• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Speed Revisions and Scaling III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bee Base ... I agree with Damage's opinion of leaving him MHS+ w/ Sub-Rel reactions.

I completely disagree with Databook's statement about Sakura being comparable to Naruto KCM or Sasuke.

Sakura has always been carried consistently and insistently as far below or at least below Naruto and Sasuke, in any respect.
The only time she was "comparable" to any of them was when she killed those small Juubi clones. Other than that, she has but no deeds, other than a dubious statement from Databook.

Sakura killing the Juubi clones happened after she got the diamond so... wouldn't that support the databook statement?

AstralKing7 said:
I don't agree with jins being sub rel because of Obito anymore.
Makes no sense at all.
It makes perfect sense. They are being directly controled through Chakra Rods. Obito is pumping his own chakra into them in order to control them, thats why they are so much stronger than they were when they were alive and were able to keep up with KCM Naruto. Its the same with Nagato pumping his chakra into dead bodies to control them. Nagato can even charge extra chakra into Deva path in order to make him use Chibaku tensei and Catastrophic Shinra Tensei. All of that is a reason why War Arc tailed beasts are so strong while early Shippuden tailed beast were getting annihilated by Kakuzu and Deidara. It makes perfect logical sense and it is consistent with the power scaling.

LordTracer said:
Sakura killing the Juubi clones happened after she got the diamond so... wouldn't that support the databook statement?
Juubi clones aren't particularly fast. Ordinary Shinobi can fight them.

It makes perfect sense. They are being directly controled through Chakra Rods. Obito is pumping his own chakra into them in order to control them, thats why they are so much stronger than they were when they were alive and were able to keep up with KCM Naruto. Its the same with Nagato pumping his chakra into dead bodies to control them. Nagato can even charge extra chakra into Deva path in order to make him use Chibaku tensei and Catastrophic Shinra Tensei. All of that is a reason why War Arc tailed beasts are so strong while early Shippuden tailed beast were getting annihilated by Kakuzu and Deidara. It makes perfect logical sense and it is consistent with the power scaling.

They aren't stronger at all. They don't get Status boosts from chakra neither.

Reasons why the pains weren't all as strong as Tendo.

If tailed beasts are not stronger in the war, then Deidara is island level with a small bomb lol

But this is speed revision so i will not talk about AP further.

Dude stop this foolery . First of all you are comparing the full form tailed beasts to the chakra cloaks why??? The cloaks are weaker than the full form so you analogy has nothing to do with the argument. Please drop this

Don't talk about things you don't know.

That's fine if her war arc key doesnt scale, but her New Era key should since she could fight a person with tailed beast chakra that had 9 tails.

I just need to make a few more additions to the sandbox, then I'll call in some staff members to review and get it evaluated. After that the changes should be fine to start applying.

AstralKing7 said:
Dude stop this foolery
. First of all you are comparing the full form tailed beasts to the chakra cloaks why??? The cloaks are weaker than the full form so you analogy has nothing to do with the argument. Please drop this

Don't talk about things you don't know.
When was i comparing full tailed beasts with chakra cloaks? WTF are you talking about? Oh and i do know a lot about Naruto, you were the one saying bullshit like Orochimaru using sage mode because he has dark circles around his eyes LMAO. He had that shit since he was a kid.

Back to the topic, Base Kisame should have sub-rel reactions because he was easily reacting to V1 Killer Bee. Also if a kage like Mei gets sub-rel speed then Hiruzen should have it too because he was known as the strongest kage. That means that Orochimaru gets sub-rel as well since he was comparable to Hiruzen.

Mei doesn't have Sub Rel speed in my sandbox.

And strongest doesn't mean fastest.

I request that you hold on to any further suggestions until I post the updated sandbox.

I feel like B, kisame, itachi, nagato, hiruzen, and the sannin should all get at the very least sub-rel reactions seeing as how they all scale to sub rel characters and have way too many supporting feats to put them on that level at least reaction wise, if not outright scale to sub-rel overall.

Itachi and nagato scale to kcm naruto and B.(and are above kisame)

B scales to Raikage (and somewhat to minato) , kcm naruto and kisame.

Kisame scales to Guy( I reread their first fight and kisame was indeed overwhelmed by Guy, but he most definitely reacted to him a few times and HE WAS only at 30%, plus it was heavily implied guy was pushed to use the 6th gate against him. Again 6th gate is>>>>>1st gate) .

The Sannin being inferior to 1st gate Guy is also... kinda silly tbh....I mean they're certainly considerably above base guy. Jiraiya fought Pain(and is POSSIBLY on itachis level or above) Orochimaru is on par with Hiruzen, and Tsunade kept pace with the Raikage(and again the legendary Sannin being below first gate Guy is really ridiculous Lmao).

Again I believe high tiers of that caliber not having at least Sub-Rel reactions is actually extremely inconsistent and problematic, because that would mean they'd get BLITZED by first gate Guy, seeing as how the difference in speed would be at least 2-5X.... another funny implication is that friggin Rock Lee might also be faster than these characters via the gates( and I don't think I need to explain why that's ridiculous xD).

These characters need to have Sub-rel reactions at least to avoid this issue IMO.

Sorry but, did he not fight Gaara and Sasuke? when Boruto comes to the fight, sasuke has already used his Amaterasu a few times, so I don't think he hasn't fought everything.

Urashiki is a walking PIS and Outlier. No idea where he scales in all of this so he'll be Unknow

This is the sandbox in its current state with what should be almost everyone impacted by the high tier revisions. I'll contact DDM to see if he can review it.

Should Haku scale to the Mid-High Tiers? I believe it was stated/implied he was holding back against Naruto and Sasuke in the Land of Waves Arc, and as an Edo Tensei he had a few feats on the Mid-High tier level.

- Haku was able to fight Rock Lee, and later react to a simultaneous kick from Rock Lee and Base Might Gai.

- He was also able to react to Sai's ink birds dropping paper bombs on them.

- Through his ice mirrors, he was able to intercept War Arc Kakashi's Raikiri, just like in the Land of Waves arc.

Hol up lol if Gaara is Sub Rel reaction or combat speed then that would make anyone stronger then him Sub Rel in general so that means pretty much transformation in BoS would scale then

@BlackeJan; I don't think Gaara does have Sub-Rel combat speed to be honest. His feats against Madara were when Madara was essentially playing around and just slaughtering Shinobi.

The Madara you're refering to will scale to relativistic, so him being MHS+ doesnt make sense. Also if SM Kabuto is a solid Sub-Rel, Edo Itachi should as well. I agree with mex that most of those MHS+ characters should be Sub-Rel.

@Wrath of Itachi; Kabuto was faster than Itachi overall and gets his scaling by being able to fight Itachi and Sasuke, so Itachi being At least MHS+, likely Sub-Rel should still be fine.

Damage3245 said:
@BlackeJan; I don't think Gaara does have Sub-Rel combat speed to be honest. His feats against Madara were when Madara was essentially playing around and just slaughtering Shinobi.
Wouldnt matter since Madara is WAY above people like Gaara in speed yet he was still blizing an army of ninja's so either way he would still be Sub Rel regardless. If Gaara gets Sub Rel reactions then so does people who scale to him and most BoS transformation would be Sub Rel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back