• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think fused momoshiki should be higher. Because:Base Momo+Kinshiki=156.4 zettatons and 50% chakra Naruto can keep up with this form.
50% chakra Naruto=156.4 zettatons and Base Momo absorbs it:78.2+156.4=234.6 zettatons(base Momo)
234.6+78.2=312.8 zettatons (fused momo)

I'm just asking because it's on my mind. Do you think it's wrong? If so why?
Agreed.

I think fused momoshiki should be higher. Because:Base Momo+Kinshiki=156.4 zettatons and 50% chakra Naruto can keep up with this form.
50% chakra Naruto=156.4 zettatons and Base Momo absorbs it:78.2+156.4=234.6 zettatons(base Momo)
234.6+78.2=312.8 zettatons (fused momo)

I'm just asking because it's on my mind. Do you think it's wrong? If so why?
Then you'll end up with the problem of explaining how 156zt Naruto was able to pressure 312zt momoshiki
If you try saying"oh, that means 50% Naruto is 312zt", you'll still end up having the same issue
Because you'll still add 50% Naruto to Momo's value and end up with the first problem
Just leave it as it is

You can be half as strong as someone in anime and still have low relativity bro.
Its not like he was boxing for an extended period he had to go SPSM or else he woulda got packed up.

You can be half as strong as someone in anime and still have low relativity bro.
Its not like he was boxing for an extended period he had to go SPSM or else he woulda got packed up.
Isn't SPSM Naruto 154zt at half power?
Assuming the other half is added to fused momo would make explaining how 1/2 of SPSM(154zt) was able to pressure fused momo(who is now +154zt) quite difficult

Then you'll end up with the problem of explaining how 156zt Naruto was able to pressure 312zt momoshiki
Ah... Actually, saying 50% Spsm Naruto>fused momoshiki doesn't seem to make much sense thinking so, he couldn't totally dominate during the battle, he fought alongside sasuke, also some posters say that if the battle was 1v1, Momoshiki would have won. Is this argument enough?

unknown.png

Why? As I said, there is nothing here that makes it unreasonable.

Base Momo=156.4 zettatons(50% Naruto)+78.2=234.6 zettatons

F Momo=234.6+78.2=312.8 zettatons.

100% Naruto scales to 312.8 Z for being two times stronger than his 50% Self.

50% Naruto scales to Fused Momoshiki (156.4 Z) , who scales to the combined power of Base Momoshiki (78.2 Z) & Kinshiki (78.2 Z).

You want to scale Fused Momoshiki to the combined value of Base Momoshiki (78.2 Z) Kinshiki (78.2 Z), & 50% Naruto (156.4 Z).

When the only reason 100% Naruto scales to 312.8 Z and 50% Naruto scales to 156.2 Z is due to scaling to Fused Momoshiki having the combined value of Base Momoshiki & Kinshiki which is 156.2 Z

Last edited:
When the only reason 100% Naruto scales to 312.8 Z and 50% Naruto scales to 156.2 Z is due to scaling to Fused Momoshiki having the combined value of Base Momoshiki & Kinshiki which is 156.2 Z
I did not fully understand. Wdym? Here you have written only the reasons for scaling. But let me also point out, scaling 50% naruto to f momo doesn't mean 50% Naruto >.

Back