• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He should definitely scales for Victor. Because Victor's regeneration jutsu was inferior to the shinju's immortality. and that was precisely why he wanted the fruit, to have perfect immortality. This puts the juubi's jin regeneration above his regeneration.
agree😎😋

Ah, I just remembered that Victor used the Jikozenchi no Jutsu technique, which was mentioned by Orochimaru that his technique was not perfect. even so he can regenerate his lost head and hands. can this be scaling for six path power users where all shinobi powers come from one person, namely hagoromo. oh yeah jikozenchi includes ninjutsu. can this upgrade Naruto Madara's regeneration etc. to high mid?

Fkbo_efWQAEkaNY

Damn even the characters in the manga know Boruto ugly.
What’s sad about it that Naruto was considered cute and Hinata was said to be beautiful so how tf does Boruto end up looking like a accident 😂

Blue and the other leakers were pretty much hyping the staff for 2023 and an animator who worked on BC movie and supposedly worked on the opener for Code arc said some designs changed (I pray he's talking about Code)

Either way looks like this year will have 2019 and above average animation

I'm never going to have any sort of high expectations for Boruto no matter what. This year might still be mid as usual. Sasuke retsuden for example is already mid both in manga and anime adaptations.

I'm never going to have any sort of high expectations for Boruto no matter what. This year might still be mid as usual. Sasuke retsuden for example is already mid both in manga and anime adaptations.
We haven't even seen the Sasuke Retsuden anime, don't jinx it 😭

I low-key got my hopes up cause a leaker hyped the staff list of a particular episode in the arc.

Just dropping it here. Reio gonna be crazzy.

The kanji used by Amado is about something above 3 dimensions.

"Kou Jigen [Cow] [High Dimension] Explanation of
high dimensionality . It usually refers to a higher dimension than the three dimensions of space, or the four dimensions plus one dimension of time."

Just dropping it here. Reio gonna be crazzy.

The kanji used by Amado is about something above 3 dimensions.

"Kou Jigen [Cow] [High Dimension] Explanation of
high dimensionality . It usually refers to a higher dimension than the three dimensions of space, or the four dimensions plus one dimension of time."

I'm pretty sure everyone knows it's an higher Mathematical dimension statement. Reio at this point should be stopped from interfering in Naruto/Boruto threads. He has an agenda against it😭

Back