• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kuu was built by shinobis using shinobi tech. He lost to an 100 year old Ohnoki. Chojuro is basically fodder while holding back against some kids? Wow. Darui beating Kin and Gin doesn't make him remotely comparable to Momoshiki and Kinshiki in 15 yrs.
I mean tech has always been crazy busted in anime. Just look at the androids in DB or all of Kara. And Ohnoki can be stronger, even if it's dumb. Yeah, holding back can be 1% or 99.9%, so it really doesn't say anything. Sure, but it helps a little. Better than with featless Kurotsuchi.

I mean tech has always been crazy busted in anime. Just look at the androids in DB or all of Kara. And Ohnoki can be stronger, even if it's dumb. Yeah, holding back can be 1% or 99.9%, so it really doesn't say anything. Sure, but it helps a little. Better than with featless Kurotsuchi.
The only busted androids/cyborgs are made by Amado who used Shibai's cells. Not some Hashirama or fodder cells. Boruto isn't DragonBall. We saw ourselves how "strong" Kuu was. He struggled against team 7. He is nowhere close to otsutsuki level threat. Kurotsuchi is plain featless fodder. Ohnoki has no reason to be as powerful as his WA self considering the fact thay his cause of death was overextension of his particle style at his age. He made bigger sizes in the war arc without dying. That means he obviously got weaker. Chojuro shouldn't be losing to some kids even if he was holding back.

The only busted androids/cyborgs are made by Amado who used Shibai's cells. Not some Hashirama or fodder cells. Boruto isn't DragonBall. We saw ourselves how "strong" Kuu was. He struggled against team 7. He is nowhere close to otsutsuki level threat. Kurotsuchi is plain featless fodder. Ohnoki has no reason to be as powerful as his WA self considering the fact thay his cause of death was overextension of his particle style at his age. He made bigger sizes in the war arc without dying. That means he obviously got weaker. Chojuro shouldn't be losing to some kids even if he was holding back.
Delta? Koji? And I don't do anime Boruto much, but I HAVE heard some arguments for Team 7 being Six Paths level. And she is featless...besides the Momoshiki and Kinshiki fight. Sure, but his Jinton is said to be at a higher level I'm pretty sure, atomic level as opposed to molecular or something like that (again not too knowledgeable on the anime). The Chojuro thing is just kinda baseless.

Delta? Koji? And I don't do anime Boruto much, but I HAVE heard some arguments for Team 7 being Six Paths level. And she is featless...besides the Momoshiki and Kinshiki fight. Sure, but his Jinton is said to be at a higher level I'm pretty sure, atomic level as opposed to molecular or something like that (again not too knowledgeable on the anime). The Chojuro thing is just kinda baseless.
Sure Amado can create six paths level droids but Kuu is barely even kage level. Team 7 is not six paths level. What are you on?😑 You're telling me Sarada and Mitsuki are sp level? Kurotsuchi has massive antifeats. Idk where it's stated his jinton was higher level. The atomic/molecular stuff is taken too seriously imo. It's still the same attack he used in shippuden but the anime canon writers don't know the difference between atomic and molecular. Chojuro is simply ass. Along with Darui and Kurotsuchi.

Sure Amado can create six paths level droids but Kuu is barely even kage level. Team 7 is not six paths level. What are you on?😑 You're telling me Sarada and Mitsuki are sp level? Kurotsuchi has massive antifeats. Idk where it's stated his jinton was higher level. The atomic/molecular stuff is taken too seriously imo. It's still the same attack he used in shippuden but the anime canon writers don't know the difference between atomic and molecular. Chojuro is simply ass. Along with Darui and Kurotsuchi.
Like I said I'm not too into that scaling but they definitely have some crazy feats like Boruto slightly pushing back Fused Momoshiki and Mitsuki blitzing Orochimaru who's supposedly a threat to Base Adult Naruto. Maybe but that's hard to prove. No he's not. Is Kakashi ass for being "pushed" by Pre-LoW Sasuke in their training exercise? And nah Darui is just straight up goated. He was really strong in Naruto and has no antifeats in Boruto. Him and Gaara are pretty much undeniably Six Paths level.

Too bad we use anime canon for scaling here. Urashiki gets a shitty tier despite slamming Sasuke on his neck more than once but Darui and the remaining fraudsters are 5B because they luckily kissed base momo and Kinshiki once 😑
Urashiki arc was saying Jiraiya was a better Shinobi than Sasuke and Naruto, it's inconsistent. And if you want him to be 5-B, then so is Gaara, easily.

