• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tbh if we consider the fact that when Hagoromo split the Juubi Chakra into 9 Bijuus, they're all still babies, they're only as large as a house. Which means they can grow into adults, and then obviously become much stronger. A theoretical full WA Juubi with Chakra of all tailed beasts assembled would be a LOT stronger from being made with adult Bijuus.

As for Hinata deflect Juubi's arm because of portion of BM Naruto's chakra. Base Hiashi and Base Neji already do that. After then, Base Hiashi alone do that.

Tbh if we consider the fact that when Hagoromo split the Juubi Chakra into 9 Bijuus, they're all still babies, they're only as large as a house. Which means they can grow into adults, and then obviously become much stronger. A theoretical full WA Juubi with Chakra of all tailed beasts assembled would be a LOT stronger from being made with adult Bijuus.
hmm actually never thought of that.

Not in canon. If they are much stronger, 50% of Hagoromo wouldn't able to content.

This has to stop being litigated… 🤦‍♂️

Prime Kaguya is far Weaker than WA Kaguya. A increase in Six Paths Chakra from an additional 50% Kurama doesn’t trump, nor is comparable to IT Chakra Stated to be > an Incomplete Juubi + Madara + Hashirama Senjutsu.

Let’s stop bringing this up, WA Kaguya is STACKED compared to Prime Kaguya.
I think prime Kaguya takes Hagoromo and Hamura's chakras into account as well, as it's heavily implied by Zetsu, that she lost power at the birth of the two.

Tbh even though Shining's wrong about a lot of things I agree with his idea that 2nd form Juubi>>>50% Kurama. MKCM2 Naruto is another story but idt 50% Kurama scales to him on his own.

Oh yea ovously, its just interesting on how the authors may think of the difference in their minds at a point in time
you can actually test it yourself, think of a cool feat without thinking of the specifics like AP or speed or whatever and get someone to calc it for you.

long ago i had Bambu calc a feat from a story of mine that ended up way way way higher than intended.

you can actually test it yourself, think of a cool feat without thinking of the specifics like AP or speed or whatever and get someone to calc it for you.

long ago i had Bambu calc a feat from a story of mine that ended up way way way higher than intended.
You made stories?

Real question is, “why” are we making the acronyms complicated? 🤔

It used to be just: SM (Sage Mode), KCM (Kyuubi/Kurama Chakra Mode), BM (Biju Mode), BSM (Biju Sage Mode), SPSM (Six Paths Sage Mode — “Base” or “Cloaked” denoted), KCSM (Kyuubi/Kurama Chakra Sage Mode — “The Last”)

This was Simple… 🫠

What?

50% Hagoromo < Juubidara, yes.
You said Rinnegan Sasuke is way more than 50% is the reason he could fight Jinchuriki of WA Juubi that you said much stronger than Past Juubi. Rinnegan Sasuke is 50% Hagoromo (included his Rinnegan) + EMS Sasuke, thefore i said EMS Sasuke couldn't even equal to EMS Madara. How can you explain why Rinnegan Sasuke could fight JJ Madara if you claim WA Juubi is much stronger than Past Juubi.

You said Rinnegan Sasuke is way more than 50% is the reason he could fight Jinchuriki of Juubi that you said much stronger than Past Juubi. Rinnegan Sasuke is 50% Hagoromo (included his Rinnegan) + EMS Sasuke, thefore i said EMS Sasuke couldn't even equal to EMS Madara. How can you explain why Rinnegan Sasuke could fight JJ Madara if you claim WA Juubi is much stronger than Past Juubi.
Actually, it's 50% Hagoromo + Rinnegan + EMS Sasuke.

Naruto verse fandom after Shining cross finish his God Tier Downgrade revision:
future.jpg

Couldn't Sasuke's Rinnegan be considered to be Hag's own power as well? since the databook confirms that it was given directly by Hag, if Sasuke had to awaken him otherwise, it would only be in old age like Madara.
That part is still iffy to me

Sasuke got hagoromo chakra/cells from 2 sources

Six Paths chakra may have fast tracked the process

Similar to how Kakashi used perfect susanoo without going through the stages

Then again
It doesn't explain how Sasuke awakened it in one eye instead of two like Madara

Back