• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: The Last (Hopefully...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, Dark649 said he was going to make a new thread. This one should be closed after that happens.

We're also pretty much done. Only a few changes are left.

Kepekley23 said:
@Antvasima
They seem to be correct, yes.

First, we should change the "No sub-relativistic naruto" rule to "no relativistic Naruto", since Madara now has a Mach 18,000 accepted feat, making it false.

Also, Lina Shields and several OBD calc'ers recalculated Toneri's feat and got Low 5-B (it's now accepted). I'm evaluating those calculations right now to see if they warrant an upgrade or not.
In all honesty Naruto should have been Sub-Rel via scaling to Toneri who we hold at Sub-Rel currently since Naruto is vastly superior in every aspect but i guess that doesn't matter much now since we have another Sub-Rel feat.

Okay. I will update the discussion rule.

However, you need to create a new thread immediately.

This one has over 480 posts, and it will close automatically at 500.

Should we make Naruto Unknown? I'm asking because of the Low 5-B calc that was posted above, and the thing with Rasengan vs Momoshiki. People always bring it up in versus threads to make Naruto Low 5-B in base, and there will likely be more headache inducing threads for this issue. Plus the thing about him one-shotting Toneri. I think we should place him at Unknown and mention his feats in a bracket. I'm talking about Post Six Paths Base Naruto.

And no, BM Naruto and EMS Sasuke should be High 7-A. They don't scale from Prime Kurama.

Time-out, getting confused here. I know that 8-A tiers are handled. But I need to know if the Juubi's Large Continent calc is accepted yes or no?

Also wasn't the bijuudamas by Rinkaku accepted or not?

I will talk about these in the new thread, wait since i'm planning to incude everything.

High 6-A Juubi is accepted.

Also, don't comment here. Dark is going to create the new thread.

@BFF

Not BM Naruto, only Sasuke get's the "Possibly Low 6-B" as his Max with PS is unknown and the only one to scale from is EMS Madara. I'm not too sure myself if he should, but "Possibly" should be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back