Sasuke brought Boruto as well bruh🙄 5B chunin exams Boruto?
Actually, Boruto being 5B makes more sense than the Gokage(minus Nardo & Gaara), Shin and Sakura being 5B.That same Boruto lost to Shikadai in the exams btw.
He brought Boruto because Boruto is his student.

Sure Amado can create six paths level droids but Kuu is barely even kage level. Team 7 is not six paths level. What are you on?😑 You're telling me Sarada and Mitsuki are sp level?
Idk, Boruto has been pretty scared of attacks from Mitsuki lately, it could end up that way.
Kurotsuchi has massive antifeats. Idk where it's stated his jinton was higher level. The atomic/molecular stuff is taken too seriously imo. It's still the same attack he used in shippuden but the anime canon writers don't know the difference between atomic and molecular.
We didn't see the fight between him an Kurotsuchi. Iirc she throws one punch, he blocks with a sword, it cuts away.
Chojuro is simply ass. Along with Darui and Kurotsuchi.
Nah.

Idk, Boruto has been pretty scared of attacks from Mitsuki lately, it could end up that way.

We didn't see the fight between him an Kurotsuchi. Iirc she throws one punch, he blocks with a sword, it cuts away.

Nah.
Shikadai managed to paralyze Boruto, he must also be the level of the planet.

That was Chunin exams Boruto, I'm talking about current Karma Boruto with an assist from Momoshiki.
In this last chapter, Shikadai managed to paralyze the base Boruto that was later saved by Sasuke, only the base Boruto was "scared" of the senninka Mitsuki's attacks. Momoshiki possessing Boruto's body scales higher than all of that.

In this last chapter, Shikadai managed to paralyze the base Boruto that was later saved by Sasuke, only the base Boruto was "scared" of the senninka Mitsuki's attacks. Momoshiki possessing Boruto's body scales higher than all of that.
Ah. Shikadai's thing is just a hax feat nonetheless.

Don't think that's the right mindset to approach scaling from

W
Main issue here is that having a set multiplier really complicates scaling and makes our current ones sort of illogical. For example we currently assume Jiraiya and the other Sannins to be Bijuu level (most Kages, like A4, and Hiruzen, are considered Bijuu level. Sannins are considered Kage level, one of them being an actual Kage), is SM Jiraiya going to be 10x stronger than Gyuki? Also, SM Naruto is said to have surpassed SM Jiraiya, this would mean that SM Naruto is ALSO 10x Gyuki. Which is bizzare given that KCM Naruto who is stronger than SM Naruto is still comparable to Bijuu Mode Bee/Gyuki.

Main issue here is that having a set multiplier really complicates scaling and makes our current ones sort of illogical. For example we currently assume Jiraiya and the other Sannins to be Bijuu level (most Kages, like A4, and Hiruzen, are considered Bijuu level. Sannins are considered Kage level, one of them being an actual Kage), is SM Jiraiya going to be 10x stronger than Gyuki? Also, SM Naruto is said to have surpassed SM Jiraiya, this would mean that SM Naruto is ALSO 10x Gyuki. Which is bizzare given that KCM Naruto who is stronger than SM Naruto is still comparable to Bijuu Mode Bee/Gyuki.
Well I mean if SM Jiraiya scales to Orochimaru like I suggested there'd be no problems there
Also I don't think Gyuki~BM Bee but that's another discussion

I don't think using Gyuki as an example is that great because, like, Gyuki & Killer B have been shown to not really be at an average Bijuu level.
I use Gyuki as an example because Bijuu physicals scales from him tanking his own TBB, every other Bijuu besides Kurama just kinda scales to him.

I use Gyuki as an example because Bijuu physicals scales from him tanking his own TBB, every other Bijuu besides Kurama just kinda scales to him.
Sure but him and Killer B definitely can't be taken for average bijuu level.

Also, Sage Mode being a 10x multiplier is kinda consistent? At least looking at Mitsuki.
Mitsuki got a massive speedboost when Orochimaru was being poopy after activating Sage Mode.
Mitsuki also, after using a not full sage mode thing, went from being stomped by Kuu to stomping Kuu.
And against Deepa, Mitsuki managed to do damage to him and bring him to his knees, as well as make him steam. To do anything remotely similar, Sarada and Boruto needed to "double their strength many times over".

Back