• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: The Last (Hopefully...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piercer of Heaven said:
@TataHakai
That's just wrong. CT is clearly their strongest jutsu and just because one of their jutsu is a a certain level, doesn't mean they can apply that much energy into other jutsu. A Bijü Dama is always going to be more powerful than a Rasengan and Amaterasu is always going to be more power than a regular Katon.
What? When was CT ever stated to be the strongest Jutsu of anyone? That's just a headcanon

Btw, EMS Sasuke and DMS Kakashi should be "At Least 7-A, Possibly Low 6-C" scaling from BM Naruto and EMS Madara.

What do you guys think?

Shadowbokunohero said:
@piercer of heaven. "a Bijuu Dama will always be more powerful than a Rasengan..."
I don't like throwing around accusations but considering how the bleach threads are going compared to the naruto one and not to mention piercer mentioning Maruti over there I believe someone might be salty.

@TFO

Low 6-C doesn't exist, unless you mean High 7-A (Small Island level) or Low 6-B

TheFinalOrder said:
Btw, EMS Sasuke and DMS Kakashi should be "At Least 7-A, Possibly Low 6-C" scaling from BM Naruto and EMS Madara.

What do you guys think?
I think that seems okay.

TheFinalOrder said:
What do you guys think?
Why the Low 6-C [which term we don't use by the way] feat should scale to them and what form base or susanoo?.

Kepekley23 said:
Anyway, this doesn't change the fact the god-tiers are Sub-Relativistic and Small Planet level+ (with the exception of Kaguya) until Momoshiki's feat becomes canon.
Was there a new calc? If so we're does this place Kaguya?

TheFinalOrder said:
What do you guys think?
DMS Kakashi's attacks are more related to the hax of his Kamui than his potency, and Kaguya cracked his Susanoo with her attacks so scaling Kakashi to 6-C would be controversial

@Rocker1189 What are you even saying?

@TataHakai No other jutsu has shown anything close to it and it's the thing that was needed to defeat Kaguya. That's actually hardy relevant though, you guys are saying they can produce that much energy with normal attacks and other jutsu, so prove it. You don't know how the CT compares to, let's say, a Rasenshuriken.

by that logic, i guess their Jutsu are weaker than their Physically strength, the only thing that makes six paths CT special is it's sealing properties

it was discussed and accepted that Naruto doesnt need to be in a specific form to actually use his low 5-B energy

Shadowbokunohero said:
it doesnt scale to Toneri
If he was Low 5-B in Base why he needed to transform against Toneri and Momoshiki if he was superior to them in Base?.

his not always low 5-B in base but he can distribute his energy, like when he channeled his chakra into his fist and overpowered Toneri's attack, the same attack that cut the moon in half, he was in base when he did that, also Naruto supplied enough energy to one shot Momoshiki , and Naruto was in base when he did that

Piercer of Heaven said:
@TataHakai No other jutsu has shown anything close to it and it's the thing that was needed to defeat Kaguya. That's actually hardy relevant though, you guys are saying they can produce that much energy with normal attacks and other jutsu, so prove it. You don't know how the CT compares to, let's say, a Rasenshuriken.
What are you talking about?

ETSB is the strongest attack in the series

Naruto has rasengans that hit Small planet levels

Hagoromo has KE feats that hit Small planet levels

hell if Cinematic timing wasn't a problem even Toneri's moon slice would be Small planet tier

Toneri has feats on OBD of small planet tier KE

That's utter nonsense.

Low 5-B is proven by a plethora of feats. This is not something that we can deny, nor will.

Dark649 said:
Outlier, Toneri will not be Low 5-B since his beast feat is High 6-A.
Unite My Rice and Gemmysaur said naruto doesn't need to be in a specific form to utilize his AP.

also base naruto and kcm naruto was flying and flying is RSM power

@TataHakai Completely missed the point.

Irrelevant.

No he doesn't.

The same CT feats I'm challenging.

The attack didn't even overcome the GBE of the moon.

This isn't OBD, again, irrelevant.

Comprehend what I'm saying before making redundant comments. I'm not denying that they are Small Planet level with the use of CT but you must prove they can produce that much energy through other jutsu.

@Kepekley23 It's only the CT feats which are the same thing done in different times and slightly different ways. Again though, not denying them, just that scaling them to other jutsu is completely baseless.

It seems rediculus to me that when a calc is posted is instantly accepted by everyone.

This was likely brought up before, and could have been one of the reasons why there is a discussion rule about not upgrading Toneri.

Impossible, the Discussion Rule links to a thread made 10 months before that calc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back