• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just dropping it here. Reio gonna be crazzy.

The kanji used by Amado is about something above 3 dimensions.

"Kou Jigen [Cow] [High Dimension] Explanation of
high dimensionality . It usually refers to a higher dimension than the three dimensions of space, or the four dimensions plus one dimension of time."

Your like a month late.

1. Amado and momo doesn't know for sure unless you can prove they perceive he's on that dimension

2. If he's actually in another dimension it obviously isn't a mathematical one based on the fact theirs no physicality or physical body needed

3. Momo says hes not in their dimension which also hints at the dimension not being a mathematical one. Because if it was he would still exist across the 3rd dimension as well.

4. Just cause they use the kanji dimension doesn't mean anything as fiction inaccurately depicts things all the time. That's why shibai higher dimensional crap got ended before it even started on vsb lmao.

5. I bet he turns out to be some fodder that ends up getting one shot by a kunai anyway.

Also bleach has 10× better arguments for higher dimensional than shibai. Lets not for get how aizen ascended to a higher dimension and ichigo an even higher one. Not only do we get the mathematical kanji for dimension but also a explanations of what aizen means by higher dimension being equal to 3D being inaccessible higher than a 2D one and their reiastu not being able to be sensed because its in a higher dimension

Last edited:
Your like a month late.

1. Amado and momo doesn't know for sure unless you can prove they perceive he's on that dimension

2. If he's actually in another dimension it obviously isn't a mathematical one based on the fact theirs no physicality or physical body needed

3. Momo says hes not in their dimension which also hints at the dimension not being a mathematical one. Because if it was he would still exist across the 3rd dimension as well.

4. Just cause they use the kanji dimension doesn't mean anything as fiction inaccurately depicts things all the time. That's why shibai higher dimensional crap got ended before it even started on vsb lmao.

5. I bet he turns out to be some fodder that ends up getting one shot by a kunai anyway.

Also bleach has 10× better arguments for higher dimensional than shibai. Lets not for get how aizen ascended to a higher dimension and ichigo an even higher one. Not only do we get the mathematical kanji for dimension but also a explanations of what aizen means by higher dimension being equal to 3D being inaccessible higher than a 2D one and their reiastu not being able to be sensed because its in a higher dimension
1-Momoshiki confirms that he is indeed in another dimension, he literally speaks which Amado guessed correctly.

2-This is irrelevant, it does not say that he had to leave the body, but that having or not having a physical body was unnecessary, irrelevant. It is not said that being incorporeal is a requirement, rather that it was his choice due to the irrelevance of the physical body. And it is not necessary to be a physical body to have geographic dimensions, after all, we consider it a pattern that the spiritual worlds have at least 3 dimensions, because if not all spirit personages would be dimensionless.

3-In DC the Fifth Dimension is a different place and outside the real world, so this point is irrelevant, the statements imply that he ascended and left the body on his own, and not forced.

4-It's not because you think this happens in fiction that it becomes fact. And there wasn't even any CRT on it anyway, and probably won't be.

5-Whether Bleach and 4D or 5D or whatever is irrelevant, I didn't mention you to talk about Bleach, but to joke with you for being a Hater of Naruto.

No one in a Naruto thread:
Absolutely no one in a Naruto thread:
Reio35: Bleach
The funny thing is that I literally didn't even remember the existence of Bleach, I only mentioned him because he is a Naruto hater , if i wanted to make a joke about Bleach i would mention you.

1-Momoshiki confirms that he is indeed in another dimension, he literally speaks which Amado guessed correctly.

2-This is irrelevant, it does not say that he had to leave the body, but that having or not having a physical body was unnecessary, irrelevant. It is not said that being incorporeal is a requirement, rather that it was his choice due to the irrelevance of the physical body. And it is not necessary to be a physical body to have geographic dimensions, after all, we consider it a pattern that the spiritual worlds have at least 3 dimensions, because if not all spirit personages would be dimensionless.
Momos says he's no longer in this mathematical dimension. Which clearly means he's mis using the term dimension because he doesn't exist mathematical on the 3D dimension.
3-In DC the Fifth Dimension is a different place and outside the real world, so this point is irrelevant, the statements imply that he ascended and left the body on his own, and not forced.
And DC is an example of a series inaccurately portraying dimensions.
4-It's not because you think this happens in fiction that it becomes fact. And there wasn't even any CRT on it anyway, and probably won't be.

5-Whether Bleach and 4D or 5D or whatever is irrelevant, I didn't mention you to talk about Bleach, but to joke with you for being a Hater of Naruto.

