• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hold up Sasuke has normal Kunai in anime but Sasuke has ice Kunai in manga when fought Dinosaur which mean anime and manga are separated?
Lol, wait until you hear about anime Sarada still not having a three tomoe Sharingan.

People were claiming Himawari one-shotting Naruto was gag. It is, but now we are going to use it for power scaling 😎.

yLGQvCq.png

Yep, they even modified the Boro fight so that Mitsuki figures out the virus thing on his own, while in the manga Sarada uses the Sharingan's microscopic vision.

0041-006.png

One of the Boruto anime writers said he has plans on anime Sarada eventually getting her third tomoe (in some filler arc):

Imma just say same Boruto novels further confirm the whole not everyone has chakra lore
But is it boruto novels now more canon then the manga itself then?

Haven't read them yet, on the Sasuke Sunrise novel. So far Itachi novels are the best atm minus we still have no clue how he gets sick.

But is it boruto novels now more canon then the manga itself then?

Haven't read them yet, on the Sasuke Sunrise novel. So far Itachi novels are the best atm minus we still have no clue how he gets sick.

1. I mean all Imma say is there more evidence for the not everyone having chakra argument than the opposite. Also for me it goes Manga>Anime/Novels>Games I guess

2. Itachi was just born with AIDS I guess

Was this thread before or after chapter 45 of Boruto which states that the all life has chakra
But this has been said since the beginning of the series. ALL living beings have chakra, but in its primary form (stamina). Stamina is the name given to physical energy (produced by cells) and mental energy (produced by training and soul), that is, although animals and normal people do not train, they still have mental energy thanks to their souls, and their cells produce physical energy, so everyone has stamina. The chakra itself only comes into existence after the union of these 2 energies, a process called "chakra molding", and only shinobi do that.

However, stamina has been called chakra (and vice versa) several times in the series. For example, the sound guy's technique that Sasuke fights in the chunin exam is said to be able to absorb chakra with a touch, and Orochimaru explains that he can directly absorb people's physical and mental energies, that is, the technique is said to be "absorb chakra" but her modus operandi is "absorb physical and mental energy", exactly like the shinju does, this is also explained in Victor's arc, because his fake shinju is said to absorb everyone's vital energy, and in case, when it affected Konohamaru, it absorbed his chakra, that is, in the end of the day it's just a issue of nomenclature.

But this has been said since the beginning of the series. ALL living beings have chakra, but in its primary form (stamina). Stamina is the name given to physical energy (produced by cells) and mental energy (produced by training and soul), that is, although animals and normal people do not train, they still have mental energy thanks to their souls, and their cells produce physical energy, so everyone has stamina. The chakra itself only comes into existence after the union of these 2 energies, a process called "chakra molding", and only shinobi do that.
No everyone says that Chakra came from hags and his mom, which is not true since we know why the Otsutsuki came to the planet was to drain all life of their chakra not their stamina and that's oddly used as proof even though it's not true anymore. When animals are talked about it's about the chakra inside of them not their stamina or mental and physical energy.
ZTfU8av.png

However, stamina has been called chakra (and vice versa) several times in the series. For example, the sound guy's technique that Sasuke fights in the chunin exam is said to be able to absorb chakra with a touch, and Orochimaru explains that he can directly absorb people's physical and mental energies, that is, the technique is said to be "absorb chakra" but her modus operandi is "absorb physical and mental energy", exactly like the shinju does
Yes in part 1 then it's always called chakra in part 2 and Boruto(manga, I don't watch the shit anime I'm sorry.) In every future intance it's only called Chakra there is no more mention of stamina iirc. Look at kakashi vs Pain he flat out says I'm be out of chakra and die not I'm be out of stamina and die.
this is also explained in Victor's arc, because his fake shinju is said to absorb everyone's vital energy, and in case, when it affected Konohamaru, it absorbed his chakra, that is, in the end of the day it's just a issue of nomenclature.
Episode numba for Victors arc?

