• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: The Last (Hopefully...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tenshin

Because most speed feats were for Naruto: The Last, which is a movie, so there's lots of cinematic timing.

But since this is a new feat (or at least a new calc for it), we're going to be forced to remove that from the rule page.

Change the name of the blog to:

Naruto_Revisions:_Madara_doesn%27t_care_about_the_Discussion_Rules_(Mach_18k_Madara_Feat)

@TFO

EMS Sasuke should scale from BM Naruto, so Island level+ if the calc is accepted.

I'd like to edit stuff, but I've not had much free time recently. Well, it's actually this year.

What about the MHS+ Deva Path?

Kepekley23 said:
Also, TFO, you can upgrade Prime Kurama, although you should probably ask BFF to do it.
I'm gonna upgrade Kurama then, and is my Bijuu calc accepted for 50% Kurama and other Tailed Beasts?

You can politely ask for another calc group member to evaluate it, preferably Executor N0 since he is the best calc group member rigt now. Honestly pretty tired, so I might have missed something in your calc.

Well it is consistant with the fact that the Chakra Toneri removed from Naruto was able to cause Low 6-B destructive yields on the moon.

Kurama in 8 tails mode is 7-A due breaking out of the Chibaku Tensei's sphere. So Kurama in Prime would be High 7-A or 6-C.

It was stated in the beginning that Kurama is able to destroy a mountain with a swipe of it's tail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back