• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Holy shit this take makes the sun looks warm what the 💀😦
FZ0ex7lWQAAnVia.png

Naruto may not cheat, but he certainly does lie about hard work and determination when Kyuubi chakra hard carries him in a lot of his fights, even in Boruto.

And I'm not capping with that hot take frfr
Kyuubi was more of a deterrent than a benefit for Naruto growing up. It's only fair to use the Kyuubi chakra from time to time. And now, he can still slap any shinobi in existence with just sage mode. Boruto though, he's a cheater.

It is true that Naruto had Kurama but TBF he barely had people to train him and explain him shit while others had parents and their clans jutsus/Kekkei Genkai to help them, so it's not like the others didn't have an unfair leg up over him.

And just to make it clear, yes Naruto eventually did got people to train him, but initially (as in Part I Jiraiya) he had to force them to help him.

Bruh, only the 3rd databook has an official translation. As you can see here, there's no English release. https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Jin_no_Sho

Light like can mean it's not exactly Light Speed but around that level. If I say I hit someone with force like a supernova, I'm using the word like, but I'm still making a literal comparison to the subject.

Or he can only travel that fast over short distances. Even if he was only lightning speed, he could still travel to the battlefield within seconds, as that's 440 000 m/s, or 440 km/s.
They legit say LS travel isn't meant for plp do to it's speed

Last edited:
Ouga literally says it's a Genjutsu. She had to make another Genjutsu setting after Kiseru discovered everything wasn't real.
but its similar to another dimension fight between kashin koji vs ishiki. Logically, Ouga wouldn't be able to make a genjutsu without seeing the original, because he's a Kara member🤔

The previews for sasuke retsuden anime episodes look dog shit. I guess that should have been expected when it was announced as part of the boruto anime.

The previews for sasuke retsuden anime episodes look dog shit. I guess that should have been expected when it was announced as part of the boruto anime.
When the novel and manga is dogshit, the anime would follow suit. Sasuke retsuden is horrible, and people have to realize it. If it weren't for this joke of a sequel called Boruto, nobody would have been hyped desperately for any old-gen content. Sasuke getting wiped out by a dinosaur is beyond horrendous. I'm glad this wasn't Naruto.

Mabui only said it's plausible because of his strong body like the 3rd raikage, if he was that fast vai combat speed it wouldn't even be a question
That's only if Mabui actually knows how fast Ay is. And if he is close to Light Speed then it could also make sense, and would just mean that he can't completely get to that level cause of the way mass bends when you get really close to LS.
Yes to which the novels state his travel speed is nigh lightning speed. It’s only his top combat speeds and attacks that have light speed statements.

Also Reio idk why you responded to my post? Your response doesn’t address mine at all?
Where? Also Lariat is just him charging forward really fast with his arm outstretched.

That's only if Mabui actually knows how fast Ay is. And if he is close to Light Speed then it could also make sense, and would just mean that he can't completely get to that level cause of the way mass bends when you get really close to LS.

Where? Also Lariat is just him charging forward really fast with his arm outstretched.
Yes the lariat is an attack, so it’s combat speed. Not a hard concept Sparkle cmon now

Yes the lariat is an attack, so it’s combat speed. Not a hard concept Sparkle cmon now
Combat speed is the movement of your arms and legs in cqc (at least that's what ppl generally mean by it). Lariat (or at least the rushing prior to the blow which is what's compared to light) is travel speed cause it involves you running at the opponent.

Lariat is, not the Raikage in general. That's like saying Kid Kakashi is Lightning speed cause he is with Chidori specifically.

Well I was, cause it's V1 Ay who's stated lightning speed.

Bruh I literally said the same thing in relation to Itachi you're just agreeing with me 😭
1. the Lariat is never stated to be a amp and he can do it in a weaker mode. Also It's not his fastest punch

2. We are talking about the full speed of the Raikage

3. no you didn't It's not the same thing

Combat speed is the movement of your arms and legs in cqc (at least that's what ppl generally mean by it). Lariat (or at least the rushing prior to the blow which is what's compared to light) is travel speed cause it involves you running at the opponent.
Combat speed is any short burst movement in combat

1. the Lariat is never stated to be a amp and he can do it in a weaker mode. Also It's not his fastest punch
If V1 Ay is stated to be Lightning Speed and he Lariat is stated to be Light Speed, the logical conclusion is that Lariat is a speed amp.
2. We are talking about the full speed of the Raikage
V2 Ay is above Lightning Speed sure.
3. no you didn't It's not the same thing
Yes, Itachi MENTALLY reacted to Kirin with the Susanoo.
Combat speed is any short burst movement in combat
I guess you could define it as that. All the speed page states is that CS is the speed at which a character can fight, which is very vague. Lariat sort of both falls under movement and combat speed.

If V1 Ay is stated to be Lightning Speed and he Lariat is stated to be Light Speed, the logical conclusion is that Lariat is a speed amp.

V2 Ay is above Lightning Speed sure.

Yes, Itachi MENTALLY reacted to Kirin with the Susanoo.
1. that is heacanon

2. ok

3. not the same thing. Him reacted to it mentally doesn't prove that he couldn't react to it with his body

1. that is heacanon

2. ok

3. not the same thing. Him reacted to it mentally doesn't prove that he couldn't react to it with his body
1. uh if you accept V1 is only lightning speed and then its stated the lariat it light speed, the lariat would be a speed amp....

3. hes saying Itachi can perceive it while nearly blind and have enough time to think about activating susanoo i think

I guess you could define it as that. All the speed page states is that CS is the speed at which a character can fight, which is very vague. Lariat sort of both falls under movement and combat speed.
Lariat moves a couple meters, that's not travel speed. Character's traversing extremely long distances over very long times is travel speed. Hence why Lariat would just be combat speed, its a combat technique after all that he uses specifically in battle, he just needs a little start up time to reach top speed likely.

Lariat moves a couple meters, that's not travel speed. Character's traversing extremely long distances over very long times is travel speed. Hence why Lariat would just be combat speed, its a combat technique after all that he uses specifically in battle, he just needs a little start up time to reach top speed likely.
Sure that's fine ig

Back