• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He has both

It's how he used COAT to create a new eye for Kakashi

Pretty sure Madara even outright states he has both
If he had both why was Sasuke needed to create the Six Paths Chibaku Tensei? Since you only need Yin and Yang powers to create it. If Naruto had both Sasuke would not have been needed.

5ZUPqnf.png

Huh?
It does not require handsigns
Nothing said about chakra
A bit of exaggeration (comedy!) but it is mentioned that Ninjutsu attempts to replicate it by weaving hand signs AND and concentrating one's chakra.
Plus we have overpowered passive abilities, so I would be surprised if Chakra management will continue to play a role in the future.

If he had both why was Sasuke needed to create the Six Paths Chibaku Tensei? Since you only need Yin and Yang powers to create it. If Naruto had both Sasuke would not have been needed.

5ZUPqnf.png
The Seals are the main Catalyst for Six Path Chibaku Tensei rather than just the ability to use yin or yang release. There are a lot of Shinobi that can use Yin and Yang release that doesn't mean they can automatically assist in creating this Jutsu in the same way Naruto or Sasuke could.

Also, Hagaromo and Hamura both had yin and yang releases but still needed each other to create it.

the article you posted even says that it requires two individuals to combine Yin and Yang Powers.

Odd how naruto,sauske,madara and obito never used coat in combat outside of truth seeker orbs nullification. Must not be that useful

The Seals are the main Catalyst for Six Path Chibaku Tensei rather than just the ability to use yin or yang release. There are a lot of Shinobi that can use Yin and Yang release that doesn't mean they can automatically assist in creating this Jutsu in the same way Naruto or Sasuke could.

Also, Hagaromo and Hamura both had yin and yang releases but still needed each other to create it.

the article you posted even says that it requires two individuals to combine Yin and Yang Powers.
But that was before Six Path power no? Since six path power is from Juubi Hags I thought?

We couldn't all coexist in peace for a few days? Crazy.

If I don't like it I'm coming for Bleach
If you come for Bleach then you're getting the 3 meat special by Me, Arc and Arcker.

It's a decently small downgrade, i'll just say it's related to Edo Tensei's and leave it at that until i drop the thread.

Clausername problem only.

Yin and Yang are very confusing in Naruto, we have:

•Yin and Yang: Inton and Yoton. Also known as Shadow Style (Yin) and Light Style (Yang). They are Natural Releases as well as Raiton, Katon and etc.

•Yin and Yang: Physical energy and mental/spiritual energy. Name of the physical and mental/spiritual energy that make up stamina and are mixed to create Chakra.

•Yin and Yang: Name given to the Sun and Moon seals. They are also known as Power of the Six Paths Yin (Moon) and Power of the Six Paths Yang (Sun). Yin is a reference to shadows/darkness. Yang refers to light.

So, the "Yin and Yang Power of the 6 Paths" quoted on the Rikudo Chibaku Tensei page refers to the Sun and Moon seals. That is, to create the Rikudo Chibaku Tensei, it is necessary to have both Sun and Moon seals, and not necessarily Yin and Yang Release (Inton and Yoton). Kishimoto just likes to play with symbology.

Back