• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Speed Revisions and Scaling III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Combat and Reactions imo should be Likely Sub-Rel since he can use his Sand in combat overall

I'm currently thinking that Onoki should probably be MHS+ with Sub-Rel attack speed since the speed of his Dust Release jutsu is comparable to Muu's jutsu.

I disagree, Edo Deidara made a comment about him being faster than his prime self. I'm rereading the war arc to find some more scaling feats.

So why dont we scale B to Sub-Rel in base? He was able to intercept the Raikage with the Lightning cloak, he was also able to react to Minato teleporting behind him.

@Wrath of Itachi; Killer B's performance against the Raikage in base is a bit inconsistent when we consider that he's shown to be equal to Lightning Armor Ay when he has his V1 cloak active.

As for him reacting to Minato, I don't think that necessarily indicates Sub-Rel speed.

His feat against minato would be a reaction feat, and I dont think we should completely ignore his feats against the raikage. I believe a "Possibly" or "likely" rating should be given for his base. Also I think characters like Edo Itachi and Nagato should be flat out Sub-Rel for outdoing B. Also The Raikage was able to keep pace with KCM Naruto on 4 or 5 different occasions before he went max speed.

Again though, if Killer B was that fast then he would have been much more easily blitzing Sasuke when they fought.

I think Killer B's, Itachi's and Nagato's ratings are all fine as they are right now. We should be focusing on the characters we have left to discuss.

Since Minato didn't actually attack Killer B when he teleported behind him, I don't think we can say he has Sub-Rel reactions for that. He could have been preparing the sword just in case Minato appeared there since we don't see when he pulls out the sword.

Damage3245 said:
Again though, if Killer B was that fast then he would have been much more easily blitzing Sasuke when they fought.
Killer B wasn't taking them seriously throughout that entire fight until he transformed into the 8 tails. He was stopping in the middle of the fight to write his raps. He was also fighting a 3 on 1 the entire time.

Giving him Sub-Rel reactions might be fine, but I still think he's better off as "At least MHS+" for his base form.

For Naruto's and Sasuke's speed. Does this only apply to their human forms or do their avatars (Kurama and Susano'o) scale to their non-avatar speed as well?

Padaruyos said:
For Naruto's and Sasuke's speed. Does this only apply to their human forms or do their avatars (Kurama and Susano'o) scale to their non-avatar speed as well?
It applies to the avatars.

Omimi said:
  • but shouldn't he be atleast sub-rel in attack speed for able to hit 3 tails who was chasing tobi
    0317-005.png
    0317-006.png
deidara and tobi scale
Tumblr ng5qwtn3uB1rdulyko1 1280

and amongst tailed beast 3 tails is believes to be most skilled in underwater

@Omimi; how exactly does it believing itself to be "most skilled in underwater battle" supposed to be relevant here?

supposed to be relevant here?

why it shouldnt be relevant here

its kinda state that 3tails >>other tailbeast in under water no?

Skill isn't the same thing as speed. And even we believed that it was we don't know how fast the Tailed Beasts are in underwater combat, or how fast he was swimming after Tobi anyway.

also isobu is turtle species who mostly live in the water so assuming he is faster on land than in water is wrong and faulty

It is literally non-canon filler, I don't think we should be using them at all.

again damage didnt even gave any reason why 3tails is slower in water so it shouldn't be acceptable

when its reasonable to think 3tails is faster in water compare to land sines we know turtle is faster in water compare to land

There's the Tailed Beasts, Gengetsu Hōzuki, Kushina Uzumaki, Hanzo, Mifune, and Kabuto Yakushi.

The majority of the Tailed Beasts should all be Sub-Rel.

Kushina I am less sure about.

I think that Hanzo and Mifune would both be "At least MHS+". Scaling to the Sannin when they're younger and to MS Sasuke.

Gengetsu should be At least MHS+, with a possibly higher since we don't know how well he compares to Muu with speed directly.

Kabuto should probably be straight up Sub-Rel.

@Wrath; yeah.

Though I just realized we have a key for "Kabutomaru" too which currently has no justifications.

So sub rel reactions for Killer Bee?

Also I think it's obvious The Raikage is sub rel.

Ofc Kabuto is already sub rel in the op.

Damage3245 said:
@Wrath; yeah.

Though I just realized we have a key for "Kabutomaru" too which currently has no justifications.
So what justifications should sage kabuto have? Also i think Kabutomaru key should be removed.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
So what justifications should sage kabuto have? Also i think Kabutomaru key should be removed.
Sub-Relativistic (Able to fight Edo Tensei Itachi and EMS Sasuke simultaneously, easily dodged Sasuke's Susano'o arrow which Kakashi couldn't keep up with)

Something like this?

And I'm fine with the Kabutomaru key being removed tbh.

@Wrath of Itachi; I'll update my sandbox with what we've discussed soon.

Probably just "At least MHS+" since her best showing during the war was an outlier against a God Tier.

Actually, it was said in a databook that she was nearing the level of EMS Sasuke and KCM2 Naruto. I dunno if y'all accept databook stuff, but I thought it was interesting.
25C80098-BC06-4DF6-8CBF-54CD42311DFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back