No everyone says that Chakra came from hags and his mom, which is not true since we know why the Otsutsuki came to the planet was to drain all life of their chakra not their stamina and that's oddly used as proof even though it's not true anymore. When animals are talked about it's about the chakra inside of them not their stamina or mental and physical energy.
What I meant is that it was implied in the series from the beginning through the explanation of chakra, it is literally explained by the sakura in the Zabuza arc. In the explanation it says what I said there, about stamina, physical & mental energy and etc, taking this information, you arrive at the logical conclusion that all living beings have chakra (in the form of stamina), since they have a soul and cells, that is, they have mental and physical energy, but in the case of animals and people who are not ninjas, they do not mold chakra, and their networks are empty.
Yes in part 1 then it's always called chakra in part 2 and Boruto(manga, I don't watch the shit anime I'm sorry.) In every future intance it's only called Chakra there is no more mention of stamina iirc. Look at kakashi vs Pain he flat out says I'm be out of chakra and die not I'm be out of stamina and die.
That's what I said, it started to be called just chakra anyway. But Kakashi makes a differentiation, he says "Stamina and chakra" when he's almost dying.
Episode numba for Victors arc?
I don't know for sure, but it's between episodes 173~176

What I meant is that it was implied in the series from the beginning through the explanation of chakra, it is literally explained by the sakura in the Zabuza arc.
So something back in the Zabuza arc >>> All future information we get?
In the explanation it says what I said there, about stamina, physical & mental energy and etc, taking this information, you arrive at the logical conclusion that all living beings have chakra (in the form of stamina), since they have a soul and cells, that is, they have mental and physical energy, but in the case of animals and people who are not ninjas, they do not mold chakra, and their networks are empty.
They are not empty they still have chakra inside of them.
qnobqBe.png

That's what I said, it started to be called just chakra anyway. But Kakashi makes a differentiation, he says "Stamina and chakra" when he's almost dying.
No he doesn't he only mentions chakra.
lPBi7WN.png
Xt0JQIT.png
yLHJKfO.png

I don't know for sure, but it's between episodes 173~176
Okay cool, I'll check those out later.

So something back in the Zabuza arc >>> All future information we get?
What are you talking about? the way of creating chakra has never changed, it is explained again by Fukazaku when he is explaining the Sage Mode to Naruto, the method of chakra creation remains the same since always.

No he doesn't he only mentions chakra.
Yes, he says stamina too. (enter the link to see the translation of the Japanese scan)

They are not empty they still have chakra inside of them.
No, you apparently haven't read Naruto. When the chakra is molded it is concentrated in the stomach, which is where there is the "main tenketsu" or "sudden stop tenketsu", which is the first tenketsu that the chakra passes through after being molded, that's exactly why if it is closed, the ninja will run out of chakra and may faint (Examples: Hinawari vs Naruto. Hinata vs Fodder in the novel Sasuke Shinden). When ninjas are in "Battle Mode" their chakra stays in that region (stomach), and only moves through the chakra nets when they are going to use a jutsu or simply concentrate chakra in some body part, for example, if they are going to use a jutsu through the mouth, the chakra passes through the nets from the stomach to the mouth, if they are going to the arm or leg, it's the same process. But there are cases where the ninja fills all the tenketsus with chakra, and an example of these cases is when they use some mode that increases their physical prowess, for example, Kurama's chakra in Naruto or CS1 in Kidomaru. When Neji closes Naruto's tenketsus, Naruto had zero chakra in the nets because he is no longer able to mold chakra, this is also shown when he gets exhausted against Gaara, on both occasions, Kurama needed to fill his chakra nets. And the novel Retsuden also proves my point, Naruto gets sick, the disease affects his chakra net, every time he molds chakra, and that chakra goes into the net, he feels immense pain, so the solution found is to stay without molding chakra until they find a cure, and that's what happened, he stayed without using chakra, his nets were empty. So yes, when the ninja is not in battle, he has no chakra spread throughout his nets, the same thing happens with animals and ordinary people.

