• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: The Last (Hopefully...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen such a screw the rules moment since tier 4 MLP and infinite dimensional DC comics were accepted

Well, the OBD's profile for Naruto says Small Planet level with the reasoning (Stronger than Toneri, who moved the moon), so it was probably accepted.

And since this is Lina, who was our best calcer back then, it can probably be applied, although I'd have to evaluate it myselg.

Also

>60 posts in 30 minutes.

Holy shit, you guys are hysterical.

I will have to create another thread lol

we have been suppressed for far to long, our Naruto profiles were once good..but all ended up in a flop when the fire nation attacjed.

Yes, Kep it would be better to evaluate that one. Also i'm preparing a new thread to finish things.

There are 2 feats for Toneri moving the moon, One from Lina and One from another

Both accepted by the OBD as Small planet level

Low 5-B naruto with half his power and in an inferior form..kek. naruto not being low 5-B at this point is laughable

Piercer of Heaven said:
@TataHakai
Completely missed the point.

Irrelevant.

No he doesn't.

The same CT feats I'm challenging.

The attack didn't even overcome the GBE of the moon.

This isn't OBD, again, irrelevant.

Comprehend what I'm saying before making redundant comments. I'm not denying that they are Small Planet level with the use of CT but you must prove they can produce that much energy through other jutsu.
You have no idea what you're talking about

> ETSB isn't irrelevant at all, You said the strongest jutsu people had was CT which is factually incorrect

> So what you're essentially saying is "He can put that much power into moving other objects but can't put the same power into moving himself" yeah no, that doesn't fly pal

> Except it did, for a while, then it came back together, blame the animation team

> Except if you hadn't realised already we use feats accepted by the OBD in this wikia, so another pointless comment

Maybe just stick to Bleach threads instead of trying to Hop onto Naruto threads to lowball it, obviously you have some type of bias against Naruto.

Toneri: Hahaha, pretty cool thread, OP

But is there a character that could possibly even TOUCH Toneri Otsutsuki? Let alone defeat him.

@TataHakai You still cannot comprehend the simplist of things.

It's irrelevant to my point.

It does fly, it's directly proven in the series. Different jutsu=Different energy output. This isn't DBZ.

"it did for a while", you cannot overcome the GBE of the moon for a while. You can use the animation team for an excuse, whatever.

Except that particular feat has been rejected by this wiki, until now, for whatever reason.

Meaningless comment. I could say the same to you and it won't mean shit. You're getting emotional af.

Stop crying. My proposal most likely won't get accepted anways, due to lack of comprehension skills and the fact it's a downgrade to Narutoverse God Tiers and we can't have that, can we?

Well, considering the fact we just got another Low 5-B god-tier feat, you're probably very incorrect.

Shadowbokunohero said:
1.657686 × 10 to the power of 32 joules = how powerful is that , low 5-B +?
39.6196462715 zettatons of TNT or Small Planet+, Nearly Planet level

Kepekley23 said:
@TFO
Low 6-C doesn't exist, unless you mean High 7-A (Small Island level) or Low 6-B
My bad, meant low 6-B. PS at least equal to BM Naruto, possibly low 6-B potentially being comparable to EMS Madara PS. Same for Kakashi, with the added note of having his eyes enhanced by Six Paths Chakra.

I would like to calculate Madara CT, because concerning the speed of the meteor, it is much larger than normal

you have to quickly make another thread to summarize the changememnt

You probably haven't so far but if you have to try not to insert unrealistic or highball numbers to push it to Planet level, keep the calcs as reliable as possible.

EMS Sasuke should be 7-A, possibly Low 6-B

However, DMS Kakashi definitely scales to Low 6-B outright.

@Antvasima

They seem to be correct, yes.

First, we should change the "No sub-relativistic naruto" rule to "no relativistic Naruto", since Madara now has a Mach 18,000 accepted feat, making it false.

Also, Lina Shields and several OBD calc'ers recalculated Toneri's feat and got Low 5-B (it's now accepted). I'm evaluating those calculations right now to see if they warrant an upgrade or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back