• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fusion Villain Showdown (Fused Momoshiki VS Skulktech 9.9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting momoshiki.
Power null has to hit him to work, momoshiki either dodges or absorbs it if he can see chakra in it with byakugan.
Momoshiki is at least 2x stronger and outhaxes

Not really, Skulktech is not only the combined form of Skulker and Technus, but he went through 9 upgrades after it, so his AP is >>>>>150 Zetattons, he actually is the stronger one.

Voting momoshiki.
Power null has to hit him to work, momoshiki either dodges or absorbs it if he can see chakra in it with byakugan.
Momoshiki is at least 2x stronger and outhaxes
Lol it's comments like these that make me want to give up debating.

Ectoplasmic energy is not Chakra, they are too different to equalize so your first point is moot. Second, Momishiki is in no way 2x stronger than Skulktech from what I can see and most of his had is useless since Skulktech doesn't have chakra or even a biological system, not only that you completely ignored the fact that Skultech has Low-Godly regeneration thanks to Ghost Physiology (Danny Phantom) so even if he had some magical AP advantage, it's useless because he cannot do anything with it.

Pretty sure Momoshiki is also >>>His own AP value
It's not close to Skulktech's from what I can tell

Fused Momishiki is >>> above his value of (156.4 Zettatons)

Skulktech 9.9 is 20+ stomps above his value (140.9 Zettatons) each of one capable of no selling the power of the previous.

To give an example, Skulker (70.48183556405354) fused with Technus (70.48183556405354) which makes base Skulktech (140.9 Zettatons), and in order for Skulktech to reach Skulktech 2.0, he needs to go through a series of upgrades like Technus which went like this... (Technus) = (Danny Season 1) <<<no sells/stomps<<< (Battlesuit Technus) <<< (Danny after fighting Ember who had two amps) <<<no sells/stomps<<< (Fright Knight) = Danny after evolving < (Danny Season 2) = (Battlesuit 2.0 Technus) <<<no sells/stomps<<< (Fenton House Technus/Technus 2.0)... that's a rough scaling chain of Technus going from base to 2.0 and it contained at least 3 stomps/no sells...

So that's a scaling chain base Skulktech (who's AP starts at 140.9 Zettatons) has to go through all the scaling/stomps mentioned above to reach 2.0... Then he has to do it again to reach 3.0, then again and again until he reaches 9.9, and 3 for ever 1.0 upgrade (9) would make it 27... So unless you can prove Momishiki no sells/one shots a scaling chain of 20+ people from his starting AP value, each with the power to stomp with the previous, I don't see how it matters, plus Low-Godly regeneration makes any AP argument for Momishiki irrelevent.

Voting momo, given absorption.
Not sure why no rinnegan abilities are labled on momo page
What does absorption help with. Ectoplasmic energy isn't = to chakra and even if he could absorb it and throw it back, Skulktech cam just dodge! Skulktech also has infinite stamina so he'll outlast Momo...

Like for real, did anybody read the Ghost Physiology page or even bother asking what the AP difference was!? Because if were just going to say low tier arguments with no real depth, I might as well close this now.

Regardless I'm voting Skulktech 9.9 via higher power (read my scaling chain above) and
Momishiki doesn't have much going for him other than skill, as chakra based related stuff won't work since Skulktech has ectoplasmic energy which I don't believe can be equalized and even if it could, Skulktech lacks a chakra system (he lacks a biological system in general) so gental fist won't work.

Momishiki lacks Non-Physical Interaction so the only way he could interact with Skulktech is if he absorbs his attacks or throws it back at him which can easily be dodged (and that's if he can even absorb them), or if he's in spirit form but Skulktech still has Low-Godly regeneration. Momishiki doesn't transmutate and eat others in character (he only did it to his ally) and even of he did that would result in possession given he'd be taking in both Skulker's and Technus consciousness and considering how each upgrade makes him and his abilities more potent, he'd have layered possession. The only other thing Momishiki has is possession which is over time and Technus can manipulate data with ease so I don't see it working out. All in all Momishiki is at a hard disadvantage. And I didn't even get into Skulktech's abilities (He has all of Skulker's and Technus abilities)

Anywho, that's all I half to say on this match until someone shows me Momishiki's scaling chain.

