• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes, even all the genetic informations of all beings that have existed on the planet is absorbed. The shinju does more than just absorb chakra, it takes everything, life, information, matter, everything. But I even understand peoples not knowing that, Boruto is too bad that people who don't like the serie just read it looking for something to nerf
No it only takes chakra cause Boruto decided to change the whole swallow up oceans thing.
0045-022.png

They don't say that it will absorb the stamina, they say chakra,
Correct. Cause that's what is stated multiple times unlike a certain stamina.
precisely because the tree does exactly like the technique of the guy from the village of Sound, the technique is said to absorb chakra, but its modus operandi is to directly absorb the physical and mental energy of the opponent, at the end of the day he is absorbing chakra anyway, it's just nomenclature. It is not necessary to say that it will absorb stamina, if you say chakra or life force it will be the same thing, they are synonyms.
So without any proof we are now saying the tree is using the same ability as a sound dude back in chapter 67? Yikes.
It's the anime adaptation of the novel, the first scan is the description of the scene in the novel, and the second is the adaptation of the scene in the anime.
Haven't watched it so.
No, in the colored manga there is a difference, when any part of the net has chakra, the part becomes colored, in the scene where Neji looks at the clones' net, it is colorless, but when he looks Naruto's net after Kurama lends him chakra, the net becomes colorful. The other scans I sent also prove my point, it shows the tenketsu being filled with chakra, they color it to show the difference.
Yes cause he mentions chakra in both. When the clones are active he mentions he can't tell what the real one is cause of the chakra inside of them.
The "Cut-off tenketsu" it is the first tenketsu through which the chakra flows after molding, when it is closed, the person is unable to mold chakra, and the impact of this causes him to be knocked out until the next day. They do not die after have the net empty.
No it's a quick cut off point as stated and knocked the person out cause of the foreign chakra inside of them. Not that they are unable to mold chakra.
Bad comparison, apples and oranges are two different fruits. Chakra and stamina are practically the same thing, they are synonymous. You are the one who is not understanding, it is not a question of having more instances, but that you did not understand the point, chakra and stamina are synonyms, when it is said that everyone has chakra, means everyone has stamina. Now let's go to the logical part of the thing: Why do I say that do they refer to stamina? simple, it's because the shinju absorbs the "life force" of common people and animals that don't mold chakra, and as shown in the examples I sent, the chakra net is only full after the person molds the chakra by uniting the two energies, if they do not do this, the net are empty, because the chakra itself does not yet exist as new energy, but does exist in its primary form (physical and mental energy). After gathering this information, this is the conclusion you come to:
The shinju absorbs chakra of all life. As stated multiple times and it's stated multiple times all life has chakra not stamina. Apparently its hard to get for some.
If ordinary people and animals don't unite the two energies to create chakra, so they don't have chakra in the net, so it means that the shinju absorbs their physical and mental energy, just like the sound village guy's technique.
If they can't create chakra why would the tree go for them. It's that they can't manipulate their chakra but they still have it.
VLr14B1.png

In Victor's arc the shinju he created is said to be able to absorb chakra. But Victor himself tells his employees in the same episode that he will take their life energy. I mean, it's the same Life Emergy/Chakra/Stamina are the same thing.

Chakra = Life force in Boruto or regular people don't really know crap about chakra since they not trained to manipulate it. I could say it kinda explains why everyone dies when they get drained of there chakra. Thanks for proving my point even more and disproving yours about stamina.

Also my bro you ratting as hard as me when I use CV now. Flat out leaving these scans out? Shame on you.

Last edited:
I give up on you, you haven't read the serie or watched Boruto, take isolated scans and ignore all the serie concept.

I sent several scans proving that the chakra only comes into existence after being molded, man, seriously, read the work, I sent you scans where Kishimoto LITERALLY DRAWS the chakra creation process and you still insist. I won't waste time with those who clearly hate the series, if you're not satisfied, make a CRT

I give up on you, you haven't read the serie or watched Boruto, take isolated scans and ignore all the serie concept.
Thanks for conceding I guess. Also don't talk about yourself like that man. This was fun even though you were wrong.
I sent several scans proving that the chakra only comes into existence after being molded, man, seriously, read the work,
I have read the works and provided more scans then you have in proving my point.
I sent you scans where Kishimoto LITERALLY DRAWS the chakra creation process and you still insist.
And I've countered them.
I won't waste time with those who clearly hate the series
Yet here I am wasting my time with someone who is uninformed with the series, and doesn't believe that everyone has chakra and wants to insert fanon of the Juubi merging the energies for them. I hate Boruto not Naruto there's a difference but thanks for applying a false image to me.
if you're not satisfied, make a CRT
What would I even make the CRT about anyway?

•At the beginning of the serie it is said that the chakra only exists after the union of physical and mental energies.

•Chakra and stamina are synonymous, calling stamina a chakra/life force doesn't change anything

•In the Retsuden novel, Naruto is sick, this disease makes him unable to create chakra. His chakra net is empty, as it is a disease in that system, and he is still alive. In the novel itself it says that because he was without chakra in his net, he would be at a physical level comparable to that of a normal human.

•The novel is being adapted into manga and anime, which eliminates any argument about it being non-canonical.

•I never said that all people don't have chakra, but that they all have a primary stage (Stamina). Since it's the concept of chakra explained since the beginning of the series.

