• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy, let's do this... as always, ya boy will go into detail on his vote.

AP Difference

Naruto scales up form 78.2 Zettaons

Danny scales up from 70.4 Zettaons

The difference is negligible especially when you take into account Danny's abilities which I'll get into later.

Naruto's Advantages
Naruto has the overall skill/hand to hand combat advantage given he's able to contend with others like Sasuke in close combat and tie that in with his extreme lifting strength advantage, he'll be able to hold a solid advantage in that regard.

The senses he receives from Sage Mode and Kurama Cloak will make it easy for him to predict Danny's moves and should have no problem sensing him while he's invisible. Kurama chakra will allow, Naruto to do actual harm to Danny and his power slows Low-Godly regeneration. Naruto has better duplication, as he can make far more clones than Danny so he can hold the numbers advantage. Plus, Naruto has massive chakra reserves so he can fight for a long time and potentially outlast Danny.

His other advantages would be having access to his summons but I don't recall this Naruto actively using them other than summoning his Kurama avatar. The same thing goes for Naruto's substitution jutsu, he has it, but it's not something he'll spam but I thought I'd include them regardless.

Danny's Advantages
While Danny is outclassed in skill/hand to hand combat, he holds the overall greater power due to his Reactive Evolution which is potent enough to make him go from trading blows with people, to outpowering them. I think the best way to show it was when he was visually shown incapable of making the Fright Knight flinch to trading blows with him mid fight. This also applies to his speed as he admitted he wasn't as fast as Tucker Phantom and even when the former grew more powerful with two transforms, Danny's speed increased in combat to the point were he could keep up with him.

So in a short time, Danny's power will excced Naruto's pretty handedly, and even with Naruto being able to enhance his statistics with chakra, Danny can counter this by enhancing himself with ectoplasmic energy. And while ghost abilities like invisibility and intangibility aren't really helpful here, Danny has other ways to avoid attacks that he uses consistently like body control (he can open giant holes in his body or break himself down to avoid attacks or grapples) or his ectoplasmic energy shields which can have attack reflection properties so he could reflects the force of Naruto's attacks back at him.

This Danny likes to use his ice powers a lot and his ice is cold energy to freeze others and energy attacks, so he'd be able to freeze Naruto's ranged attacks and make the brittle and fall apart. Danny has also frozen people with resistance to extreme cold/ice so Naruto's resistances won't save him. The same might go for Overshadowing, I see Naruto has resistance to possession but I don't know how many layers of resistance he has because Danny's got possession that covers several layers (about 5 to 6 iirc) so that's another potential win con. Finally, Danny's Ghostly Wail can reach up to 100 times his normal power which makes it (7.0481835564 Yottatons). Now, it is out of character for Danny to use this move, especially early in his fights. However if Naruto uses Kurama avatar or a ton of clones, it will more than likely make Danny resort to using it and Naruto won't be able to withstand being hit by one.

My Vote
I'm going to say, Danny takes this.

Naruto's best chance is to come at Danny hard and fast with his superior fighting skill and senses to deal as much damage as possible to hinder Danny regeneration and make him waste too much energy, and while he's got some stuff going for him including chakra arms as extra support for close combat, I don't think that will be enough to overwhelm Danny before his Reactive Evolution kicks in and the fight takes a turn.

Danny will become powerful enough to withstand what Naruto throws at him and even the Rasenshriken (cellular level) won't do much since Danny can withstand molecular level attacks. Naruto would half to bust out the heavy attacks and Danny can counter those with reflective shields and freezing. Naruto would need to resort to outlasting Danny which will be hard because Danny won't need to waste as much energy as Naruto in the fight once his Reactive Evolution changes the statistics difference.

While I do think Naruto's capable of pulling off a win, I find it less likely compared to Danny due to Danny's other abilities ice powers, ghostly wail, reflective shields and other stuff.

If Naruto starts getting especially pressed he'll probably start using Six Paths Sage Mode since he does still have that, he just didn't use it in the movie since he didn't need it. That being said Naruto's gonna be extremely difficult for Danny to tag, not only for the Skill Difference but also because Naruto has borderline Precog, Speed Amps and the bullshit power that is the Substitution Jutsu which works on things it really shouldn't work on with the way it's effect is described which makes it seem more like Teleportation than a Stealth Skill. Naruto has also fought people who literally have all of Danny's Powers aside from Reactive Evolution/Power Level so he knows how to avoid stuff like that too. Also while Danny is smarter than Naruto in normal day to day life, Naruto is smarter in actual combat (Naruto is a Genius in Combat whereas Danny is just Gifted) meaning he'll figure Danny out faster than Danny will figure him out, especially since even as a child Naruto had a habit of mixing his pranks into his strategies to psyche people out in ways they would never expect (like him using the Sexy Jutsu to completely off guard Kaguya and almost seal her right then and there). Also, Naruto definitely has better stamina than Danny does. Danny's stamina is no joke but Naruto has literally been stated as having borderline Infinite Stamina in The Last and it's only increased since then. It also helps that if he ever does somehow run out of Stamina and Chakra, Kurama can just refill all of his Chakra and Stamina just like that as he showed in the War Arc. That also reminds me, he also has Kurama to help him think of strategies too and Kurama is straight up one of the most intelligent characters in Naruto period and is acknowledged as such too by other intelligent characters like Kakashi who has no problems following Kurama's strategies. Naruto has also shown the ability in The Last for him to just let Kurama out of him so he could fight that Golem thing while Naruto fought off Toneri so he can make this a 2v1 against Danny if he really needs to have Kurama there in the fight at the same time and then both of them can start spamming Shadow Clones after that.