Lol it's comments like these that make me want to give up debating.

Ectoplasmic energy is not Chakra, they are too different to equalize so your first point is moot. Second, Momishiki is in no way 2x stronger than Skulktech from what I can see and most of his had is useless since Skulktech doesn't have chakra or even a biological system, not only that you completely ignored the fact that Skultech has Low-Godly regeneration thanks to Ghost Physiology (Danny Phantom) so even if he had some magical AP advantage, it's useless because he cannot do anything with it.

It's not close to Skulktech's from what I can tell

Fused Momishiki is >>> above his value of (156.4 Zettatons)

Skulktech 9.9 is 20+ stomps above his value (140.9 Zettatons) each of one capable of no selling the power of the previous.

To give an example, Skulker (70.48183556405354) fused with Technus (70.48183556405354) which makes base Skulktech (140.9 Zettatons), and in order for Skulktech to reach Skulktech 2.0, he needs to go through a series of upgrades like Technus which went like this... (Technus) = (Danny Season 1) <<<no sells/stomps<<< (Battlesuit Technus) <<< (Danny after fighting Ember who had two amps) <<<no sells/stomps<<< (Fright Knight) = Danny after evolving < (Danny Season 2) = (Battlesuit 2.0 Technus) <<<no sells/stomps<<< (Fenton House Technus/Technus 2.0)... that's a rough scaling chain of Technus going from base to 2.0 and it contained at least 3 stomps/no sells...

So that's a scaling chain base Skulktech (who's AP starts at 140.9 Zettatons) has to go through all the scaling/stomps mentioned above to reach 2.0... Then he has to do it again to reach 3.0, then again and again until he reaches 9.9, and 3 for ever 1.0 upgrade (9) would make it 27... So unless you can prove Momishiki no sells/one shots a scaling chain of 20+ people from his starting AP value, each with the power to stomp with the previous, I don't see how it matters, plus Low-Godly regeneration makes any AP argument for Momishiki irrelevent.

What does absorption help with. Ectoplasmic energy isn't = to chakra and even if he could absorb it and throw it back, Skulktech cam just dodge! Skulktech also has infinite stamina so he'll outlast Momo...

Like for real, did anybody read the Ghost Physiology page or even bother asking what the AP difference was!? Because if were just going to say low tier arguments with no real depth, I might as well close this now.

Regardless I'm voting Skulktech 9.9 via higher power (read my scaling chain above) and
Momishiki doesn't have much going for him other than skill, as chakra based related stuff won't work since Skulktech has ectoplasmic energy which I don't believe can be equalized and even if it could, Skulktech lacks a chakra system (he lacks a biological system in general) so gental fist won't work.

Momishiki lacks Non-Physical Interaction so the only way he could interact with Skulktech is if he absorbs his attacks or throws it back at him which can easily be dodged (and that's if he can even absorb them), or if he's in spirit form but Skulktech still has Low-Godly regeneration. Momishiki doesn't transmutate and eat others in character (he only did it to his ally) and even of he did that would result in possession given he'd be taking in both Skulker's and Technus consciousness and considering how each upgrade makes him and his abilities more potent, he'd have layered possession. The only other thing Momishiki has is possession which is over time and Technus can manipulate data with ease so I don't see it working out. All in all Momishiki is at a hard disadvantage. And I didn't even get into Skulktech's abilities (He has all of Skulker's and Technus abilities)

Anywho, that's all I half to say on this match until someone shows me Momishiki's scaling chain.
If this is all true, then this is a stomp. Momo's ap won't matter given low godly regen so yeah close it.

Voting momo, given absorption.
Not sure why no rinnegan abilities are labled on momo page
Naruto verse is different than other verse.
Even if you logically should have this or be resistant to it and it fits with the narrative, the mods say that you NEED to do/resist something in order to have it, even if it is just common sense that you would have/resist said thing.
Plus I think since the color of the eye was different so they rejected him having all the rinnegan abilities.

Naruto verse is different than other verse.
Even if you logically should have this or be resistant to it and it fits with the narrative, the mods say that you NEED to do/resist something in order to have it, even if it is just common sense that you would have/resist said thing.
Plus I think since the color of the eye was different so they rejected him having all the rinnegan abilities.
would be cool if kishi explains the different rinnegan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back