But yes, you who are correct, Literally the entire serie is wrong Kishimoto was wrong when he created the modus operandi of creating chakra, and was wrong when he wrote that the ninja dies when stamina reaches zero, he was wrong when he revised and accepted the novel's script that puts a sick Naruto without chakra in the nets, but alive. Yes, it's all a mistake, Kishimoto layman in his own work.

Man says hes done but wants to continue, electric boogaloo 2 here we come.
•At the beginning of the serie it is said that the chakra only exists after the union of physical and mental energies.
So dis it?
•Chakra and stamina are synonymous, calling stamina a chakra/life force doesn't change anything
No they are not, if they were they wouldn't be used next to each other to different them. Not like in the own scans you used it showed that they are two different things.
•In the Retsuden novel, Naruto is sick, this disease makes him unable to create chakra. His chakra net is empty, as it is a disease in that system, and he is still alive. In the novel itself it says that because he was without chakra in his net, he would be at a physical level comparable to that of a normal human.
Not official translated so no comment like I said when it was first brought up.
•The novel is being adapted into manga and anime, which eliminates any argument about it being non-canonical.
Who said it was not canon?
•I never said that all people don't have chakra, but that they all have a primary stage (Stamina). Since it's the concept of chakra explained since the beginning of the series.
If they wanted it to be stamina like I've been saying this whole time they would have labeled it as stamina and not chakra every time it's brought up but you're very keen to ignore that little tibet of information.
But yes, you who are correct, Literally the entire serie is wrong Kishimoto was wrong when he created the modus operandi of creating chakra, and was wrong when he wrote that the ninja dies when stamina reaches zero, he was wrong when he revised and accepted the novel's script that puts a sick Naruto without chakra in the nets, but alive. Yes, it's all a mistake, Kishimoto layman in his own work.
No your wrong there's a difference, but cope over the fact and spew this random shit cause you couldn't paddle on about some random shit my dude. Also you die when your chakra reaches 0 my dude, not like I've proved that all with all the scans you seem to be ignoring now at this point. Not being able to use chakra is very different from not having chakra. I truly love how you trying to mix and match things to fit your narrative it's almost as good as the people on CV.

You who have serious interpretation problems, what I said: "Chakra only exists after being molded, those who mold chakra are called shinobi. When they don't mold chakra, the chakra net is empty."

I never said that normal people don't have chakra, but that they don't mold it, so the nets are empty. Exactly like it happened with Naruto in the novel, but if you are waiting for an official translation thinking that this will change something, ok.

But just a spoiler for you: Naruto's illness didn't make him unable to use chakra, he still could, however, every time he create chakra and that chakra ran through his net, his net rejected his chakra, and he felt immense pain, so the solution was to make him run out of chakra, leaving the net empty. When the translation comes out, you will see that normal people run out of chakra in the netw and stays alive.

You who have serious interpretation problems, what I said: "Chakra only exists after being molded, those who mold chakra are called shinobi. When they don't mold chakra, the chakra net is empty."
This is why I used the Neji scans of him saying I can't tell what one is the real one cause of the chakra inside of them. Guess what? There was no chakra being manipulated like you showed in the other scans, but it's still chakra.
I never said that normal people don't have chakra, but that they don't mold it, so the nets are empty.
Then why the **** are we arguing? They can not manipulate chakra, but have it. We agree on that?
Exactly like it happened with Naruto in the novel, but if you are waiting for an official translation thinking that this will change something, ok.
I just want to read it, I don't mind if it gets animated or manga first.
But just a spoiler for you: Naruto's illness didn't make him unable to use chakra, he still could, however, every time he create chakra and that chakra ran through his net, his net rejected his chakra, and he felt immense pain, so the solution was to make him run out of chakra, leaving the net empty. When the translation comes out, you will see that normal people run out of chakra in the netw and stays alive.
Wow dick move tbh not even marking it as a spoiler the correct way. I can wait for the novel/anime/manga whatever comes out first.

Is there a confirmed size that Isshiki can shrink to?
iirc Sasuke couldn't see the rods Isshiki would leave for him

if he can shrink himself to that extent it could be smaller than cells since the Sharingan can see things at a Cellular lvl.

could argue its also just be a speed gap tbh.

iirc Sasuke couldn't see the stationary rods would leave for him

if he can shrink himself to that extent it could be smaller than cells since the Sharingan can see things at a Cellular lvl.

could argue its also just be a speed gap tbh.
Were they to fast or small? I feel like he commented on them.

Were they to fast or small? I feel like he commented on them.
Sasuke commented on barely being able to track their speed with his Sharingan when Isshiki was just throwing them and activating his jutsu at Baryon Mode Naruto.

but IIRC when he was explaining the Jutsu to Naruto in the initial Jigen Fight, he explains that they are shrunken to the point where they hit you before you can notice which should include Sasuke's own perception since he didn't label himself as an exception.

I'd have to check honestly.

Edit: Found it.

29.jpg

On second thought this could also be interpreted as Sasuke can see them but couldn't tell the difference between the rods and any other small dust or debris.

Last edited:
Because Boruto sucks the fun out of fights in exchange for cheap DB rip offs
The sad part is that DB fights are genuinely hype a lot of the time. However, Boruto tries to imitate them without knowing what makes them so good (same thing with Super sometimes). Toriyama would legit be telling story and knew how to generate tension in the fights. TotallyNotMark has a video on Toriyama doing that, and it's a good watch.

Back