• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Do you think there is a way to bring naruto/boruto characters to ftl without lf? (I want you to do god tier speed scaling without lf)

Do you think there is a way to bring naruto/boruto characters to ftl without lf? (I want you to do god tier speed scaling without lf)
There are a few ways.

First, I will quote the SoL attacks of the serie:

-Kirin
-Light Fang
-Issen
-Photon gun/drones
-Possibly the Lariat (SoL or Rel+, depends on the translation, if not just a non-literal comparison with light).

Kirin:
•It is possible to calculate Itachi's reaction, and Sasuke's dodge (Because when Kirin hits the mountain, he is no longer on the wall where he was when he released the attack), it may be possible to obtain FTL results or close to that.

Light Fang:
•We already have calculation, and it is because of it that the characters are currently in FTL

Photon Weapon/Drones:
•Naruto base and without chakra (using the power of Hinata's Byakugan) dodges photon beams several times, including point-blank range, it is mentioned in the novel that he dodges easily, well, he dodges MANY times, he has no difficulty keeping up with the beams, however, when fighting Orochimaru, he takes FTE, Orochi manages to overcome Naruto's perception, something that not even the photon beams did, so this should guarantee an FTL speed for Orochi without problems, since he literally was faster than beams. And as a support feat, it also easily dodge a photon beam. This should scale to Naruto Base 100%.

Issen:
•The statement from issen SoL is for samurai in general, it is an explanation of the technique, the name of the technique even means "Flash" or "Flash of light" (viz translation), although it is not true light, it has reference to light in the name, and there is SoL statement in the databook, the arguments used to invalidate the scale for samurai were that it was not consistent for a character much inferior to a God tier like Madara Jin to have a SoL technique while Madara himself also attacked using one, basically, they meant that the speed of light was something "God Tier level" and that an inferior character having a technique at that level was inconsistent. Well, I don't even need to say what a ridiculous argument it is, right? at the end of the day they only accepted it for Mifune and only while he had Kurama's chakra (which doesn't make the slightest sense). If it is accepted for samurai, it may be possible to obtain speeds close to FTL for Sasuke, it depends on the calculation.

Lariat:
•Well, it depends on the translation, some members more experienced than me in this (like Arc) can give their opinion on it, there is a similar statement for Ryuudoshel's grace in NNT, and apparently it can be accepted, so I see it as possible to use the Lariat as SoL, the translation says that the user moves "fast like a light" or something like this...

And secondly, there's the fact that ootsutsuki fly through cosmos and this apparently cannot be done through the space-time portal because they apparently can't connect two places in the same dimension, and there are arguments for that, but the text would be longer. Maybe later I'll elaborate more.

it is possible yes
Can you briefly explain how you would do this?
It is possible to calculate Itachi's reaction, and Sasuke's dodge (Because when Kirin hits the mountain, he is no longer on the wall where he was when he released the attack), it may be possible to obtain FTL results or close to that.
I bet it won't be sub rel+
Well, it depends on the translation, some members more experienced than me in this (like Arc) can give their opinion on it, there is a similar statement for Ryuudoshel's grace in NNT, and apparently it can be accepted, so I see it as possible to use the Lariat as SoL, the translation says that the user moves "fast like a light" or something like this...
accepted as an analogy in this wiki (idk if you have a counter-argument like saying speed of light to a fast car)
Naruto base and without chakra (using the power of Hinata's Byakugan) dodges photon beams several times, including point-blank range, it is mentioned in the novel that he dodges easily, well, he dodges MANY times, he has no difficulty keeping up with the beams, however, when fighting Orochimaru, he takes FTE, Orochi manages to overcome Naruto's perception, something that not even the photon beams did, so this should guarantee an FTL speed for Orochi without problems, since he literally was faster than beams. And as a support feat, it also easily dodge a photon beam. This should scale to Naruto Base 100%.
we don't know the exact distance and we have no idea how it reacts so not enough to get ftl
Issen:
•The statement from issen SoL is for samurai in general, it is an explanation of the technique, the name of the technique even means "Flash" or "Flash of light" (viz translation), although it is not true light, it has reference to light in the name, and there is SoL statement in the databook, the arguments used to invalidate the scale for samurai were that it was not consistent for a character much inferior to a God tier like Madara Jin to have a SoL technique while Madara himself also attacked using one, basically, they meant that the speed of light was something "God Tier level" and that an inferior character having a technique at that level was inconsistent. Well, I don't even need to say what a ridiculous argument it is, right? at the end of the day they only accepted it for Mifune and only while he had Kurama's chakra (which doesn't make the slightest sense). If it is accepted for samurai, it may be possible to obtain speeds close to FTL for Sasuke, it depends on the calculation.
this wiki is also considered "possibly" but a detailed crt post might be acceptable so I'm neutral

Can you briefly explain how you would do this?
anime-secret.gif

Cope sasuke is dinosaurs level

Novels literally stated meno was a normal dinosaur resurrected.

Add to the fact all these Dino's died to a meteor like irl

Instead of admitted the feat is a outlier naruto fans want to make up all the excuses in world why the dino is 5B smh.

Instead of admitted the feat is an outlier naruto fans want to make up all the excuses in world why the dino is 5B smh.
Reio’s real name is Ed, and his friends call him Special Ed

Instead of admitted the feat is a outlier naruto fans want to make up all the excuses in world why the dino is 5B smh.
I'm not too sure about 5B dinosaurs, however, animals in Naruto, even though they are not shinobi animals and don't use chakra, are shown to be much stronger than normal animals. It was shown on Turtle Island that the animals are quite strong, even the bears that appeared many times are huge em strong.

Keep talking smack about Naruto and i'll contact Mr 9.5 Naruto Knowledge himself to slam you on the topic.

You don't want that kid smoke ong.

Climate change isnt killing 5B dinosaurs. The meteor itself also killed a lot of dinosaurs.

This is also a appeal to reality. Ironic considering you argued those dinosaurs are 5B unlike irl ones
This is actually wild

Bro somehow skipped Basic Science back in Elementary School

I'm not too sure about 5B dinosaurs, however, animals in Naruto, even though they are not shinobi animals and don't use chakra, are shown to be much stronger than normal animals. It was shown on Turtle Island that the animals are quite strong, even the bears that appeared many times are huge em strong.
Nah, animals in Naruto have chakra novels say so but no clue if they use it or not.

thats enough out of you, your going to force me to pull out shinigami being afraid of small levels of debris scans

Back