• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: The Last (Hopefully...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Heilergott

ill repeat,Hashi's Golem should be on par with Susanoo or weaker a little,cause even Shinsuusenju destroyed only parts of Susanoo.Madara said that PS can rival the power of Bijuus.Madara K.Oed Bijuus after he revived himself and sucked Sage Chakra from Hashi(gained SM).Hashi himself in sage mode should be stronger than Madara in Sage Mode(cause Madara only gained it and Hashi is Senju),and PS>>>>>>Madara's physical strength.They both are above Kurama.

Kepekley23 said:
Susano-Kurama > Kurama has already been proven, so Base Hashirama isn't Low 6-B.
Based on what? At best Majestic-Attire Kyuubi has double the physical strength:

• Kyuubi + PS Physical Strength and physical AP
But as far as Kurama shooting Biju Bombs go, no, that's all him, Madara and PS has nothing to do with that.

Kep can we get the 8-A, 7-C and High 6-A stuff out the way, then deal with the Biju's and Madara/Hashirama stuff.

Sorry but I'm watching a movie right now so I won't be able to help out as much. But if you need help I can do so later.

Btw, since It seems to be unclear:

Majestic-Attire Kurama is Kurama wearing PS like Armor:

0621-002

0621-003

This is not a fusion of Kurama's and PS's Power. The only thing this gains the advantage of is:

• Giving Kurama extra defense (PS's Durability).
  • Giving PS exta AP (Kurama's Physical Strength and AP).
This form does't amplify Kurama's abilities. The Low 6-B calc is based on Prime Kurama's uncharged Biju Bomb.

The fusion of PS and the Biju Chakra is this:

0696-006

0696-007v2

0696-008

This the same fusion that Naruto/Sasuke used to one shot Momoshiki. Momoshiki dispatched of Majestic-Attire Kurama.

Madara K.Oed Bijuus after he revived himself and sucked Sage Chakra from Hashi(gained SM).Hashi himself in sage mode should be stronger than Madara in Sage Mode(cause Madara only gained it and Hashi is Senju),and PS>>>>>>Madara's physical strength.They both are above Kurama.
SM madara(susanoo) was getting slap around by all biju until he pull out his rinnagan hax to absorb them

The Uchiha don't have massive chakra levels, they have powerful occular Jutsu. Uchiha can't use their full power without both eyes and their powerful chakra mostly resides in their eyes.

When Madara was revived in SM, he wasn't nearly as strong as he is with his eyes. He still had access to Techniques like Susanoo, but it wasnt created with the powerful chakra in his eyes. Thus, it's not has strong as it usually would be.

finaloder, susanoo isn't an actually armor nor another being. its a weapon. a chakra made weapon, that all can use, depending on a few (hard to get) things). in this case, kurama and susanoo didn't fuse, but its more like they synced- they worked as one mind and body, just like the strongest warrior using the strongest tools. kurama is the body, madara is mind, and susanoo is both the shield and the weapon. and since they are all in total sync, they obviously amped each other up

@Lorenzo

• PS is a chakra avatar with it's own AP and Physical capabilities. Same chakra avatar can be wrapped around Kyuubi, which also has its own Physical capabilities.
I never talked as if it was a entity onto itself...doesn't change the fact that it only boosts strength and gives an extra layer of durability. Nnothing more.

I just want to thank Kepekley23 and everybody else who are making a serious effort to help out here.

So, in case it's determined that Majestic Attire > Prime Kurama in AP, I think Rinkaku's calc is important in scaling Base Hashirama and such. If it's accepted, they'll be at least Island level+.

If the calc isn't accepted, EMS Madara and Base Hashirama can scale above BM Naruto and EMS Sasuke, which would be High 7-A.

3500m is the average mountain height used by Reddit, I think.

No need to, really.

@Kepekley

At the very least, can I ask you why you believe MA Kurama is above Prime Kurama when it comes to their Biju Dama in light of everything I've said? What do you think of the proof I posted?

Also, was the Low 6-B calc accepted here?