Let me guess
The mountains that Aizen were bragging about were also higher dimensional
+The chair that restrained him
+Higher D soul society meaning the WoL is also higher D

I hate to agree with Reio on a single point but oh well;
Yes, you do need to still be mathematically within the 3rd dimension to be higher dimensional. Momoshiki outright says that Shibai isn't in their dimension anymore, which implies that he isn't "in" the 3rd dimension. Which is another thing that I find weird about the phrasing, you can't be "in" dimensions that's just not how that works but that's edging on semantics.
Anyway;
It's impossible for Shibai to simultaniously have become a higher dimensional being and to have left the 3rd dimension, due to how dimensions work, it's just not something you can do. You still exist in a 1 dimensional and 2 dimensional plain despite being 3 dimensional, and that's a property you can't "stop"

I hate to agree with Reio on a single point but oh well;
Yes, you do need to still be mathematically within the 3rd dimension to be higher dimensional. Momoshiki outright says that Shibai isn't in their dimension anymore, which implies that he isn't "in" the 3rd dimension. Which is another thing that I find weird about the phrasing, you can't be "in" dimensions that's just not how that works but that's edging on semantics.
Anyway;
It's impossible for Shibai to simultaniously have become a higher dimensional being and to have left the 3rd dimension, due to how dimensions work, it's just not something you can do. You still exist in a 1 dimensional and 2 dimensional plain despite being 3 dimensional, and that's a property you can't "stop"
In DC the 5th Dimension works differently, it simply exists on another plane. The question is not only that Shibai became 4D, rather that the plane he ascended to is a plane separate from the normal world and that it has more than 3 dimensions of space, and only those who reach the level of a "god" can ascend to this plane.

In DC the 5th Dimension works differently, it simply exists on another plane.
That doesn't matter, this isn't DC and DC doesn't frame the rules for every other fictional series.
The question is not only that Shibai became 4D, rather that the plane he ascended to is a plane separate from the normal world and that it has more than 3 dimensions of space, and only those who reach the level of a "god" can ascend to this plane.
That is not stated whatsoever, it's an assumption. All Amado and Momoshiki stated was that he ascended to a higher dimension, nothing else. They did not mention that he went to a separate plane or another dimension (as in, not the mathematical kind). As it stands, without further information, this type of higher dimensionality warrants a possibly or likely rather than anything else

That doesn't matter, this isn't DC and DC doesn't frame the rules for every other fictional series.

That is not stated whatsoever, it's an assumption. All Amado and Momoshiki stated was that he ascended to a higher dimension, nothing else. They did not mention that he went to a separate plane or another dimension (as in, not the mathematical kind). As it stands, without further information, this type of higher dimensionality warrants a possibly or likely rather than anything else
The kanjis in Amado's speech is literally used to refer to mathematical dimensions.

Imo Shibai should get HDE or at least possibly HDE with the info we have, but I understand people wanting more info to make things more concrete

I mean yes I agree, by the looks of it Shibai won't be getting a profile any time soon so there's no point debating it now, although I just wanted to answer that loose question anyway.

Don't worry, at least on my part there is no intention of updating at the moment. But as the topic is for general discussion of the serie, I think it's normal to keep the subject here. I don't speak for others of course, but at least I have no intentions of a CRT for this.

Downplayers are anal about debunking the statement because Naruto can’t be tier 2, wankers are anal about wanking the statement cuz Naruto must be a 4-5D verse, but like all the statement is is HDE 😭

Can't wait for Boruto and Kawaki to master higher dimensional Shinjutsu that requires no Chakra, while a nerfed Naruto and Sasuke are stuck with their Ninjutsu imitations of Shinjutsu.

Higher Dimensional Existence
Ah yes, but if he is confirmed that he has existential level 4D or higher, is it necessary to be 2-C to interact with him? From what I understand, he is not necessarily tier 2-C, but a 3D character needs to be tier 2-C to interact with him, right?

Ah yes, but if he is confirmed that he has existential level 4D or higher, is it necessary to be 2-C to interact with him? From what I understand, he is not necessarily tier 2-C, but a 3D character needs to be tier 2-C to interact with him, right?
To interact with a 4D character you either need 4D hax, tier 2 AP, or some form of HDE/HDE manip

To interact with a 4D character you either need 4D hax, tier 2 AP, or some form of HDE/HDE manip
So, logically, a HDE character's haxes are automatically 4D too, right? If so, are they able to affect other 4D characters? So basically everything you mentioned there (some form of HDE/HDE manip, Tier 2 AP and 4D hax) a character with HDE would have all of that except Tier 2 AP, right?

So, logically, a HDE character's haxes are automatically 4D too, right? If so, are they able to affect other 4D characters? So basically everything you mentioned there (some form of HDE/HDE manip, Tier 2 AP and 4D hax) a character with HDE would have all of that except Tier 2 AP, right?
I’m not 100% sure, but tmk we don’t treat 4D HDE characters hax as inherently 4D. The hax has to be shown affecting a 4D construct.

Back