacks the senses.
How does this explain Daemon's comment on the planet shaking, if Boruto didn't actually affect the planet in any way?

I mean yeah being hax makes sense to me, since it seems more like dura neg than anything else

1. Code didn’t even have a scratch on his clothes
2. It’s literally stated to course through the body
3. Code was clutching his body damn near the whole time after getting hit

Seems like the real effects here were pain and disorientation
Agreed and I think the biggest evidence of this was when Boruto literally thrusts his hand into Code using Rasengan Uzuhiko and it sends Code flying back.

There's not a single scratch on Code's clothing from that!

Even Naruto's first Rasengan tore a large hole into Kabuto's clothing.

It has to be some form of hax that just disorients you because 5-C energy shouldn't even hurt Code.

Agreed and I think the biggest evidence of this was when Boruto literally thrusts his hand into Code using Rasengan Uzuhiko and it sends Code flying back.
Good point, and I think another is the fact that he questioned what boruto did to him. Code is no stranger to taking AP based attacks, so if we interpret uzuhiko as the same then his confusion of what it’s doing to him just doesn’t make sense

How does this explain Daemon's comment on the planet shaking, if Boruto didn't actually affect the planet in any way?
Never stated Boruto didn't affect the planet.
He's just borrowing natural energy from the planet which caused the earth to vibrate. The same energy of an equivalence that makes the planet rotate. Hence, the rotational energy.

Edit: Most likely he linked Code with the Earth's rotational energy. So the real damage is overtime.

Last edited:
My interpretation is that Boruto is causing Code a "sensation" of rotation. Basically, this new rasengan absorbs the "planet's rotational energy/chakra" and applies it to the opponent, so this causes the opponent to enter a state of rotation, basically, just as the planet rotates around its own axis, the opponent starts to do the same thing, in a forced way. We can see from Code's POV and phrases that he has a feeling of spinning around himself, so every time he goes to attack Boruto, he spinnung around himself and changes the direction.

From what I understood, that was it.
So just permanent sensory manipulation then.

Though I don't exactly know why the attack would kill Code (Could be translation issues). Do you think Boruto was bluffing on it killing Code?

I'm a bit confused. Why are we taking the earth rotational energy on it's axis (5c) instead of it's rotational energy as it movds around the sun(5B) ?

Also about the speed part. I think we should replace the speed of the rotation used to find the rotational k.e for the earth to at least lightning speed. Even though boruto guides it he clearly ups his speed. No way his rotation is going at 1000km/hr. We have lightning speed statements in the verse so it should be pretty okay. I don't see a problem with doing so. With that speed it would yield pretty good amounts of k.e produced

Last edited:
Screenshot_20231018-084717_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231018-084610_DeepL.jpg

I'm a bit confused. Why are we taking the earth rotational energy on it's axis (5c) instead of it's rotational energy as it movds around the sun(5B) ?
5C won't still fly because it's accumulated damage over time. The energy doesn't run out since it's linked to the earth. At best 5c would be the initial hit.

5C won't still fly because it's accumulated damage over time. The energy doesn't run out since it's linked to the earth. At best 5c would be the initial hit.
Should not even be 5c initially. Boruto clearly ups the speed of the rotation when he attacks. Mere increasing the speed to lightning speed will bump the attack to 5a initially

Hoshi can mean planet or star, in this context it's referring to the planet, because Daemon says the ground (of the planet) is shaking before specifying it's the entire planet that is shaking. Stop being a google translate goon

Should not even be 5c initially. Boruto clearly ups the speed of the rotation when he attacks. Mere increasing the speed to lightning speed will bump the attack to 5a initially
Either way, Code tanked the initial hit with basically no damage. There's no anti-feat.
It's just the sensory hax aspect of the attack that's affecting him.
He just needs to adapt to it.

So Basically, since the feat does constant 5-C damage, it’s a Durability Feat for the Initial Hit and Endurance feat for everything after.

Not what i meant lol. He's using the same rotation when he wraps himself with it and dodges codes attacks. I think he ups the speed of the rotation coz no way he is using that slow speed to dodge
Exactly my thoughts too lol, ain’t no way he is dodging at 1000, when he can at least scale to lightning speed in-verse.

Back