• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: The Last (Hopefully...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
>i was asking GDI kep
Skullknightlaugh

edit: I only remember one dimension that did have one but idk if she can do the same thing to that dimension...meh I wanted to satisfy my curiosity

But the answer is no. It had a sun, but it is an outlier since that would make her millions of times stronger than Naruto and Sasuke, who are supposed to have, like, a third of her power individually.

I am only arguing her tier MAYBE that via the ESTB (her other moves remain the same just that one move would make her that tier so it won't effect her low 5-B things and besides a weakness should be added she needs to charge it up)

I remember a guy calculating the power required to destroy Kaguya's dimension at 4-C+, but I digress.

Kepekley23 said:
Since Executor N0 disagrees with your calculation, the answer is no.
Actually his problen was that he thought that the red lines (which where from Gwyns calc - where I got the original picture from) were part of the calc when they areare not. I'll wait for him to see my comment about that and then we'll see how it goes.

idk take what you will just asking if destroying her dimension was 4-C or not and if it was only the ETSB part would be effected regardless

Well, so:

• MHS characters = MHS+.
  • MHS+ characters = Sub-Relativistic with some exceptions like BSM Naruto, CMS Sasuke and who else?
  • BM Naruto, 50% Kurama and EMS Sasuke = High 7-A, pending the final verdict on Rinkaku's calc.
  • Part 1 Jonin and those who scale = MHS from Kakashi, if the calc is accepted.

Prime Kurama.

Also, I noticed a gross mistake. You scaled the panel height of all the panels. You're only supposed to scale ONE of them.

Shadowbokunohero said:
in one of the novels Momoshiki creates a planet-sized dimension lol
Actually there's also a star in there

Naruto and Sasuke literally watched the sun rise inside Momoshiki's dimension that he created which was also stated to be parallel to Earth, also since it is parallel to our own Earth and was literally called "The sun" and not "a star", the counter arguments of "It's a mistranslation" or "We don't know its size" both go out the window

Here's the excerpt from the novel

"That was why this was Boruto's victory.

Uzumaki Boruto had accomplished it.

The two men were smiling slightly as they looked at Boruto's back in the light of the rising sun.

"…This time, it's my win." Sasuke said.

"…nn?"

"…The nature of shinobi doesn't change…even in your kid."

Naruto looked at Boruto once more.

The sight of his son's back. He was wearing tattered clothes, just like him."

Also in the movie there was Outer space and Sunlight in the same dimension

Just throwing this out there, Kishimoto and Kodachi both wrote the novel together probably as it allowed them to go more in depth about things like this.

My apologies for the wall of text.

Also since The Sub-Rel feat has been accepted someone should update the according profiles

Sasuke Uchiha

Madara Uchiha

Naruto Uzumaki

Hagoromo Otsutsuki

Hamura Otsutsuki

Kaguya Otsutsuki

Momoshiki Otsutsuki

All to "Sub relativistic, Likely higher" (Since this was a casual feat by Madara, the likes of Kaguya are superior to him and so are Adult Naruto and Sasuke)

No at least and likely higher, just Sub-Relativistic. Anything higher than 5-B is controversial and rejected by all the Admins.

I've been meaning to get 5-B Naruto god tiers but.. I've left it, im 99 percent most will say its an outlier or inconsistent

Dark649 said:
No at least and likely higher, just Sub-Relativistic. Anything higher than 5-B is controversial and rejected by all the Admins.
Sorry disagreed with for what reason exactly? Cause you guys don't like it? Or because you don't think it fits Naruto. Neither reason makes sense and is against the point of the site.

Yeah Jumping from Small planet+ to Star+ is weird.though considering Kaguya is the God tier of the verse, who knows.

I'm waiting for the day Boruto finally has his own kids with Jougan/Sharingan hybrids and Galaxy level Boruto's and Sarada's dads.

Yes, it mainly started because of a tier 4 feat done by Sasuke in a novel.

So what happens if the dimension created by momoshiki in the novel happens in the anime will it then be ignored as well cause more outlier? At what point would it not be an outlier after the series ends? Not to mention that monoshiki has been stated to be more dangerous than Kaguya which is also ignored. I don't think kagiya is a god tier anymore.

Discussing this is only allowed if there's new evidence. Otherwise, it's derai.

If it's acknowledged in the Boruto anime (which, iirc, was considered on similar levels of canon with the Boruto manga), then that proves the canonicity of the novel at the very least.

If it's canon, then it should be considered and not simply put to the side (looking at sub-rel Naruto).

TataHakai said:
Though Momoshiki creating a planet sized dimension would still be legitimate wouldn't it?
Yes, but we need to wait for the feat to be canon in the anime and feat shoud not be described in vague way.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
actually...now we have the revisions I want to ask a question...
ETSB was said to destroy the dimension everyone was in and it had a sun no? If it did then could we upgrade her to 4-C via ETSB and note i only mean via ETSB which she needs to charge and shit so it won't effect her actual tier 5 stats at all

Hope nobody shreds me for this </div>
said dimension at least big enough to contain a planet and moon

but her other dimension has planat+moon+sun------------------->
ScreenShot 20180103022054

So what?, it's the same as Mundus dimension with a planet and stars and he is at least High 6-A.

I don't know who mundus is, but if he created a dimension with planets and stars very quickly (and can destroy it too) why is he not star level either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back