What are you talking about? the way of creating chakra has never changed, it is explained again by Fukazaku when he is explaining the Sage Mode to Naruto, the method of chakra creation remains the same since always.
Talking about stamina.
Yes, he says stamina too. (enter the link to see the translation of the Japanese scan)
I would believe yours if the translation wasn't wack compared to the translation.
eLTSvWj.png

No, you apparently haven't read Naruto.
No I have, just don't wank it like most people do.
When the chakra is molded it is concentrated in the stomach, which is where there is the "main tenketsu" or "sudden stop tenketsu", which is the first tenketsu that the chakra passes through after being molded, that's exactly why if it is closed,
Scan for it being the main Tenketsu? Cause it's kinda of the area the nine tailed was sealed in so no wonder chakra is coming from his stomach where the seal for the nine tails is. And for the one the spider dude that's where he was making the web stuff as it spread to his mouth as seen in the scans.
the ninja will run out of chakra and may faint (Examples: Hinawari vs Naruto. Hinata vs Fodder in the novel Sasuke Shinden).
No they die when they run out of chakra. This is supported by Kakashi in the scan I showed and these scans.(Can not comment on Sasuke Shinden since I have not read it.)

When ninjas are in "Battle Mode" their chakra stays in that region (stomach), and only moves through the chakra nets when they are going to use a jutsu or simply concentrate chakra in some body part, for example, if they are going to use a jutsu through the mouth, the chakra passes through the nets from the stomach to the mouth, if they are going to the arm or leg, it's the same process. But there are cases where the ninja fills all the tenketsus with chakra, and an example of these cases is when they use some mode that increases their physical prowess, for example, Kurama's chakra in Naruto or CS1 in Kidomaru. When Neji closes Naruto's tenketsus, Naruto had zero chakra in the nets because he is no longer able to mold chakra, this is also shown when he gets exhausted against Gaara, on both occasions, Kurama needed to fill his chakra nets. And the novel Retsuden also proves my point, Naruto gets sick, the disease affects his chakra net, every time he molds chakra, and that chakra goes into the net, he feels immense pain, so the solution found is to stay without molding chakra until they find a cure, and that's what happened, he stayed without using chakra, his nets were empty. So yes, when the ninja is not in battle, he has no chakra spread throughout his nets, the same thing happens with animals and ordinary people.
Haven't touched the third novel since you know it's not officially translated yet so no comment on it. I have to disagree since the whole purpose of the Otsutsuki was to drain all life of their chakra not their stamina and we even see the ninja go no my chakra and die not no my stamina and die when they are having the chakra absorbed by the tree.

This isn't even addressing that the main job of the tree was to take chakra from all shinobi.
MHz694Y.png

And we know these people were also put under it too and were going to be drained of their chakra, so why would they be put under it if they don't have the thing it seeks which is chakra not their stamina.

Talking about stamina.
I still don't understand your point here. Stamina is the name given to physical and mental energy, and is also sometimes called vital energy.
I would believe yours if the translation wasn't wack compared to the translation.
eLTSvWj.png
You have to join the kanji, that's why the translation is bad, I'll get it for you:

"おそらく今のチャクラではこいつの体全体は無理だそれに・・・もう一度使えば全てのスタミナとチャクラを使い切る事になるオレは確実に死ぬ!"

"I'm probably not going to be able to take his entire body with the chakra I have right now, and... if I use it again, I'll use up all my stamina and chakra, and I'll die for sure!"
No I have, just don't wank it like most people do.
Cope
Scan for it being the main Tenketsu? Cause it's kinda of the area the nine tailed was sealed in so no wonder chakra is coming from his stomach where the seal for the nine tails is. And for the one the spider dude that's where he was making the web stuff as it spread to his mouth as seen in the scans.

