• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Speed Revisions and Scaling III

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Omimi; just because a character scales to Sub-Relativistic does not mean every action they perform is at Sub-Relativistic speed. If KCM Naruto is running through a forest we're not going to assume he must be running at Sub-Relativistic speeds, for example.

Damage3245 said:
@AstralKing7; yes, it is AP but it is part of the issue with Killer B's inconsistency as a whole. The other parts I mentioned are to do with his speed.

And I don't remember Killer B saying he ever held back against Ay.

Explain the inconsistency. He doesn't have any inconsistency at all in the speed category. He was still able to keep up with Ay. You are talking about AP which doesn't count at all.

@Omimi; it's not a matter of going easy on him. It's just down to the type of attack that it was.

AstralKing7 said:
Explain the inconsistency. He doesn't have any inconsistency at all in the speed category. He was still able to keep up with Ay. You are talking about AP which doesn't count at all.
Did you just stop reading the rest of my post once you got to the AP bit? I linked more scans there than just the Lariat you know.

Purgy said:
@Damage is your thread accepted? Also, where do people comment on it?
I've asked for DDM to come and review the sandbox so far. People can't comment on sandboxes directly but they can do so on this thread.

@Omimi; you appear to be looking at this in a drastically over-simplified way.

About Sage Mode Kabuto ...

• I disagree with Sage Kabuto being faster than Sasuke EMS or Itachi Edo.
Throughout the clash, when he dodged Sasuke's arrow and etc, he was constantly saying that this was thanks to the incredible sensory ability he acquired thanks to the Sage Mode.
Still, even with the Senjutsu up + your sensory ability, Itachi was able to cut his horn and almost behead it, almost surpassing his sensory ability.

He was also able to intercept hand to hand with Sage Kabuto, with Sasuke's sword and etc. There is only one moment when Kabuto manages to give a Itachi an extreme blitz, however, Itachi had just managed to react to Kabuto try, even with Kabuto's vibrations and light blinding and almost paralyzing him and as I said above, intercepted it.

About Gaara ...

• As I said, I think Gaara should scale Sub-Rel at attack speed (w/ Sand) and reactions.
    He was able to intercept Ay LCM, before he crushed Sasuke and had feats in dealing with an extremely casual Madara.

this is not how wiki works

u are the one who assuming he was slower when he was going for kill

so u have to prove why a Sub-Relativistic combat speed user suddenly going slower for no reason

@Omimi; if, for example, Kakashi jumps up on the spot and lands back on the ground, do you think he will be falling faster than say Part 1 Naruto? Do you think a persons combat speed changes how gravity affects them?

@MostPowerfull; I don't think any of them should scale to a casual Madara. Let's forget that several ordinary Shinobi were able to counter one of Madara's jutsus.

@Damage

Madara was being casual with the Kages, of course, but it doesn't even compare to how casual he was with these guys.

Although yes, that would just be a normal Outlier, it is not a real counter-argument. They being able to react to a casual Madara, several times in the fight, are a good collection of support feats.

Kakashi jumps up on the spot and lands

this has nothing do with raikage kick

and they are not even same so i dont know why u even comparing them

raikage kick=combat speed and going for kill

while Kakashi jumps up on the spot and lands back on the ground =/= combat speed and reason is also unknown

anyway someone need to fix kage summit 3t/ms sasuke rating

sasuke feat against v1 raikage

all this prove that kage summit 3t/ms sasule is all-round scale to sub-rel

@Omimi; so you ignore the question. Hilarious.

@MostPowerfull; sure but the feat that people were pointing out mostly (Gaara blocking Madara's sword before he could cut a Shinobi) is when Madara was being extremely casual against ordinary Shinobi.

when did i ignore your question.

u probably miss my edit

this has nothing do with raikage kick

and they are not even same so i dont know why u even comparing them

raikage kick=combat speed and going for kill

while Kakashi jumps up on the spot and lands back on the ground =/= combat speed and reason is also unknown

@Damage

I wasn't talking about that (I didn't even remember) ... But there was also Madara's clash, her 5 clones x each Kage, and there was an extreme battle between the Kages and Madara, although most of them were off-screen.

These random Ninjas shouldn't even be brought up.

@Omimi; Oh I see, so if somebody does a kick or not it affects how quickly they fall to the ground. Got it.

Itachi and Sasuke scale to Kabuto for sure because at no point did he completely overwhelm them with speed. In fact sasuke and itachi kept up very well with both their susanoo and h2h combat.

Itachi has many supporting feats as well of fighting kcm naruto and B.(and being above Kisame)

As for Sasuke his feats against B and Raikage are pretty blatant cases of his overall combat speed scaling to them. even if he's slightly slower I don't see how that completely negates his feats...EMS Sasuke is definitely Sub-rel tho and Itachi Kept pace with him as well.