@TFO

The reason why I believe Kurama (Majestic Attire)'s Bijuudama > Prime Kurama's is because Kurama's new Bijuudama has always been stronger than the previous one IIRC. No reason to break the pattern with Majestic Attire.

Plus, it makes sense story-wise.

Kepekley23 said:
@TFO
The reason why I believe Kurama (Majestic Attire)'s Bijuudama > Prime Kurama's is because Kurama's new Bijuudama has always been stronger than the previous one IIRC. No reason to break the pattern with Majestic Attire.

Plus, it makes sense story-wise.
@Bolded

New Biju Dama?

That's the thing, Madara/Sasuke wrapping Susanoo around Kurama doesn't give Kurama a chakra boost. This has Never Been the case in the Manga. MA is simply PS used as armor like a Samurai. Kurama's Biju Dama wasn't amplified by Madara thus you can't say the Biju Dama from Kurama while wrapped in PS is somehow enhanced when there is no proof of that.

I've given you proof of what a fusion of Susanoo and Kurama's power is, not just it being used as Armor.

The low 6-B calc Is based on a Prime Kyuubi Biju Bomb unenhanced by Madara. MA has no chakra enhancement for Kyuubi and thus is irrelevant to the feat. Nor does it make sense story wise for it to amplify Kurama's chakra. Nothing says that or points to that being the case. It's baseless.

Antvasima said:
I just want to thank Kepekley23 and everybody else who are making a serious effort to help out here.
Yeah i would like to second this - Kep has done a tremendous job that i think needs to be accounted for.

Kepekley23 said:
3500m is the average mountain height used by Reddit, I think.

No need to, really.
It would be much more accurate to scale the mountain and get a definitive result, rather than assume a value that makes the calc less reliable.

If there is nothing to scale from, I don't see how assuming the average size of a mountain isn't acceptable since, you know....they destroy Mountains.

Also, can we get a consensus on Majestic-Attire Kurama vs Prime Kurama on whether or not PS being an armor has any weight in the calc?

the size comes from the calculation of the approximate size of the mountain for the Chibaku tensei which is about 3000 + m

I do not know if this is acceptable

TheFinalOrder said:
Also, can we get a consensus on Majestic-Attire Kurama vs Prime Kurama on whether or not PS being an armor has any weight in the calc?
This is important if we want to make progress. I don't know myself.

Regarding the scaling from Bijü Dama, correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it also fused with blades from Madara's Perfect Susanoo? If so, I don't think it can be scaled to Kurama. There's still the problem of the mountain scaling though.

The current calculation is fine by me. An average of all of Earth's mountains is right 3,500m, so I see no problem with that.

Also, I agree with Prime Kurama = Majestic Attire.

Piercer of Heaven said:
Regarding the scaling from Bijü Dama, correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it also fused with blades from Madara's Perfect Susanoo? If so, I don't think it can be scaled to Kurama. There's still the problem of the mountain scaling though.
Piercer, if you stick a knife in an atomic bomb, does the knife enhance the explosion?

Kepekley23 said:
The current calculation is fine by me. An average of all of Earth's mountains is right 3,500m, so I see no problem with that.

Also, I agree with Prime Kurama = Majestic Attire.
Assumin my calc gets accepted would that make all the other Bijuu Island level and Kurama (maybe Gyuki) both Small Country level.

sorry if this is the wrong time or place, but does minato have 7-c as one of his base tiers? like, 8-a is ok, but he hasn't shown anything in base to make him 7-c. he is way weaker than ay, and ay barely has that tier in his strongest form. like how? what can u even scale him from? he is fast. period. that's what made him stronger than others, and not his AP and such.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
sorry if this is the wrong time or place, but does minato have 7-c as one of his base tiers? like, 8-a is ok, but he hasn't shown anything in base to make him 7-c. he is way weaker than ay, and ay barely has that tier in his strongest form. like how? what can u even scale him from? he is fast. period. that's what made him stronger than others, and not his AP and such.
Ay is "At least 7-C" meaning he could be above that, so minato will not be any weaker than 7-C. Basically all the Kage are 7-C. His AP is def 7-C he will need to be able to hurt the Raikage in a fight, and his rasengan is more than enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back