No they die when they run out of chakra. This is supported by Kakashi in the scan I showed and these scans.
No, when they talk about "chakra" they mean "stamina", it's just a way of calling it, nothing more. And what proves my point is the fact that Naruto stays alive after having chakra system interrupted by Neji, as I showed, his nets were empty, but he was still alive, and in the scan I sent about the "Cut-off Tenketsu" Also proving my point, it is mentioned that after this tenketsu is closed, the person doesn't die, they stays knocked out for a day. Exactly like what happened with Naruto against Himawari. Basically, running out of stamine is what kills a person, and I'll show you in the next comment.
Haven't touched the third novel since you know it's not officially translated yet so no comment on it. I have to disagree since the whole purpose of the Otsutsuki was to drain all life of their chakra not their stamina and we even see the ninja go no my chakra and die not no my stamina and die when they are having the chakra absorbed by the tree.

This isn't even addressing that the main job of the tree was to take chakra from all shinobi.

And we know these people were also put under it too and were going to be drained of their chakra, so why would they be put under it if they don't have the thing it seeks which is chakra not their stamina.
Whether you disagree or not is irrelevant, it's a fact, it's in the novel and the other proofs I sent. When they say that the person will die if the chakra runs out, it is the stamina they are talking about, it is the life energy of living beings. The chakra gates are meant to limit the amount of chakra a person can mold at once, it's a way to prevent a person from converting all their stamina into chakra at once, because the person would die after running out of chakra. So when they say "I will die if all my chakra runs out" it means that after the person converts the last amount of stamina left, they will die as soon as the chakra runs out. That's why Naruto and the fodder in the novel didn't die, because they still had their stamina left, what ran out was the chakra in the nets. And these scans here prove my point:

I still don't understand your point here. Stamina is the name given to physical and mental energy, and is also sometimes called vital energy.
Really I couldn't tell from all the scans. Mind showing the one about the Otsutsuki going after people's stamina? Cause I swear it's chakra they after not stamina.
You have to join the kanji, that's why the translation is bad, I'll get it for you:

"おそらく今のチャクラではこいつの体全体は無理だそれに・・・もう一度使えば全てのスタミナとチャクラを使い切る事になるオレは確実に死ぬ!"

"I'm probably not going to be able to take his entire body with the chakra I have right now, and... if I use it again, I'll use up all my stamina and chakra, and I'll die for sure!"
Okay.
About what?

What's the second supposed to be? Looks like the last.
No, when they talk about "chakra" they mean "stamina", it's just a way of calling it, nothing more. And what proves my point is the fact that Naruto stays alive after having chakra system interrupted by Neji, as I showed, his nets were empty, but he was still alive,
His nets were not empty cause they showed the same as when he made his clones and neji flat out said that he couldn't tell what one was the real one cause of the chakra being in all of them.
and in the scan I sent about the "Cut-off Tenketsu" Also proving my point, it is mentioned that after this tenketsu is closed, the person doesn't die, they stays knocked out for a day. Exactly like what happened with Naruto against Himawari. Basically, running out of stamine is what kills a person, and I'll show you in the next comment.
They are not running out of stamina though they are having their chakra drained which kills them. Which is shown in every scan used. If they were running out of stamina they would state it but they don't.
Whether you disagree or not is irrelevant, it's a fact, it's in the novel and the other proofs I sent. When they say that the person will die if the chakra runs out, it is the stamina they are talking about, it is the life energy of living beings. The chakra gates are meant to limit the amount of chakra a person can mold at once, it's a way to prevent a person from converting all their stamina into chakra at once, because the person would die after running out of chakra.
That's why Naruto and the fodder in the novel didn't die, because they still had their stamina left, what ran out was the chakra in the nets. And these scans here prove my point:
So 2 instances >>> 5-6 instances? Damn that's some bias right there. Yes and I sent the proofs too and it seems mine outnumber ours.
They are talking about the chakra not the stamina. You are trying to compare apples to oranges when they are not.
So when they say "I will die if all my chakra runs out" it means that after the person converts the last amount of stamina left, they will die as soon as the chakra runs out.
Mind showing the tree converting the mental and physical energy into chakra? Cause to assume it's merging the energies for them before killing them is kinda of a stretch. When you know they flat out being drained of their chakra and everyone saying they are being drained of their chakra. Plus it's not like the databook said they are being drained of their chakra.