@UchihaSlayer96; 3-Tomoe Sasuke can't be Sub-Rel because of the statements for Kirin which the OP has even acknowledged in the opening post.

His reaction speed (since he could react to Killer B and Ay) is what is Sub-Rel but his overall speed is still MHS+.

Sasuke is fine having MHS+ with sub-Rel reactions.

I'm not sure how I feel about Base Bee being straight up sub-Rel tbh. Him being MHS+ likely Sub-Rel sounds fine imo.

Damage3245 said:
@UchihaSlayer96; 3-Tomoe Sasuke can't be Sub-Rel because of the statements for Kirin which the OP has even acknowledged in the opening post.

His reaction speed (since he could react to Killer B and Ay) is what is Sub-Rel but his overall speed is still MHS+.
I was referring to MS Sasuke. Sorry if I didn't make it clear.

I think MS Sasuke having combat speed on that level isn't really inconsistent unless I'm missing something.

Jvando said:

I'm not sure how I feel about Base Bee being straight up sub-Rel tbh. Him being MHS+ likely Sub-Rel sounds fine imo.
Base B has too many feats supporting him having Sub-Rel.

Jvando said:
I agree.

Damage3245 said:
Also, I want to note to some people that Killer B in his base form is a pretty inconsistent character.

Like, on one hand you have Killer B intercepting an attack from the Lightning Armor Raikage and later completely overpowering his Lariat while in base with own Lariat.

And on the other hand you have Killer B completely fail to react to an attack from base Raikage and failing to even budge the Raikage with his Lariat.

So the best compromise I think that might work for Killer B here is for his speed in base to be "At least Massively Hypersonic+, possibly Sub-Relativistic".

That's honestly the highest I can see his speed being rated.

Damage these are the scans u literally linked. I don't even care about the Lariet cause u misinterpreted it hard.

The other one scan that u have is literally about him failing to react to one attack.

Also I jsut realized u unintentionally downplayed Killer Bee. Sasuke>Base Ay. Killer Bee>Sasuke's reaction speed.

Stop this.

Also it's not that killer bee couldn't react to Ay he literally got overpowered. It doesn't even look like he was trying to attempt to fight Ay in that panel

> Damage these are the scans u literally linked. I don't even care about the Lariet cause u misinterpreted it hard.

My God, you just can't understand anything I say, can you?

Seriously AstralKing7, do you write your posts to try and intentionally annoy me? Because it's a shitty way of debating.

For now, until someone provides good evidence to the contrary, we can leave Base Bee at his current rating. He doesn't need half a full thread dedicated to this speed rating. We are halfway towards this thread needing to be closed so I think we should move on to the High-tiers we haven't tackled yet and the top tiers. I somehow doubt we'll be able to get to the God Tiers at this rate

@Jvando; unless I'm mistaken I think we've covered every one of the high tier characters.

I've request that the sandbox be reviewed, so we can move on to the Top Tiers if you want in the meantime.

yeah, that would be great. We might as well get this conversation going in the meantime

Damage3245 said:
v2 ay >v1 ay=ms/3t

kirin talk about v2 ay not v1 ay

and that was MS not 3t

https://**********.com/read-online/Naruto-chapter-463.html

If MS Sasuke is having Sub Rel reaction then Base B would straight up be Sub Rel since sasuke had trouble keepin up with him with Sub Rel reaction

@BlackeJan; that's inherently contradictory. Sasuke has Sub-Rel reaction for keeping up with a faster version of B, so it doesn't make sense to say that a slower version of Killer B is Sub-Rel for being faster than Sasuke's reactions. Sasuke mostly had trouble with keeping up with him due to Killer B's convoluted fighting style.

Damage3245 said:
@BlackeJan; that's inherently contradictory. Sasuke has Sub-Rel reaction for keeping up with a faster version of B, so it doesn't make sense to say that a slower version of Killer B is Sub-Rel for being faster than Sasuke's reactions. Sasuke mostly had trouble with keeping up with him due to Killer B's convoluted fighting style.
But the convoluted fighting style thing doesn't make much sense either lmao....

The Sharingan would have no trouble deciphering and potentially copying his technique if there was no major speed disparity. Furthermore, Sasuke has Analytical prediction.

So I think it's logical that base B would be Sub-Rel because he overwhelmed Sasuke(Who could somewhat react to B's stronger form)

Damage3245 said:
Killer B is able to keep up with V2 jins as well as KCM Naruto.

I took a look at Damage's sandbox and it looks pretty good, but the OP also looks quite good. I'm not sure overall.

@Wrath, the only time he fights the V2 Jins is when he is transformed into his full Tailed Beast form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back