• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: The Last (Hopefully...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omega998 said:
Like this one https://youtu.be/FrVUl9-C8l8Before explosion and after
As funny as that was, VsBattle has a policy on not taking anime feats or movies.

Example would be Naruto's Rasenshuriken blowing away a Cumulonimbus cloud in the Naruto Shippuden Movie 3: Will of Fire. Idk the exact AP it will have but I'm pretty sure it would be a lot and many would reject it due derailing the scaling

Burning Full Fingers said:
Why Gyuki? If the calc is accepted, Island level is good for him and the other Bijuu.
Wasn't Gyuki able to fend off the othe Bijuu and helped subdue Kurama when Naruto was trying to take his Chakra.

I have a suggestion for Madara if anyone will hear me out, I think personally his first Juubi form should be High 6-A, the form prior to absorbing the tree, my reason for this is, this Madara was one shotted by an extremely casual and far inferior Rikudo Mode Naruto, it's unlikely an attack like that was Small planet level, also if I remember correclty someone calced that and it came up to High 6-A which would be consistent, also this would work from a lore standpoint aswell, Toneri was stated to an equel threat as Madara was, and he is High 6-A, so overall it would fit from scaling perspective and a lore perspective, also it will avoid pepole later on saying we should upgrade Toneri via that statment.

It was stated he was basically Half Naruto and Sasuke since he was able to mix Indra and Ashura chakra's and was getting close to Hagoromo [who had to give his powers to Naruto and Sasuke], this is all prior the merge with Shinju tree.

I agree. He was only able to fight against Six Paths Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke after absorbing the Shinju tree. Regular Six Paths Madara should still be however "At least High 6-A" since Hagoromo still stated he was reaching his power.

it said he was approaching his power, doesnt mean he was at that level, he could be anywhere from High 6-A to 5-C at that point, him being High 6-A seems to be more likely.

The gap between High 6-A and 5-C is literally seven thousand times. It doesn't make any sense for Madara to be "approaching Hagoromo's power" if he was only 1/5000th of it.

but wait, Hagoromo said he was reaching his level right? Hag reffered to his prime which would be he could create the moon on his own. Also Base Sixpaths SM Naruto hurted Madara when he was weak from Guy's kick.

And the gap between 5-C and Low 5-B is, in turn, 15x. Even if you assume Madara is that weak, he'd be a baseline Low 5-B anyway.

I think Madara is at most a few times weaker than Hagoromo, and even that would make him Low 5-B.

The gap between Low 5-B and 5-B is 150x, so there's plenty of room for both versions of Madara.

I think we can all agree Madara is not ~50,000 times weaker than Hagoromo while simultaneously "approaching" his power, somehow. Even 10x or 5x sounds low.

Basically, Madara's first Low 5-B key is roughly 2 zettatons, making him ~50 times or so above Moon level. So he definitely scales to Low 5-B.

@Kepekley

I went and checked in the manga on Chapter 663, where Suigetsu managed to injure Yamato-Zetsu with his Water Gun: Two Guns. And given that Yamato-Zetsu was stalemating Hiruzen. then Suigetsu should scale to that somewhat. His Water Style: Tate Eboshi should give him some hax durability due to being able to survive the Bijuu-dama thanks to the watersource he borrowed from the terrain.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Yeah, so Prime Kurama and Base Hashirama will be Low 6-B. Who scales?
Only EMS Madara. Probably EMS Sasuke, maybe not, and Definitely DMS Kakashi (Powered by Six Paths Chakra).

I'll go ahead and upgrade the people who scale to 8-A S4, and you guys are free to upgrade Hashirama and the rest to Low 6-B and High 6-A if you want. After that, we will be almost done with the revisions.

Also, TFO, you can upgrade Prime Kurama, although you should probably ask BFF to do it.

This is an old calc but i found a problem with it

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kkapoios/Madara's_speed_feat

The problem is the timeframe is taken assuming the meteors got to that altitude as Madara reached the moon which is untrue, Madara reached the moon 5 pages before the second scan so the timeframe doesn't work and there really isn't a way to get a timeframe from it i think

Thus 1 minute should just be assumed? Since this is the standard assumption

with that the feat comes up to 357726/60 = 5962.1 km/s or mach 17,382.2157

Madara reaches the moon at chapter 676, page 15

Meteors reach that altitude at chapter 677, page 2

Which is why i don't think the timeframe works because it massively lowballs the feat to a point where it doesn't make sense, Madara got there as the meteors fell but the meteors fell after the IT had already been cast and Madara was up there waiting for a while?

Thoughts?

So, Discussion Rules, what did you say again? No Sub-Relativistic for Naruto? That's too bad.

I've had a problem with using that feat in general but honestly I don't have the energy to argue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back