Really I couldn't tell from all the scans. Mind showing the one about the Otsutsuki going after people's stamina? Cause I swear it's chakra they after not stamina.
They don't say that it will absorb the stamina, they say chakra, precisely because the tree does exactly like the technique of the guy from the village of Sound, the technique is said to absorb chakra, but its modus operandi is to directly absorb the physical and mental energy of the opponent, at the end of the day he is absorbing chakra anyway, it's just nomenclature. It is not necessary to say that it will absorb stamina, if you say chakra or life force it will be the same thing, they are synonyms.
What's the second supposed to be? Looks like the last.
It's the anime adaptation of the novel, the first scan is the description of the scene in the novel, and the second is the adaptation of the scene in the anime.
His nets were not empty cause they showed the same as when he made his clones and neji flat out said that he couldn't tell what one was the real one cause of the chakra being in all of them.
No, in the colored manga there is a difference, when any part of the net has chakra, the part becomes colored, in the scene where Neji looks at the clones' net, it is colorless, but when he looks Naruto's net after Kurama lends him chakra, the net becomes colorful. The other scans I sent also prove my point, it shows the tenketsu being filled with chakra, they color it to show the difference.
They are not running out of stamina though they are having their chakra drained which kills them. Which is shown in every scan used. If they were running out of stamina they would state it but they don't
The "Cut-off tenketsu" it is the first tenketsu through which the chakra flows after molding, when it is closed, the person is unable to mold chakra, and the impact of this causes him to be knocked out until the next day. They do not die after have the net empty.
So 2 instances >>> 5-6 instances? Damn that's some bias right there. Yes and I sent the proofs too and it seems mine outnumber ours.
They are talking about the chakra not the stamina. You are trying to compare apples to oranges when they are not.
Bad comparison, apples and oranges are two different fruits. Chakra and stamina are practically the same thing, they are synonymous. You are the one who is not understanding, it is not a question of having more instances, but that you did not understand the point, chakra and stamina are synonyms, when it is said that everyone has chakra, means everyone has stamina. Now let's go to the logical part of the thing: Why do I say that do they refer to stamina? simple, it's because the shinju absorbs the "life force" of common people and animals that don't mold chakra, and as shown in the examples I sent, the chakra net is only full after the person molds the chakra by uniting the two energies, if they do not do this, the net are empty, because the chakra itself does not yet exist as new energy, but does exist in its primary form (physical and mental energy). After gathering this information, this is the conclusion you come to: If ordinary people and animals don't unite the two energies to create chakra, so they don't have chakra in the net, so it means that the shinju absorbs their physical and mental energy, just like the sound village guy's technique.
Mind showing the tree converting the mental and physical energy into chakra? Cause to assume it's merging the energies for them before killing them is kinda of a stretch. When you know they flat out being drained of their chakra and everyone saying they are being drained of their chakra. Plus it's not like the databook said they are being drained of their chakra.
In Victor's arc the shinju he created is said to be able to absorb chakra. But Victor himself tells his employees in the same episode that he will take their life energy. I mean, it's the same Life Emergy/Chakra/Stamina are the same thing.

they dont just go after chakra they go after everything, natural energy+life ect. which is why planets are left as wastelands, even trees and oceans are absorbed.
Yes, even all the genetic informations of all beings that have existed on the planet is absorbed. The shinju does more than just absorb chakra, it takes everything, life, information, matter, everything. But I even understand peoples not knowing that, Boruto is too bad that people who don't like the serie just read it looking for something to nerf

Back