If Naruto starts getting especially pressed he'll probably start using Six Paths Sage Mode since he does still have that, he just didn't use it in the movie since he didn't need it. That being said Naruto's gonna be extremely difficult for Danny to tag, not only for the Skill Difference but also because Naruto has borderline Precog, Speed Amps and the bullshit power that is the Substitution Jutsu which works on things it really shouldn't work on with the way it's effect is described which makes it seem more like Teleportation than a Stealth Skill. Naruto has also fought people who literally have all of Danny's Powers aside from Reactive Evolution/Power Level so he knows how to avoid stuff like that too. Also while Danny is smarter than Naruto in normal day to day life, Naruto is smarter in actual combat (Naruto is a Genius in Combat whereas Danny is just Gifted) meaning he'll figure Danny out faster than Danny will figure him out, especially since even as a child Naruto had a habit of mixing his pranks into his strategies to psyche people out in ways they would never expect (like him using the Sexy Jutsu to completely off guard Kaguya and almost seal her right then and there). Also, Naruto definitely has better stamina than Danny does. Danny's stamina is no joke but Naruto has literally been stated as having borderline Infinite Stamina in The Last and it's only increased since then. It also helps that if he ever does somehow run out of Stamina and Chakra, Kurama can just refill all of his Chakra and Stamina just like that as he showed in the War Arc. That also reminds me, he also has Kurama to help him think of strategies too and Kurama is straight up one of the most intelligent characters in Naruto period and is acknowledged as such too by other intelligent characters like Kakashi who has no problems following Kurama's strategies. Naruto has also shown the ability in The Last for him to just let Kurama out of him so he could fight that Golem thing while Naruto fought off Toneri so he can make this a 2v1 against Danny if he really needs to have Kurama there in the fight at the same time and then both of them can start spamming Shadow Clones after that.
The scaling chain for season 3 Danny is massive and is to the point were he's scaling above a ton of characters, several of the characters who no sell attacks from the previous characters in a long chain which which at the beginning starts with season 1 Danny being early in season 1 is comparable to 70.4 Zettatons and goes through a stomp chain in that season alone, stack his statistics amps on top of that which allows him to overpower and even tare through people on his level, and then his Reactive Evolution that would make it even worse, so I doubt Naruto's going to be able to do much even if he busts out six paths mode. I've also already mentioned how his speed is also effected by his Reactive Evolution so it would shoot up to match whatever buffs Naruto adds to his speed.

As for stamina, I won't deny Naruto has more but considering Danny can use his powers non stop for hours with no rest and go right back into using them without showing any signs of fatigue, and in another episode he got thrashed, started chasing ghosts, got no sleep and his stamina shot back up without rest all in one episode, he's not running out any time soon, Even in the Ecto-Skeleton which constantly drays the users energy/stamina showed that Danny's stamina/energy raised despite it's draining effect, plus he's going to be at a point where he'll be powerful enough he wouldn't need to waste much if any energy blocking tanking Naruto's attacks while Naruto will need to pack on the power to actually do something. Now I'm not saying Naruto won't outlast Danny, far from it, I'll admit that's one of his win cons but I am saying the stamina argument won't come into play until like the next day of the match and at that point these two might just call it a day and have some ramen.

As for that last bit, I 100% agree that Naruto is much smarter in terms of strategy/tactics and would figure him out faster but he still has to do something with that. Considering most of what he has can be shrugged off, reflected, or frozen by Danny's cold aura (which works on energy and things that have resistance to cold), heck he could even apply the cold energy to his barriers but that wouldn't be needed. I've already talked about clone spam and the numbers advantage leading to a Ghostly Wail which at this time in the series doesn't waste much energy and can be shot off in rapid succession, and one hit = an L, and it caused intense sound waves to those who aren't even in it's path. I'm not saying Naruto can't use substitution to avoid it but he doesn't spam it so I'd rather not bank on it.

If Danny's scaling like that then Naruto might not even have the time to even think about how to fight him without constantly needing to dodge since Naruto can sense exactly how powerful Danny is thanks to Sage Mode's Sensory Abilities. Like I said before, Naruto's Borderline Precog and Skill Advantage as well as Shunshin are gonna make hitting him a bitch and a half even when Danny becomes faster than him since Naruto is used to fighting people that outspeed him in some way, shape or form at this point in the series. Honestly, considering Danny's propensity for Spider-Man style smacktalk in his fights (from what I remember at least) Naruto might take the dialogue as an opportunity to try and end things peacefully with Danny via Talk No Jutsu (Social Influencing) since Naruto definitely wouldn't like trying to fight a literal child whom doesn't even seem evil at all, just kinda cocky.

Danny is about to be downgraded anyways so this match is invalid
I was actually planning on upgrading them but then the whole Dorathea feat became invalid and threw a wrench into things. The characters won't be revised yet as I am taking a step back from making revision threads for a bit. Regardless of what happens though, the current 5-B ratings will be removed so I'll close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back